So my wife and I had a daughter two years ago. Now she’s pregnant again and we found out its another girl...

So my wife and I had a daughter two years ago. Now she’s pregnant again and we found out its another girl. We both said we only wanted two kids, and honestly two is all we can really comfortably afford based on our incomes. Have I failed the White race by not producing a boy?

Women are more valuable, in terms of reproduction and the propagation of the white race.

Abortion.
>gets blacked

>Women are more valuable

Women are literally trashy whores

Im against aborting white babies

No. Women have the potential for even greater numbers of offspring for the next generation, that's the entire concept of men dying to protect women. A society of 100 men and 900 women will produce more offspring than 100 women and 900 men.

what if the boy became a faggot you wouldnt want that now would you
>lays woman
>shits out 95 women
oh well

>We both said we only wanted two kids, and honestly two is all we can really comfortably afford based on our incomes.
this is the problem right here, the government should be throwing money at you instead of importing shitskins and giving it away to lazy scroungers.

>Have I failed the White race by not producing a boy?
only if they get SHITTED

>honestly two is all we can really comfortably afford based on our incomes
Meanwhile African niggers manage to pump out 6+ kids per woman while living on almost nothing. Your kids don't need to go to (((college))) or get other useless junk.

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person’s genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn’t matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world’s population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world’s population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

Just be sure to guide them towards the light.

Why even live if you're just going to live like a nigger?

This

If you can educate her to be a decent woman unfazed by liberal trends, you'll contribute.

Then why the fuck did you make a thread? No wonder you made two daughters you whiny bitch.
Wow. OP should keep the baby or try again then. Why should we care? You think jews can’t abuse shiksas or brainwash good goys?

No.

Have 4 more you faggot, cut your phone bills, your TV, commute to work, take cold showers, use less electricity, buy less junk, take some social benefits if you can (it's not bad since you're contributing to society) and have more.

Just don't do the shit where you wish you had a boy so you don't let them be cheerleaders and try to get them into fucking cage fighting. They're going to run like girls and want to wear princess dresses and that's fucking normal man, because they are female.

You can maybe have another in a couple of years. Three is a pretty good number and the kids will not grow up snobby and spoiled brats (like a single child usually does).

But it'd be pretty damn shitty if it was another girl tho.. China has that problem figured out.

You haven't failed at all. Remember only White women can give birth to White men. And thanks to you there are 2 more!

Sorry bro.

Girls are harder to raise, and there's a lot more emotional parent shit when guys start fucking them.

When your daughter goes off to college you are literally sending her to whore school.

I know a family who had 5 sons while trying for a girl. They gave up. But they're pretty happy now, doesn't really matter in the end I suppose.

>Have I failed the White race by not producing a boy?
No, but you should have a son for your own satisfaction.

congrats user, enjoy the ride!

You need to find a couple families with strong genetics and sons. Befriend them, get to know them, plan with them to arrange marriage for your daughters.

do you work long hours or work in a hot environment? if you decide to go for a third do it after long rest/vacation

This.

>We both said we only wanted two kids
that's cuck shit
3 is also cuck shit
>oh one above replacement level hurr durr worship me
fuck you suck my dick
have 9 kids.
I meant to type 7 but messed up and didn't correct it cause fuck it. 9 kids.
literally just keep having them.

with two kids your only replacing yourselves. Three as a minimum. Its ganna sound weird but right after you fuck her make sure you raise her hips above her head. Get boys every time. Then you dont have to worry about your name dyng out.

At least Kevin Spacey won't be interested in them

It will be harder to indoctrinate girls into your political views so that they may reproduce with responsible white men, but so far you seem capable, doing what Sup Forums dreams of.

2? really? those are rookie numbers, we want big numbers, we want winners not losers. Get those numbers man

>failed the white race by having two kids
there's probably another family with two boys and ancestry similar to your own, and you should be more concerned about your ancestors than your race

I have a 1 year old daughter and she is so amazing and fun, it isn't about having boys or girls it is about raising them to love their own kind and own culture

Sorry, you got hard mode, not nightmare mode yet though.

Ideal is having a son first, then a younger daughter. That way he can protect her

>implying that material wealth causes happiness

Everyone I fucking know only has girls
why is this
am i just paranoid
or is this shit (((systemic)))
Out of 8 nieces and nephew
only one boy
I notice this with all close white families within my circle
this also extends to my co-workers
i believe something has been developed and implanted into our daily lives to increase the odds of only producing white females
hmmmmmmm

THIS THIS THIS

I have noticed the same thing, man. It's freaking me out because I want to have kids in a few years. I want 3 kids, and not all girls. I don't know what's going on but it seems like every time I hear about a young couple getting pregnant more often than not they are having a girl.

I wonder if there is any reputable data to show if the birth rate of white male babies is down and white female babies is up.

Just raise the second one as a boy and convince the kid It's a boy, later get a sex change free of charge from the government, it's 2017 for fucks sake.