THE ROSA PARKS OF OUR GENERATION

Eyes on the Prize!

mrctv.org/blog/music-festival-apologizes-volunteers-overt-racism-after-she-refuses-move-back-because-shes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI
youtube.com/watch?v=_2jz5qqIgU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ytyXbEgQKuo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ok to be white

(((Goldenberg)))

Its okay to be white.

it's time to meme this movement

fucking racist prick

who is this mommy?

*punches you* Take that, Nazi!

Ben Shapiro's sis

wow this seems familiar somehow

This Rosa Parks angle has enormous meme potential.

Just found out, apparently she had a youtube channel but it's gone now. Dammit.

fortunately it's impossible to be racist against white people because something something power something systemic discrimination

Why do you guys pretend you're not nazis when all you do in your spare time is hang out with self proclaimed nazis. Racist and proud of it or wrongly accused. This is what happens when you turn the cheek and ignore the root of the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI

please nuke my city

>removed for being white.

Surely she can sue.

>calls all "brown" women to the front
>complains about wasting time

>a music festival is apologizing

stopped reading there, it's a canadian music festival isn't it

>racism = power + prejudice
therefore
>power = racism - prejudice

If you sue your enemies, they win.

If you are asked to give up your seat, gladly walk out. And never buy tickets again.

But you all are doing so much for the cause! Never change.

It's okay to be white

> Halifax
Yes. Today Canada, tomorrow Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2jz5qqIgU8

BEHOLD THIS VIDEO

THE FUTURE OF THE WHITE MAN

fucking UGH can you just like, not..?

What?

Who wants to be where niggers are anyways?

dartmouth already looks like it took a dirty bomb or two famalam

>goodnight sweet prince

Lido piamento is a NAZI.

A Hispanic supremacist

Not only that, her songs are really catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytyXbEgQKuo

A FUCKING HALFLING

>goldenburg

wow this is the purest of merchant names

glorified freakshow circus

I keep waiting for the song to start, and it never does.

To give some context, the woman performing has got a lot of news coverage in Canada because she won the Polaris Prize, which is the big Canadian independent music award. It was seen as a dark horse win because she was up against many more well known acts (Including Leonard Cohen, recently deceased and Gord Downie, soon to be deceased and already well known to have terminal cancer)
She's also an activist for a lot of various , unspecific things, like "rights for women", '"rights for minority women" which rights those might be isn't specified.
It's hard not to see her win as somehow political, as all things must be in the Dark Age Of Trump's America.

Hmmm I wonder why she could have possibly won an award she didn't deserve........

>it's real
Cortisol levels rising

>implying there aren't also self proclaimed communists on Sup Forums

NatSocs are collectivist faggots as well, but at least they have a direction.

>this shit is spreading to the maritimes
Just fuck off already. This is the last unspoiled part of this poisoned country.
We need another Halifax explosion.

Spicy

>White People Fuck
It's a call to end the declining birth rates in western country. This person is a hero.

Being white is not a hate crime.

rosa parks was a communist piece of shit

dark side only looks like that near the bridge. same as the shit hole north side isnt all of halifax.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Just now spreading? Surely you haven't been near the Dal campus in the past decade. Its been SJW as fuck for as long as I can remember.

Objectively untrue save for a few neighbourhoods.
t. somebody born and raised as a darksider

CBC - is it similar to BBC, which is owned and operated by the government, funded by taxes paid by the citizens (often extorted)??
So basically this was a state funded and enforced farce with an anti-white racist tirade (which they defend)?
Do I understand this correctly - is this the level of hell we are on right now?

I'm glad that Sup Forums is taking notice of this fucking cow, I hate her so much

Yes.

The best part is that beaner wants the music festival to release that woman's identity to the public.

she was a volunteer at the performance. she kind of doesnt even need to be there. i think your missing the point. the bitch got to go to a free concert and isnt special

(((Goldenberg)))

every fucking time

Its okay to be white.

that confused intelligent black women wondering "what is the message they are trying to convey?"

Its okay to be white.

Newfags.

>which rights those might be isn't specified.
The right to walk around and not get whitesplained by you, honky.

Its okay to be white.

Its obviously not, now get to the fucking back

That was racist as well, those African qwaynes were busy pulling out each others weaves and putting grape soda in their thirteen childrens' bottles.

It's funny, over the course of the day I've gone from lukewarm about this to realizing it's a great idea, so long as no retards watermark it or add shit about gassing kikes.

Don't give (((them))) any ideas

It's OK to be White™

shush

Any leftist cucks here?
Here's how you compromise this operation:
along with WHITE also distribute flyers with BLACK, GAY, MUSLIM etc.

underrated

Who is this brave thot?

Make her an alt-right symbol

>It's okay to be white

It's okay to be white

They're the losers who we don't let sit at the fashy table.

they don't understand racism or irony

is that fucking jojivlogs?

See I don’t get this shitty way of thinking. So if I need power over a race to be racist, if I went to a non white country could I be racist there?

It's worse than I thought

>9 minutes of """""music"""""

I can't believe this is how it ends.

I always thought I'd be able to go back east to escape all this. I miss God's Land, I hope to return and see it untarnished.

wtf

"Anti-Racism" is about role reversal.
Non-Whites are fueled by jealousy and an inferiority complex. White traitors (liberals) want to feel good for helping the "underdogs"
Resist at all costs.

Fuckin Christ. They asked her to move to the back? I would have moved myself to the afterlife

Of course. It's not racism if they do it.

Where should I go if I wanted to visit, leaf friend? My great-great-grandfather was a seafaring Canadian from Nova Scotia, but I've never seen a leaf talking it up before, so I never made the trip.

Can anyone timestamp where the altercation is? I can't sit through this post modernist garbage

>volunteer to photograph for some stupid festival
>Need to be up front to do the damn job
>get called racist for trying to do your job
>finally get thrown under a fucking bus by the festival you were trying to help out

It really does suck being white.

white rosa parks
meme this now
or teach me how
[email protected]

#NegroFatigue

It's still OK outside Halifax, we're clannish as fuck out in the boonies

>CBC - is it similar to BBC

CBC is BBC with the same insane libshit politics but minus the residual class and intelligence. Here's a sample of their racially tolerant output:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0