Why is nobody crying that white people make a game about japanese history? Isn't it "white washing"...

Why is nobody crying that white people make a game about japanese history? Isn't it "white washing"? How comes nobody ever defends asians, but everyone loses their shit if it's about black people?

youtube.com/watch?v=MUz539AeC5Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSkAc0uKvnY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because blacks complain a lot and then back up their complaints with lots and lots of violence. That's how you get what you want in modern America.

because leftists hate white males

leftists are just a bunch of white apologists, blm and retards

I was a leftist all my life now I vote Trump because I am not a completely brain dead moron

>blacks back up thier complaints with violence

wut

Because Asians are basically white

Japs aren't pathetic, there is no victim complex

Did they make the characters whites? If not fuck off.

Worse. They made them korean.

Sorry I'm to racist to tell the difference.

Unless its insultingly bad, Japs like it when westerners portray them in media, just look at how popular TLS was in Japan

We share stories as friends, retaining the historical and traditional context of the stories.
I'm sure the VAs and Consultants will ensure a respectful telling of Japan's unique history.
Looks pretty cool desu neh?

Looks pretty cool; and there probably won't be any forced "diversity" because Japs aren't being targeted for extermination.

Fuck the japs for not making this game for PC, they would make way more fucking money, this shit looks sick, samurai were honorary aryans

You are a fucking retard for ever having been left in the first place.

You got lucky.

Only whites and asians care about history. Niggers only care about looting history for their own selfish gain.

Why the fuck would the characters in a samurai game be white? Retard

>implying faggots dont already cry when whites make movies/games about asians
sage

Blacks are the most special delicate snowflakes on the globe, that's why.

>not making games in PC
>when piracy is rampant because everyone would rather get games for free instead of paying for them

the 4th Reich should be friends with Asia desu

It has to do with IQ deviations
On average liberals think that bullying is OK as long as someone is “punching up” on their Victim hierarchy scale and blacks on average are the lowest IQ race so it’s easy for them to be put on a pedestal for being “special” because they have no personable responsibility for their actions.
It’s why even though 90% of blacks who get murdered, are murdered by other blacks but somehow that isn’t a problem apparently.

Because we have actual history, so nobody need to make up like nigger fake history about "wuz kangs" meme.

This game not "Japanese history" -- anybody can look up anything about it because we have very long famous history. Same like say "Lord of the Rings is British history" (indigenous mythology, not history). Anyone can research British history same. Alexander Master Fag movie not change that actual master fag Alexander real life much more interesting than silly Hollywood piece.

So yes, nobody care. We not need you "protect" about Japanese. We are fine.

The one question Japanese ask is: Is it a good game?

Because Asians are competent workers.

youre terrible at pretending to be japanese

Fun fact, the term samurai can be found earliest in 10th century court poetry. So as much of that trailer I actually watched checks out historically.

Wouldn't it be a sign of admiration? They are expressing interest in another's culture. They can bring a different perspective. Better than yet another game shitting on western civ.

Can someone please recommend a good Japanese game about Americans? Don't care if they're good or bad guys.

At this point, I think all white men should abandon tech shit and only do manual labor. Raise our test levels, get swole. Make this subhumans make their own fucking tech. Then when the race war happens, we’ve got our hands on the dams, power grids, and water supply, while pajeet and d’wankevon try to get twitter to flush their toilet. Haha who am I kidding? Pajeet doesn’t have a toilet

Stereotype in action:
youtube.com/watch?v=DSkAc0uKvnY

Of course more new game today, but this one always nostalgia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
liberals fucking love this guy but honestly the only reason oda kept him was because he was black

blacks are far more vocal and numerous in America

Thats korean.

Because nips aren't knuckle dragging savages