Anti-Semitic Trolls Are Targeting Ben Shapiro’s Sister and It’s Horrifying

>Nevertheless, the “alt-right” fit the puzzle pieces together. They seem to have first identified Abigail on Sup Forums, famously dubbed by the Washington Post as the Internet’s own bogeyman. Sup Forums is infamous for spreading fake news and helping far right trolls viralize their memes.

>However they found her, there’s no sign that they are about to let up. The online harassment of family members is now one more thing we have to look forward to for taking a stand against the far right.

You've pissed off Ben Shapiro, Sup Forums. You're all going down.

forward.com/opinion/386412/anti-semitic-trolls-are-targeting-ben-shapiros-sister-and-its-horrifying/

i have a new mummeh now

>Anti-Semitic Trolls
It's just a bunch of retarded larping redditors

Ben shapiro is just mad his sister has attention and is pure. Compared to his hateful nature and nasty nu-males attributes. It was his choice all the way don't expect sympathy when you stab your fanbase in the back

kek, rolling

Give me the milkies and no one gets hurt.

You're all faggots.

Reminder Jew did Vegas and Jews=ISIS

Shapiro is a never Trump neocon

Roll

mommy pls

MOMMY

rolling

gib

QUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS

Well, it's a slide thread anyway. Rolling, sage.

rolling'

losers

I'm going to marry Abigail Shapiro!!!

The thing is Ben Sharpiro is (was) a pretty good person to voice our opinions
Beggars can't exactly be choosers

The biggest problem is he's a Jew. However if a white person were to talk like he does, they'd get shut down as being a Nazi.
Not to mention he announced he's running for president and Ben just won't lose in a debate.

sage nigger shapiro threads

rollerino

Jidf leave

I'd give her a schmear of my shnitzel schmutz if ya know what I mean.

fuck off
there are plenty of non kike zionists who do the same thing he does
can you even stomach watching the shit he creates?
how can you listen to that nasally rat faced fuck for more than 10 seconds?

Roll

Little Benji runs away from the debates he would lose. Keeps his winning percentage high.

i want to cummy in mummy tummy

rolling

rollerino

roll

QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS

He's the most popular right wing speaker if that tells you anything
If Sup Forums wants someone the average people can resonate with, it's him

rol

shes so expressive...

Fuck it, gimme a roll

What opinions of "ours" does Ben actually voice? "I believe in free speech" and "I don't like SJWs"? Big fucking deal. That's what normies think.

Ben still shills for non-whites and refuses to debate anyone on the far right because he knows they'd expose his Jewish supremacist stances.

Quite the honkers on Shapiro.

holy moly, she's hot. rollin'

He doesn't really voice your opinions. He just sticks with what's objectively right and what supports his race/platform. I agree with his views and I'm not anti-semitic at all. However, ii he does have presidential power, then you can expect him to crack down on imagebaords as he already thought lowly of them previously. Thought that it was a collective of basement dwelling pot smokers.

That view won't change from this incident. The press is probably trying to mobilize him to attack the right further as he already did so with non-neocon right-leaning figures.

M I L K I E S

20 years ago my son cornered me in my arms squeezed my breast and screamed "MILKY!" #MeToo

rlll

They are making shit up of course; we have no control over the mummy/mommy milker autists.

9 is so close to an O-face, give it to me!

not politics

Ok going for it

rolling

i would target her with my dick if you know what i mean

Rolling

>he doesn't want mummy
top cuck

check

Weird, this is the first I've heard of her.

Wouldn't it be ironic if it turned out that the media itself was trying to foment an alt-right attack on Ben Shapiro's sister just to boost its own narrative?

That kind of thing could just about cause a person to lose faith in the news.

Those fucking tits man.

come to butthead.

Rolling

lol hello bih

ROLLLL

Ben-zoned

grats on being the first user to win ben

If you want to out Jew the Jew we could meme his sister to e-celeb status while Ben lives in her shadow.

>raction

roll

Aw come on m8 we’re just having a laugh
I’ll give it the gentleman’s roll

In Las Vegas he was in support of keeping firearms unbanned. Gave a lot of digestable statistical data for it as well like citing the fact that only 3% of long guns account for firearm homicide.

There's a lot more, but I like his podcast more than WN ones because he's critical of both the right and left from an objective perspective. He also recommends literature and music so that you can become more cultured. He recommends the good European ones as well. In my opinion, he does more to promote and protect white interests than TRS podcasts like the Daily Shoah. They're just 3 hours of holocaust jokes and sven playing "kill jews" from his soundboard.

lol

Of course I'm targeting her

WITH MY DICK

MILKIES

WHOS GOT THE BLACKED VERSION OF HER?

Is that his sister? She's pretty hot.

>BLACKED version
top fucking kek

r0ll1n

roll

looks arabian

giv milker gf

rollan

How is she so perfect bros?
I'm a /Ben Shapiro Autogyro/ now

giggity

someone PSed her face onto blacked

Too bad we are all here for fun and you are trying to make it a Jewish thing all of a sudden?

I thought that the majority of Jews didn't like israeli slaughtering and israeli terrorist acts?

Why does she feel so prosecuted?

roll

GOING AGAIN!

i was nofap for two months until this jewess popped up

i've masturbated 10 fucking times

I wanna slap her tits so much

i got that part, jeff foxworthy.

I need some of those khazar milkers

ben gay and his sister over

It's her acting skills that done it for me

khazar milk truk just arive

rollin for them khazar knockers

roll

OMG IS THAT HIS SISTER? Holy FUCKin Hot!

Roll

One dem titties bigger than Ben's head
>it's almost too much

She can stay ...she is /our/ girl

Im not circumcised so that makes sense

roll

rill rill

ROLL

here we go...