When are we going to band white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/925517340690788352
mvslim.com/10-things-you-use-every-day-that-are-invented-by-muslims/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>White people face white criminal in white lands
>White people face nonwhite criminal in white lands
If you can't see the problem, you're part of it.

shes a woman bro she cant see anything past tomorrow

Marching bands are exclusively white already, we don't have to band white people anymore than volunteers already do.

desu you spit on the "free white man" part when you let some guys bring slaves and then set them free.
also 1965 act.

Not brown. According to Tariq Nasheed he's white!

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/925517340690788352

Except no one says the first thing, least not on social media. People are STILL talking about white supremacists on twitter, yet no one ever challenges Muslims.

Deepstate kills 59 with guns....

>implying radical islam isnt the real problem people have with immigrants.
When will people get off of the skin color meme and realize it’s more about the culture the immigrant likely grew up in.

The eternal roastie strikes again

>random guy from uzebkistan commits terror attack
>citizen kills
no point in stopping it

They ban themselves already because they're fucking stupid.

I'm so tired of having to remind you people that the Las Vegas shooter was not white. He was Jewish. The shooter's ancestors should not have been in America. If America had closed its borders to all except the British waves like they were supposed to, this shooting would not have happened. Immigration, directly or indirectly in this case, is the root cause of all America's major social problems.

No we can get together and fight these crazies, not just white people! Lol I can't die

No Anti-Semitism!

I understand with the state of woman, I only know personally 1 SJWs, everyone else I know, men and woman alike, are more redpilled than I'd imagine a typical normie would be. I have 17 first cousins who are femles, not feminist. Woman I know all make fun of them!
I own a shirt that says meninist cause it's funny, but you know. There's still good women out there and I'm sorry that you as a man, are forced to deal with their complete bullshit. Don't give up hope bro

Nice

I thought the original immigration act said all white men of good character, not anything about british only.

Omar Mateen.

FTFY my friend.

>not knowing what per capita is

Every time

I wouldn't equate that with Norway, or terrorism in general. Unless they can prove that Paddock had a political or religious motivation to target a specific group, it's just a shooting. And we have tons of blacks doing that every goddamn day.

The main angles for retardation like this is terrorism and , the fact that you can't ban the ones living there already.

She said "white guy", so I looked for white guys.

How is she wrong?

>This happened once, twice if you count Norway
There has been 6 white mass shooting in the last 5 months alone

I hope this bitch gets raped by Syrian refugees.

>band white people?

With leg tags like wild animals?

>las vegas
>white land

If by "mass shooting" you mean more than one person shot, yes. If you mean 59 people, no.

Mass shooting by definition is at least 4 minimum

Then blacks make up the majority of mass shootings

The Shoe Bomber was a MuslimThe Beltway Snipers were MuslimsThe Fort Hood Shooter was a MuslimThe underwear Bomber was a MuslimThe U-S.S. Cole Bombers were MuslimsThe Madrid Train Bombers were MuslimsThe Bafi Nightclub Bombers were MuslimsThe London Subway Bombers were MuslimsThe Moscow Theatre Attackers were MuslimsThe Boston Marathon Bombers were MuslimsThe Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were MuslimsThe Air France Entebbe Hijackers were MuslimsThe Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by MuslimsThe Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were MuslimsThe Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by MusiimsThe Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were MuslimsThe Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were MuslimsThe Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were MuslimsThe Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were MuslimsThe Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were MuslimsThe Besian Russian School Attackers were MuslimsThe first World Trade Center Bombers were MuslimsThe Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were MuslimsThe Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were MuslimsThe September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

>US
>White land
Maybe 60 years ago

fuck off traitor

>Vegas wasn't deep state op to push more surveillance and fund (((those))) that control the US

Shiggydiggy

There's a reason why the Weinstein thing got released shortly after, even though it's been a known thing for a while.

Same with the soon coming Dan Schnieder "controversy" which I've known about from Sup Forums for years

Except there was no motive for Paddock. The Islamist was listening to a book that told him to kill those people, and that's a problem because 2/7 in the world believe in what that book says too. Open and shut.

>White boy slams the gas after his car gets hit with bats - "NAZIS!!!"

>well what can you do?
Create memes

Average white men having no meaningful influence on the direction of their country, and therefore no meaningful bond to it, is interconnected with loose immigration that enables terrorist attacks in the first place. It is only anomic white males and anomic middle eastern males that are committing these lone wolf/terrorist attacks on the populace, and that isn't a coincidence.

So your saying we have problems here but you want to import more problems?

>> self hating cunt raped and murdered by pack of wild niggers
>> "i forgive them"

Kek ok dipshit. Be my guest

>Shoe bomber
Didn't happen in the US and no one died
>The Beltway Snipers
Their motive wasn't religious
>Fort Hood Shooter
motive wasn't religious, he was a psychiatrist that snapped because they were making him deploy and with the rank of major
>underwear Bomber
Didn't happen in the US and no one died
>The Madrid Train Bombers
Didn't happen in the US
>U-S.S. Cole Bombers
Didn't happen in the US
>The Boston Marathon
White Muslims
>The Moscow Theatre Attackers
Didn't happen in the US

Same goes for the rest

cia agent kills 59

Funny thing is that the dead people are most likely Democrats in lefty jew york. Looks like we got 10 birds with one stone

If that's a false flag then all of them are

jesus christ as if this is a hard concept to grasp

Unfortunately, Muslims commit terrorist attacks whether you like it or not. And they reference their book in doing this. This is not unique to the modern times, they have always used their book to excuse violence throughout their existence. Why should we delude ourselves into the idea that there isn't something seriously horrible about that book?

