Why now?? Who is pulling back the curtain?

Sup Forums Why all of the sudden are many big libtards going down?
Harvey, Spacey, Halprin etc.?? For years these creatures have operated with complete media cover and silence. Now they are getting hit?
Is it people in Trumpland? Assange?
Are they simply using this stuff to put the final nail in the coffin of white males?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147172213/#147172213
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A bit of a mixture, but mainly Kek. He is leading us to the truth.

Been wondering the same thing. Unfortunately I have nothing to add, so have a bump instead.

The Trump curse is contagious

None of those people are "big names"

It turns out that when you convince idiots to invest heavily in smear campaigns against anyone even slightly different, you'll eventually lose control of them and they eat themselves alive.

holy shit

OK so maybe not "big" names but big time libtards in the libtard epicenter. You think this would have happened 2 years ago? Or if shedevil was president?

FUGGIN CHECKED.

PRAISE KEK.

It's a marxist coup attempt. A last minute power grab. They see the writing on the wall, and have decided to make their play. That's why they have trotted Hilary back out from beyond the grave. They are unseating all the power positions in the western hemisphere, and intend on putting the furthest left-leaning liberal feminst lesbians in those postions, before it is too late. That is what the Soros Billions is about. He is betting it all on black. They ahve already placed women as defence ministers of the great euro powers so that they don't stand in the way of a unified european (and probably transgendered) army. They ahve already put (((women))) at the top of tech companies like youtube and facebook. Now all these hollywood power plaeyers are going to be replaced with useful idiots who happen to be open to the agenda, before it is too late for them. Look at the fucking insanity in Westminster! The bad news (for them, good news for us) is it is too late already.

Eat shit globalists.

pic related.

also:
>Trips of truth...
Praise KEK!

They drank their own koolaid and diversified, now it's all falling apart. To many niggers and shitskins means everything goes to shit.

this. why would they think this shit would work? the reason it's never been tried before in human history is because it's absolutely insane.

Gee, I wonder...

>ook at the fucking insanity in Westminster!
What’s that?

Bump

praise him

The donor money is running dry. Most of the people thrown into the light are the middle men, the political journalists, bundlers and recruiters. It's the oligarch version of a company restructuring. The guys at the top recognize the old Clinton machine was nuked by the new-alt right and are (rebuilding). Just like the dnc did after Goldwater and Reagan

So who is responsible for outing these people?

kek praise him

(((them)))

It’s definitely activated my almonds.

Why now? What happened to their protection? Makes me think it might be an intentional set up by the enemy

Trips of truth

source me video please?

Trump upset the natural order. He broke the spiral of silence.

I'm pissed Time Travel user from the other night never came back. I've been thinking about jumping timelines ever since that nigger came on here. I want to see the timeline where Hillary won to see how bad it could have been AND I'm so curious what disasters we've averted IF the timeline jumping man was real.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147172213/#147172213
Sure, he was probably a larp. But it made for a fun evening.

I really enjoy some LARPS

Checked.

Kek is god.

It's so true!

Bannon is killing the Hillary cash machine.

HORY SHET

Trumps family has been at this for a very long time. Theyve seen the inside and outside perspective of it all. When Trump says "Fake News" hes not only talking about the news. Hes talking about everything. The sky is fale, the water is fake, the food is fake, the government is fake, education is fake, movies are fake, the people in the movies are fake, everything you thought you knew sbout anything is a lie and hes trying to remove the blinders and get everyone out of the truman show. People really dont realize the depth of knowledge our President has of everything. Hes always been well connected and media has always been out to get him. He knows whats going on snd hes burnjng shit to the ground to rebuild

Praise

Ed bassmaster "look at that". Fucking hilarious!

I just made my first Gif. . What does Sup Forums think?