Trump posts here??

What does pol think does the Mad Man not only lurk but here as well. I was in a Assange thread earlier today and spotted this. Even the tone gramer and punctuation is the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/10/31/facebook-twitter-post-election-russian-meddling-sought-to-undermine-trump-244380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't know about Trump but Assange is one of us

He posted here a few times during the campaign but definitely not anymore

related

>Trump shit posting with us on our humble mongolian basket weaving board

Assad is textbook oldfag Sup Forums redpilled. Anti corporation and gov control. Before the boomers invaded this board.

*Assange

Or, you know, if Trump had delivered on his campaign promise to defeat ISIS in 30 days, those dead Ameriniggers would still be alive.

Trump literally has blood on his hands. Again.

anyone who can't trump post is a loser. dick all protruding. very disrespectful.

YO WHAT CELEBS ARE BATTLING HIV??

OP TELL US YOU GOD DAMN WEASLE

>promise to defeag ISIS in 30 days
He never specified when the 30 days start

The Wrong! ... & Very Sad makes me think it's possible that it could be him. He uses ... in almost all his tweets and I can't think of anyone else that does.

Considering the alternative he is a super fucking comfy choice

WHAT CELEBS ARE FIGHTING HIV? ALSO YOU MUST BE 25+ TO VIEW THIS POST

MR. PRESIDENT WE ARE NOT TIRED OF WINNING YET. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PAVE THE WAY FOR TRUTH, AND WE WILL FOLLOW. GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP.

You were right both times friend

Assange is /OURGUY/
we can't have freedom until we're ALL on the run.

>1440x2560
what the fuck is your problem?

Hmmm roll it

Stay vigilant!

Lol it's been sold.

I'd think that Trump would use an American flag and not the Kekistani one

Wrong, if you wanted to do an impression of trump, than you need to use the right words.
Sad.

See i can do it too.

>we can't have freedom until we're ALL on the run.

Sup Forums has people that can change mannerisms like you change clothes, believe me.

It's formatted like a trump tweet blast multiple topics and it's defensive like it's personal. I'm just saying it looks like he posted it. I realize that it's probably not just saying

I get that. This was a live screenshot though.

>B0G

Trump has posted on Sup Forums at least twice. Once after he retweeted a TrumpPepe during the campaign, and he did an AMA earlier these year. Both of these were verified.

Eric and Donald Jr. probably come in here sometimes too. This is quite solid proof.

Assange and his buddies live here, thats why there are alot of threads praising him for everything he does.

Don Jr posted "big if true" tonight in a tweet.

Which celebs are battling HIV tho?

You cannot be serious.

Ha, so he did. Large and verifiable.

Question everything user. Especially yourself.

>KtBc6BOG
>BOG
It's not Trump posting, it's somebody far more powerful.

Smart guy

This is going to be a shocker, but Trump rarely (if ever) uses the internet. He has said on multiple occasions that his assistant does all of his internet positing.

trump posting is a thing newfag.

nah those tweets at 3 in the morning have to be him.

>ads
>plebbit
>aids font

Oh shit, witnessed!

Assange is a fucking faggot paid by others to say shit, like cucktalan government paying him, you are lost as fuck half of Sup Forums are fucking shills

I Love how drumpf supporters love to move the goalpost at the speed of light

>Google personal targeted ad.
OP, I ....

America First!
MAGA

Break down pic-char plz.

Break down of pic-char plz.

The person that posted this said that Trump encodes messages in his tweets. That it's his line to Russia.

He emphasizes words or something like that or there's some code or whatever but basically they say that's why his tweets are incoherent
His Russian handler relays the information to the network and the network does their best to execute some commands, there's a hypothesis that he gets regularly DMd and he knows what to look for in the DMs or retweets with valuable information.

For instance there is a Katica twitter acount that broke a story before everyone else and relayed the info to trump and he acknowledged it with a RT and then the news picked it up after the whitehouse said something in press conference.
But who knows if it's true it just sounds plausible

Interesting. Thanks man.

Normie social apss under fire also lolzs

It’s time, trump should move from Twitter and upgrade his shitposting game to pol

So what nigger. You should be proud that your President not only has high IQ but converse with the people who somehow helped spread his popularity.

NP

You got to be smart to get elected President. Crooked Hillary had a bad, bad campaign. Now the FAKE NEWS is pushing this bogus Russian collusion to distract from the great tax push, healthcare reform, historic stock markets, supreme court justice, etc. The dems are the obstructionists!!

It was actually a promise to devise a plan that would bring them down within the first thirty days. So far going well.

Pol/ is a very strange goddam place. Last night I posted a vague one liner reference from Starship Troopers and some botanon posted THE NEXT TWO PARAGRPHS IN ONE MINUTE. I shit you not. One fucking minute. They couldn’t even have been typed in that fast.

I know your address. Want me to come ?
Check my numbers.

Okay Idiot first of all The Donald dosen't do Sup Forums, Second even if he dose who would know? it's all anonymous so you would never know. And Third It would be a great way for the President to communicate with the people if he dose use Sup Forums be better if he had a HAM radio!

Yep. No matter what weird ass topic you choose to bring up some dude with vast knowledge will come crawling out of the woodwork. /pol is a very intersting place

Stop going to Reddit. If you're go to something similar to Reddit minus the tranny commies go to voat faggot.

Sure. Bring some tequila.

But within ONE MINUTE?

You're either drunk, or black. That's a cap of OPs post.

Underrated.

A fucking Germanicuck.
Remove your open borders dyke then ask permission before involving yourself in American politics.

Hivemind
I
V
E
M
I
N
D

HEY DRUMPF LET MY SISTER BACK IN THE ARMY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Trump cant take a shit without the dems wiretapping the sound of his farts. Dont think he would chance being on here

Wow that's incredibly savage.

Mr. T..T..Trump?

Why do you think he spends all his time on the golf course?

Now THAT is one fuck of a LARP.

thats his assassination sense's tingling

OP has a reddit icon in their notification bar

Hey i have a trump black card but i missed out on getting my name on the wall in trump tower, is there any way to buy in or is it to late? Also you are my greatest hero

ISIS is defeated. They have like 2 small cities with a dozen tiny villages nearby in their zone of control, but they're fucking done, they have no power. The guy today probably had nothing to do with ISIS and was just trying to suicide by cop (hence the fake guns).

What am i looking at?

>promises to release tax returns like every candidate
>releases tax returns from 10 years ago
>'b-but he was right, wasn't he?'
How does it feel to get throated the cheap way?

Who gives a fuck

Go be butthurt somewhere else

That is funny as hell. I bet the libtards at CNN spent at least a day in a full blown panic attack.

We're reaching levels of flatness that aren't even compable

Wow, you guys really have gone full tinfoil with the russia thing

SAD

He's way more redpilled than anyone here and has the balls to do what he does is incredible

Post pics/screencaps of when Trump or his family was here

>BOG

>Plebbit notification icon

Maybe he should send a coded tweet to his Russian handler to ask Vladimir why they bought FB ads to UNDERMINE Trump after the election?

politico.com/story/2017/10/31/facebook-twitter-post-election-russian-meddling-sought-to-undermine-trump-244380

>wahhh russia hacked pokemon go and magically forced people to not vote hillary

Kys

this is on melanias personal twitter dickhead

Sorry this

Was meant for-

>it has literally the exact same file name too

Jesus christ how did this slip past you retards?

Donald would not use kekistan flag. There's only one flag he likes.