Was this America truly founded on the proposition that all men are created equal...

Was this America truly founded on the proposition that all men are created equal, or was it founded merely because a bunch of rich white slave-owners didn't want to pay taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_distribution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_men_are_created_equal#Criticism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence#Lincoln_and_the_Declaration
books.google.com/books?id=oOQXAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=the proslavery argument&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyubCvwJzXAhXBWCYKHSOeAfoQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=the proslavery argument&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was founded on the principle that no one can be born into royalty.

FPBP
the 14 words is literally in the constitution
for ourselves and our posterity

It was a statement against royalty and people being born into caste systems, which are total fucking cuck systems

B-but what did Hamilton, who sold the US out to international banks, think???

Latter, 93% pop were rural workers it was founded on land owners not paying taxes.

It also started because poor white settlers were sick of Brits stopping them from expanding to protect the Injuns.
No it was different back then. Hamilton got us out of debt slavery (to brits) not into it like fed (to jews)

It was a state created for free white men of good character.

>poor white settlers
The leaders were not poor white settlers nor did they benefit in any way.

So true.

Kys Jefferson shill

The latter. Also, Ohio was going to be given to Quebec, and they invested in there.

ez

Nor could poor white settlers even vote, it was literally a power grab by a tribal warchief just like Africa.

Sure they did. Britain cutting off all external trade and taxing basic necessities sure as hell hurt the majority of the colonial population, who were poor city folks mostly. Farmers and settlers wanting to move west to find better game and soil were forbidden by British decree. The American revolution was a win for most of the colonists, rich or poor.

Niggers weren't considered "men" back then. They were considered some type of "intelligent" ape.

They still are just considered a species of semi-intelligent ape. The Left just likes to pretend that they don't view them that way.

It was an kike based (((enlightenment))) revolution. The jews used the USA to then beat down Europe.

>poor city folk
99% of us population in 1776 was rural.

I find what Jay and Dickinson said particularly common sense

If it isn't in the Constitution it isn't worth shit

Fucking shit, where the hell do you people come from that you spout such bullshit, this is literally psycho tier

The American revolution wasn’t even about the enlightenment. It was a restoration of the rights Englishmen had had for centuries under the manga carta, rights that were denied to the colonists. This is why people like Edmund Burke and Thomas woodes see the American revolution as conservative and traditional rather than a liberal revolution.

The French Revolution on the other hand was a true (((revolution))) that completely uprooted every single social norm of western civilization. Those 2 revolutions are not the same.

The Bill of Rights was an afterthought.

The American revolution was about the right of the rich to be free from.taxation and law.

Bunch of fucking lads these guys.
I think I might kill myself because I'll never be American

American revolution was twofold: on one hand it was for ordinary republican principles, like political rights but undoubtedly it was also for the Enlightenment concepts of freedom as radical subjectivism, which makes it very similar to Romanticism. This is why Tocqueville described Americans as Cartesians because they're radical subjectivists and everybody has their own subjective opinion on everything, which is understood as freedom

those rich jewish slave peddlers.

The us government subsisted of tarriffs.

Combination of Rich White Men not wanting to pay taxes. disgruntled poor fags, German Mercenaries who were assholes, and French Frogs wanting to fuck over the british.

Spam this on social media to jews or blacks next time they bring up slavery.

US government subsisted off tarriffs during civil war and mexican american war.

>white people are slaveowners, but it's the peddlers that are bad
whypipo dindu nuffin

Africans were slave owners in that time and still own black slaves.

>b-b-buh what about the blakpipo?
Kill the slave owners, kill the slave peddlers, kill the rich.

You ever see the symbols on our currency?
You know the all seeing eye is the first thing you see when your third eye opens and your candidacy for god-hood begins?
Our founding. fathers loved us and wanted us to know the truth of God. All leftist and kikes like you want to do us take that from us

>Was this America truly founded on the proposition that all men are created equal, or was it founded merely because a bunch of rich white slave-owners didn't want to pay taxes?

