/wg/ - White General "not shill edition"

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc [Open]

SCHEME OF OPERATIONS:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
TONIGHT post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

GENERAL INFO:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

SUPPLIES:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

Stay frosty, and good luck!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHUw0FmINAc
youtube.com/watch?v=9gC4FSwYHCo
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html?cq_ck=1509475963829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since today is the day, shills we be aggressively trying to thwart this. Stay vigilant and remember that anyone doing the following is a shill:

>saying to print/post swastikas, celtic crosses or other Nazi/Neo-Nazi paraphernalia
>saying to meet up in large groups at certain times in certain places
>saying to brand or otherwise mark the posters with logos/other identifying features
>saying to post any poster other than the original pdf found at the website.
>saying to post photos of where your posters are (extremely do not do this!!)

Do not reply to shill posters. Do not post in shill threads. Anyone suspected of being a shill should be reported right away. Keep this Op clean.

DOs and DONTs:

DO:
>print as many of these as you can
>put them up in visible location
>cover as much area as you can feasibly do in one night
>use fasteners that are non=permanent, yet will hold for at least 24 hrs (duct tape**)
>deliver your payload quickly, efficiently, and as discretely as possible

DO NOT:
>vandalize, deface, or otherwise permanently mark anything
>trespass or break-and-enter anywhere
>violate any by-laws or local regulations (or campus rules if you are on a uni campus)
>distribute anything other than the original pdf
>once again, DO NOT DISTRIBUTE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PDF!

Is this really a nonshill thread? I think they'll just hop threads and "ctrl-v" their bullshit

poor little crying whitebois BTFO

lmao stay cucked nazis

GO GLOBAL

>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

SHILLS CRY ABOUT WATERMARKS. SHILLS FEAR THE REDPILL.

POST IN THE REAL THREAD

Why does the thread keep getting removed?

Thanks for bumping the thread, allowing more users to see it and potentially getting more people on board. gg.

Ah.
You guys are shit at this you know.
Good call,

You are losing, can't you tell.

are you saying it's not okay to be white?

GLOBALISTS GTFO. post one yourself or GTFO

Bump.

SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SPLIT THREADS. POST IN REAL THREAD NOT THIS THREAD.

POST IN REAL THREAD
POST IN REAL THREAD
>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

yes because whiteness = oppression, violence, slavers and colonists

nothin good ever come from white folks, only hate

Atleast the OP doesn't have a shitty watermark on it

THIS IS THE REAL THREAD, GO AWAY WITH YOUR WATERMARK SHIT

Haha. You glow in the dark

Other thread is a watermark thread.
Watermark thread are shill thread.

Well this is true I won't deny that

>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

gr8 b8 m8
>gr8 b8 m8
gr8 b8 m8
>gr8 b8 m8

Yes.
Let's post in here and slide tonight's REAL HABBENINGS.

kys leftypol

Fuck off watermark faggot.

protesting solves nothing geezer. doesnt matter what form of it you use. but go ahead and waste time. the media doesnt even have 10% of the population watching it between all major news networks assuming there is no overlap between time slots with households in america

most people tuned them out under the previous adminstration because when the government tracked unemployment figure was 10% and obama said that was only 7 mil people in a speech and nobody corrected him it was a insult to every ones intelligence

Bumo for no watermarks

fpbp. The whole point of this experiment is that this is a benign statement that should not be controversial, but is. Ignore the Hitlerposters.

>SHILL/SLIDE THREAD
>POST IN THE REAL THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=AHUw0FmINAc

Bump I mean

discord link?

>leaf
>bong in car
>batman toy

cuck

THATS FOR SHILLS

Report everyone posting images with the URL to Sup Forums watermarked on them, including the other thread up right now

Global rules state trolling belongs on Sup Forums

Leaf with the batman autism spinner and backed car bong.

>Carry on.

wtfugg kind of message is dis???? x-DDD leave it to you bussy ass gucks to fug evryting up like usual :DDDD . add altrigh.gom or sgormpront to the bosters so it has an agtual bessage and wake up the normies you fugging civguck redditor fugs. (((you're))) brobably not even white or natsog you fugging dirty shills :-DDDDDDD . Go find a LE BASED BLACK MAN MAGA HAT XDXD to fug ur wife you bence sitting alt lite FUG :DDDD

>WATERMARK

This is a real-time war, gentleman!
MAN YOUR BATTLESTATIONS!

is it? I suppose you dont really need to organize for this kind of thing via discord; it is more of a concerted effort all over the world

REPORT SHILLS ABUSING THE REPORT BUTTON

REPORT BUTTON ABUSE RESULTS IN A PERMANENT BAN

P E R M A N E N T
E
R
M
A
N
E
N
T

BAN

Howdy partner

Plane user I live in Tacoma and I promise you I will get you on film. I'll bring a real fucking camera and catch you, not some phone shit

I dont smoke in the house.
Its a fidget spinner my wife gave me

I am typing this in the hope that this will be used as copypasta to fill in the full enchadila to anons who are just catching up.

I've been following this. Shills are renewing their attack now.

