Sup Forums Please help...

Sup Forums Please help, 6 argentinians were hit in the NY attack and 5 died my stepbrother may be one of them and he doesn't answer my calls, if you find the identities please tell them
Thank you

>literally my dad's wife's son
U memeing, OP?

>truck of peace
>now a gunman

Was the report that Antifa was gonna attack on the 31st true then or was it just a coincidence? If Trump makes a speech about Anitfa next as predicted, I'm gonna freak.

No one will know until the bolice release the info :DD

Official American Leo policy is to notify family before press. Stay by a phone. Your dad's likely his emergency contact. He will be called

This was the first identified victim

Weren't there 8 dead total? I find it hard to believe that 5 out of 8 would be argies.

Maybe the dog. Reviewbrah would never relax in that part of town.

these were the guys

Maybe that faggot should have stayed in his own country?

NYPD officer here. Your stepbrother fought bravely but was eventually overwhelmed by the truck of peace. He's at a better place now.

I thought religion of peace only aimed at white people

they were on group vacation or some shit

Call you embassy and ask what they know. They might know names or could at least confirm killed.

Worth a shot.

group vacation to hell

Reviewbrah lives in Florida these days.

Ok, and?

Thing is that I saw no confirmation onto the guys who apparently went from Rosario, so I have no idea if true

This

they had really bad luck lol

LOL Killed by a 3/4 ton, not even a Cummins.

Dude even in death that is disgraceful.

Good idea, I'll try tomorrow thanks

The gun was fake

The doggo or the T.S. Eliot cosplayer? Please not doggo.

I'm sure they have extra operators on now. Worst comes to worst you have to call in the morning. Give them a call and see if you can get some closure or hope.

>if you find the identities please tell them

From twitter, here's the emergency contact at the NYPD - call them

If it helps the name was Gustavo Adolfo (Yes we are of German heritage and yes my father was a redpilled asshole)

Godspeed, op. I hope your folks are safe.

I hope this is a larp my fellow white man. Well wishes

>redpilled asshole
>unironically goes to the jew capital of the world
this thread SUCKS

>leasure

SOLVED, Thank god he wasn't one of them, Thank all of you for the advices and help and I wish my deepest condolences to those who got hit and to NY and the USA go get them boys, don't leave a single sandnigger alive