Yes.

uhhh africans took the jews as slaves you idiot or did you not read exodus you racist bigot.

Identity of the slave and the slave owner are secondary to the fact that they are a slave and slave owner.

either way, i can get behind it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_distribution
I know you're just shitposting, but anyone who is an actual communist should look at the application section of this.
tl;dr With the way money works it appears inherent that about 20% of the population will control 80% of the wealth

>ebin Pareto maymay

>foreign means non-white people rather than non-american people
Fucking wew

I see it as Puritan republicanism for the common man and Enlightenment values (Locke, Montesquieu, etc) on the part of the elite.
The Founders were stony eyed realists and far from Romantic. It was the following the generations that introduced romantic individualism.

The Chinese Government is at work once again.

All white men

The colonists had the rights of Englishmen, you also had representatives within Parliament.

You just didn't want to pay tax, you enjoyed smuggling goods, you operated at a NET loss to us. You picked fights with the French and the Native Americans, they attacked and KUCKED your shit up, you come running to us and beg us for money and soldiers and materials to clean up your mess, we ask for a little cash in return to help cover the costs.

OMG LOL MUH TAXATION, MUH EVIL! Also don't complain about niggers looting private property, the East India Company owned the Tea that was dumped in the harbor by the Sons of Liberty, the East India Company was a private company during and after the Revolution.

America fucked up, the French only got involved so they could launch an invasion against England, they begged the Americans to get involved and you didn't. This helped to bankrupt France and form a false revolution based on lies and a mistake, helping America become 56% white and the pioneers of international cuckoldry.

GG.

"Created equal" does not mean "are equal". All men are created equal because we are creatures equal in the eyes of the Creator. It does not mean anything whatsoever to do with equality under the law, and only a fucking retard would think that, as the Founders had inequality regarding rights to vote and etc for Whites without property and Blacks.

>ou also had representatives within Parliament.
"representatives" lol
Anyway, thanks for pleb tier telling of history, Achmed.

Alright Dad I fucked up. Can I come home?

fuck off back to the desert with you kike

Vox is a mistake.

Abdul Jakeem ibn New York Truck Crash pls. I just laid down some truth and I can tell that it stings you like a bitch.

Suck it up precious, your founding fathers were literal wooden teeth'd cucks, I mean even Washington sired another mans child and it was some fucking half breed nignog.

Your nation is KUCKOLDRY incarnate. When one actually looks at your history in depth and doesn't sugar coat it with stars and stripes (East India Company flag) and OOOHHH SAY CAN YOU SING, BY THE DUDES DAWNING LIGHT (English drinking song) they'll see what I say is the truth.

The only redeeming person in your history is Benjamin Franklin, even though he was a pathetic cunt that was ungrateful with what was offered to him by our government, HIS government.

Your founders wanted isolationism and look at you, perpetual war with other nations for decades. A banking system they all hated, your government as mine and other subverted and foreign interests put first (fining for boycotting Israel) etc.

We're all fucked but to pretend your founders had your best interests at heart? Save it for the kids.

>These guys blasting Sup Forums fucks for supporting Russia.
lelel

Liberals as suicidal as they are the only americans left.

>I just laid down some truth and I can tell that it stings you like a bitch.
Stopped reading there. Good God, you bongs are cringe-tier.

It obviously wasn't because people didn't want to pay taxes, because we still had taxes after the revolution. It was because we weren't being properly represented in the British government.

Go home Elizabeth, you're drunk

Fuck off kike

>vox

There’s your problem. Get out of here with your fake news and go read a history book.

This.

>muh Russia
beyond pathetic at this point

>the East India Company was a private company during and after the Revolution.
I'm pretty sure that the government gave them exclusive rights to trade with the colonies because they were financially ruined due to their own incompetency which in turn pissed off the American merchants who dealt in tea and were fucked over.