It's almost like we shouldn't live together. Made me think.

Women were a mistake

>band white people
Please. Kill Yourself.

One is the usual Mudslime truck of peace sponsored by CIA, the other seems to turning into a FBI coverup. apples and potatoes

Feel free to build a wall to separate yourself from other white people.

brown guy kills 8 people with truck.
>Evidence everywhere.

White man "kills" 59 in the biggest massacre in modern time USA during a packed concert where everyone was filming like crazy.
>we get nothing showing us anything.

that's not what the tweet was referring to you semantics faggot loser

also this

this

This. Women are retarded.

Both Muslim

Gee, I wonder.

>band white people

Soon we will band all of Europe for round 3 MOTHERFUCKER

How do you know they are all white? You sit there and state it as a fact, but they are probably not all white. If you are counting Paddock as white, then make it 5 at most because Paddock is not white, he is Jewish. Don't evade this point. He is JEWISH. Even if he is outbred with whites so he looks white and doesn't identify as Jewish, he is still Jewish by genetics, and therein lies the problem that we've all been talking around. Genetics is causal. He has Jewish genetics, and Jews are alienated, hateful, and sinful/subjectivist by nature. Paddock's ancestors should not have been in the country! Generations ago we let in non-white trash cuz muh economy, and now their descendants are killing people, and to top it all off, other non-whites who ALSO shouldn't be here and just make life worse for whites blame the killings on white people. It's totally absurd, and I have had enough.

CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDERS AND SEND NON-WHITES OUT OF THE COUNTRY NOW!

>band white people
I have an idea...

>If you are counting Paddock as white, then make it 5 at most because Paddock is not white, he is Jewish.
How is he Jewish? no where has that even come up or been proven. He doesn't even remotely look or resemble a Jew. Paddock is an Anglo last name

whered you get these stats from my guy

You know you just outted yourself right?

It's in the picture, seems to just been adjusted to the respective population share per capita. Something the left never ever does.

>Walls because of muzzie or brown guy.

Nope. The wall is for the MILLIONS of illegals that come here to drain our economy dry.

>How do you know they are all white?
>Weis Markets shooting
Randy Stair - white
>Plano shooting
Spencer Hight - white
>Orlando shooting
John Robert Neumann Jr. - white
>Las Vegas shooting
Stephen Paddock - white
>Pedro, Ohio shooting
Aaron Lawson - white

> band white people

Learn English, shitskin.

The cunt doesn't understand statistics. If Muslims are 1% of the population, and they commit terrorist acts, you'd be a fool not to notice the race of the perpetrator.
It's a matter of proportions. Even then, the Las Vegas story is very dodgy at best. There has been no openness from the FBI. It's obvious there were multiple shooters, and the FBI has never settled the issues by releasing the hallway video, or any other evidence that we could use to safely conclude it was that old, retired accountant.

das right !
No gun is illegal !
Banning guns proofs, that you're an anti-white racist.

is that prize or price? i seriously cannot tell

>USA
>White lands

kek

Tits or gtfo

>tfw white people are better than shitskins even when it comes to killing whites.
Is there anything a white man can't do better than a shitskin?

>If Muslims are 1% of the population
That accounts for Muslims who are US citizens, todays attack was by a foreigner so it can't be used in statistics addressing American Muslims because he wasnt American

Also with the false flag stuff, if Vegas was a deep state false flag how is this attack not?

We muslims literally invented modern civilization. Europe was in the dark ages whilst the middle east was inventing philosophy, science and astronomy. Retard.

mvslim.com/10-things-you-use-every-day-that-are-invented-by-muslims/

WE

okay ahmed

WUZ

she has a point

Band? Like an arm band? You shitskins would freak and call us nazis.

all you did was learn how to translate greek texts and slightly build off them to build basic inventions

Send that blonde whore to Afghanistan. (Tied on a rocket)

Underrated

saved. nice color. spooky

Always The Same with that blondes,.... Dumb als shit. Reason is The blond hair, uv radiation isnt blocked and melts The Brain.

You stole our books while we were drunk, that's what happen

>implying 59 people died from gunshot wounds

Hang her with the Same rope used for The kneeling niggers.

>t. self-hating turkroach who can't get a German gf

When niggers learn to type. So, never.

How do people do this?
It amazes me. It amazes me to see someone hating his own likes. I want a kind of past study by scientist and psychologist that showed how people from one African tribe betray for other African tribe.

how's the whitening working out for you?

She's a dumb woman dude.

>Le shitlib false equivalence

Funny how this is always their form of argument

Owning guns is a right.

Admission into this country is not.

>Putting up a small stone structure on a public road like they do in time square is the same as taking 350+ million guns.

Retard.