At first, they tried to create fake threads with an added instruction to watermark the posters we are printing and sticking up, under the guise of "guiding people here so they will learn more". When several anons told them to fuck off, they began to watermark photos other anons uploaded on the discord group, posting them here and passing them off as their own. There was also a rather active shilling phase where some of them constantly posted the slogan alongside neo-nazi imagery.

Here, they showed their hand: they mean to discredit this movement by fabricating the narrative that this was motivatd by neo-nazi interests and therefore making it easier for the MSM to turn the public against this.

They want us to fucking watermark the posters and are watermarking the pictures so they can tie this thing to Sup Forums more concretely, giving the MSM a chance to focus on the Sup Forums angle and completely disregard the basic message of our posters.

DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR HUMBUGGERY

Watch out for pictures with a Sup Forums watermark in the corner.

(Also, rules 1 & 2, faggots.)

Godspeed, anons.

This.

the shill are posting discords and pics with watermarks, just try and take people into this thread

Hello, fellow whIte people.
Please put the swastika on your signs.
Also, slur minorities.
That is what true, loyal whites do.
You ARE a true, loyal white...
Right?

post this in other threads you see as well user

How do you differenciate a shill thread from a non-shill thread?

I take my post back. This is actually the real thread. Other thread is watermarked and cucked leftyshit.

hope you can user, you are a real hero

.....you guys know if you don't do something and soon are you completely fucked right?

The watermark at the bottom right of the image. If it has one it's a shill, if not it's legit.

Just to piss you shills off, I'm going to bump both threads. Double exposure, bitches.

Shills are using watermarks to direct press to Sup Forums to try and "delegitimize the message for normies"

Fucking case in point.

oy vey! now you know my affiliations

everyone already knows about Sup Forums/pol/ being the evil nazi hub. I doubt we can hide it much longer. The message is what matters though

He's also been dialling down the opacity on the text.

Wrong font. This one looks too "aggressive" while the original passes as an innocent message.

YOWASSS KWAYNE SLEIGH!

This is a shill thread,
do NOT use the Arabic.
This is a JIDF thread.

Let it be natural

godspeed and thank you for not using a phone

w-what did he mean by this?

this

oy vey

lurk more. you'll level up before you know it. for example, this is a shill:
and over here, we see a poster who is likely new to Sup Forums from frequenting site like reddit, even though his heart and head are in the right place:
Don't worry user it will make sense in time. I can break it down for you if you like.

Wouldn't it also be a good idea to post 'Fuck white people" papers? Radicalize the 56%

fuck off shill

baguette, I believe user was trying to intentionally larp as a shill there, seeing as how he started with
"hello fellow white people"

Welcome back, user.

REMEMBER TO USE TWITTER TO SPREAD FAUX OUTRAGE AND MESSAGE SOME NEWS STATIONS AND ARTICLES. GET SOME ATTENTION TO THIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gC4FSwYHCo

Friendly reminder that any and all efforts to diverge from the plan are enemy action.

bump this redirecting to Sup Forums is not a good Idea...

am I wrong?

No fakery. Seriously dont push it. Unless by tomorrow their is no oitrage

Sup Forums here what the fuck is happening? What brought this up? Not that I'm against it.

KEK

No.

Post shit like:
BLACKS
RAISE
GOOD
FAMILIES
...and see what happens.

Do you want me to explain rules 1 & 2 for you, faggot?

>REMEMBER TO USE TWITTER TO SPREAD FAUX OUTRAGE AND MESSAGE SOME NEWS STATIONS AND ARTICLES. GET SOME ATTENTION TO THIS.
we want the genuine shit though, faux outrage isn't as sweet a victory as exposing the truth

Know the Jew.
Know the Commie.
We have a basic message.
Don't fuck with the basics.
If they elaborate on the original post beyond the English poster, watermarks, links or Nazi prop, it's shill.
"Keep it simple, stupid" is basically the message.

reposting an article that shows this is working:
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html?cq_ck=1509475963829

Oops clicked the other user too

Oy vey!
The Goyim know!

> what brought this up?

Where have you been for the last 10 years

stop it with your shilling, you faggots and you wattermarks cant destroy this

If you create a controlled opposition, useful idiots would soon join.

Fucking shill with jew tactics

Its simple you faggots.
Non aggressive way to clearly showcase how the left blames/targets whites for all problems.

That means posting these fliers everywhere without hurting anyone, or subverting to DNC tactics to draw attention to the movement.

NO. Stop this side tracking shit.
Go use your Jewry elsewhere.
You know the more you anger us, the more elaborate we will get?
You have been charged 7 shekels for failure.

Ditto

Could be, but I've seen the exact same post about 4 hours ago.

Turbocharged autistic shitposting or a genuinely shit shill? Take your pick.

There is a simple plan, read
Shills are out in full force. Anyone not sticking to the plan is a shill.

standard psyop thats been going on in planning stages for a few weeks now. why, are you a """journalist""" looking to have the background segment to your edgy 'scoop' ready for tomorrow? Is that your angle--you're the young tech-savvy progressive whose got her finger to the pulse of the """""""alt-right""""""?