It was founded because the British government was siding with the Indians over the Colonists. It was the last point in the Declaration, which basically calls George III a race traitor. Every other point was just leading up to that. Tea and taxes is just what set it off. The British burning down settlements to appease the Indians is what triggered Washington. The Indians in those days were no different then the Latin gangs of today. Imagine being surrounded by whole nations of Latin gang members, and that is essentially what the colonists were having to put up with on daily basis.

Then the British doubled down and put out Lord Dunmore's Proclamation that promised freedom to any slave that up and fought for them. This convinced anyone the fence that the British were trying to start a slave rebellion. It likely cost them the war.

It wasn't about principles, representation, or freedom. That was just the moral justification. It was a white nationalist revolt against a hostile, distant elite ruling government that had sided against with their people's ethnic enemies. The modern parallels are striking.

obliterated
kek

fair, comrade
but how does one free themselves from a master they do not know?

>ask for a little cash to help you
>don't allow us to trade with foreign nations to actually make money

It was never about us paying you, it was about us starting to print our own money, and you, the OG cucks for Rothschild only invade after we start printing our own currency.

>Vox

Richard Weaver writing in one of the cornerstone works of traditional conservatism, Ideas Have Consequences (1948), wrote paraphrased a nineteenth-century writer in writing that "no man was ever created free and no two men [were] ever created equal". He continues:
>The comity of peoples in groups large or small rests not upon this chemerical notion of equality but upon fraternity, a concept which long antedates it in history because it goes immeasurably deeper in human sentiment. The ancient feeling of brotherhood carries obligations of which equality knows nothing. It calls for respect and protection, for brotherhood is status in family, and family is by nature hierarchical.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_men_are_created_equal#Criticism
>Douglas argued that the phrase "all men are created equal" in the Declaration referred to white men only. The purpose of the Declaration, he said, had simply been to justify the independence of the United States, and not to proclaim the equality of any "inferior or degraded race".[184] Lincoln, however, thought that the language of the Declaration was deliberately universal, setting a high moral standard to which the American republic should aspire. "I had thought the Declaration contemplated the progressive improvement in the condition of all men everywhere," he said.
>According to Pauline Maier, Douglas's interpretation was more historically accurate, but Lincoln's view ultimately prevailed. "In Lincoln's hands," wrote Maier, "the Declaration of Independence became first and foremost a living document" with "a set of goals to be realized over time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence#Lincoln_and_the_Declaration
this basically the above in simple terms

Here's a book with a bunch of proslavery writings where they expand on the concept of what was actually meant by "all men are created equal" in great detail among several other arguments. It's pretty damn interesting and a good read for both historical and rhetorical purposes.
books.google.com/books?id=oOQXAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=the proslavery argument&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyubCvwJzXAhXBWCYKHSOeAfoQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=the proslavery argument&f=false

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon

Haym Salomon (also Solomon; April 7, 1740 – January 6, 1785) was a Polish-born American Jewish businessman and political financial broker who immigrated to New York City from Poland during the period of the American Revolution. He helped convert the French loans into ready cash by selling bills of exchange for Robert Morris, the Superintendent of Finance. In this way he aided the Continental Army and was possibly, along with Morris, the prime financier of the American side during the American Revolutionary War against Great Britain.[1]

>Egyptians were black
WE

>the absolute state of Am*rica, in one picture
*breathes in*
*tilts head back*
*sips tea*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAGAHAHAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*weeze*

T. Redcoat

>you also had (((virtual))) representatives within Parliament.
Stopped reading there.

The 13 colonies were all p rosperous under british rule, Americans imported blacjs not britain, Americans signed 1965 immigrant act that flooded us with non whites.

>there are people who genuinely think Thomas Jefferson meant women, or niggers when he wrote this

It was founded to secure the self-determination of every free white man in the Americas.

Only because the founders generally believed that rights were so inalienable that they shouldn't need to be codified into law.

Now there's a good point.

If we hadn't fought the British, then today we could still be shitting on colonists in Africa or wherever.

But then it might still be a Monarchy. Fuck the king.