Hey anons! Updates on Nov. 4th, if this hasn't already been posted. Admin of this page lives in Denver, CO...

Hey anons! Updates on Nov. 4th, if this hasn't already been posted. Admin of this page lives in Denver, CO. Be safer than sorrier! If this gets bumps I'll dump more info.

site?

fake

Cancerbook, page is I play KORN to my DMT plants, smoke blunts, some other gay/retarded shit. Anyways, mostly the admins are a bunch of faggots. I used to be more familiar with them in another group, but the realized they were drug users and yuppies w/ herpes so I separated from them. Still stumble upon this page sometimes, however!

>A bunch of low-test males, hambeasts, and dindus, wearing black bandannas over their faces and gathering in groups, think hats will throw us off
Honestly, I want to see them pretend to support Trump.

Its okay. If they start shit wearing a maga hat I have confirmation that the police in our area will still shoot them.

desu it's not even necessary to go out and counter protest this

If they do anything violent they're only going to look like idiots

How can they say they have faked it now when so many of their connected people (Think pussy hats) believe it is going to happen now? I think they are just afraid of what happens when you call for civil war and just now want to back out of it.

>dresses up as trump supporter in disguise.
>gets head bashed in by clueless antifas.

FUGGIN CHECKED!

Do they not realize that no amount of hats will cover their purple hair and limp wrist asthetic vegan bodies? Not to mention their retarded piercings?

It's probably not the same people. It's probably the average plebbitor saying it's fake. It wouldn't surprise me if antifa backed out since the general reaction hasn't been fear. Instead everyone is just getting excited to shoot commies and get rid of them. We won't even need to fight a culture war anymore because they'll all be dead.

>pink hair
>17 lip rings
>lisp
>talking about virtues of being vegan
>MAGA hat
Wow, nice diguise

>Walk around in MAGA hat and SS uniform, Confederate flag as a cape, open carrying a double-barrel shotgun
>"I'm with you guys. They'll never see me coming."

The friendly fire will be awesome.

It just seems like the biggest nothing burger, less Trump does something crazy and actually uses it in order to declare Martial Law by going full Reichstag Fire.

XD you're a faggot

Noice.

Give him a MAGA hat and he'll fit right in at the local KKK rally.

The admin of this page is named COLIN KELLY. He's a pedo sympathizer, nonbinary gender queer sparkle rainbow, drug addict, and predator.

I'm not trying to be a shill. I just feel like all this hype and nothing will happen. I remember other events that were like "It will happen on X and it'll be a huge happening"

The only thing at all that makes it suspicious is Soros throwing that $18b into his Open Society Foundation. If he is involved you can expect something fucky.

Better safer than sorrier.

Quick, where's the webm of the berkeley antifa guy getting maced and hit by antifa after he lost his mask?

Antifa are planning shit in my town but are using the BLM title to get more supporters on the streets to start destroying shit.

They know the only way they will get a bunch of angry, unorganized drones to start chimping out in large numbers is by saying this is another blm rally and not an antifa specific event.

we have alerted the cops in the area and they are bringing in cops from neighboring counties to help out since the town's cop forces are not nearly enough to deal with this. Also this is a college town in the south and everyone demands they use kid gloves when dealing with violent 19yo's

gonna be fun as hell to watch, who else is going to be streaming these criminals on the 4th?

this has got to be a planted account. I mean, who would fall for this?!

yeah, i'll just continue about my day being a suburban normie because it never happens in suburbia unless it involves pissed off soccer moms

It is, but their shitty and barely funny levels of meta-irony is concerning enough. There needs to be a foot brought down on this degeneracy.

Just because you're suffering, doesn't mean everybody else has to suffer too you ignorant twat.

I must see this sounds hilarious

>a bunch of right wingers genuinely believe that the far left is starting a civil war
Oh boy, the lefties raided our anonymous forums and were fooled by their own meatpuppets taking the bait. Like the Syrian missile attack. They worked themselves into a shoot again.

but how can they now tell who's true alt-right and who's just incognito?

what a shitshow

Wot

Somebody should make a NO RUSSIAN intro with all 4 guys wearing MEGA hat.

WITNESSED

The only towns I have seen have been big ones. Where are you talking about?

Ran across this list earlier

These fucks have NO idea who's watching them at this moment. Kek. It's going to be hilarious on the 4th, they are going to have to cutback their original plans by so much.

>antifa in MAGA hats
Just look for soy boys, easy.

I'll be pissed off if it's not true.

> why do you think the place who pushes it the hardest is Sup Forums? If there is something on Nov 4th who cares they’ve marched before.
> there’s Shills on both sides user never forget that

fuck me i did not expect Tucson

wat do boys all I got is cactus n shit

Subvert.

Find one of these!

FUCK the comic con is REALLY scheduled for Nov 3-5 goys

oh shit the cacti are compromised

ROBO AI RUSSIAN SPYGUAROS

its over

>a bunch of right wingers genuinely believe that the far left is starting a civil war
>I was pretending to be retarded

No "duty to retreat" in California's Castle Doctrine. Break in to someone's home with a mask and crowbar, and the owner can pretty much shoot you dead on sight with impunity.

>posts plans all over the internet on web forums and facebook for the last few months
>Surprised people are talking about it.

I really hope this happens. These people need to be culled.

>written admission to possessing stolen property

???

I have been trying to wrap my head around this for hours with no luck.

>Be leftist
>believe trump voters are violent racists
>when no violence or racism ever happens from them, dress up like them and commit violence and racism to give the appearance of them being violent and racist
>Am then justified in thinking they are violent and racist because our side disguised as them were violent and racist

user, I don't understand.

Nov4
Antifa had a fight

With thmselves.

Mental illness dude

Does it dawn on anyone that the end result, no matter how this plays out, is completely disillusionment? How much more controllable will we all be when we stop giving a shit because it makes no sense and doesn't matter anyway? We're getting played.

Liberalism 101: When there's no real problems, create problems and then complain someone else did it and propose larger intrusion of state power to fix it

See: 2008 bailout

Fake, false flag, agitprop

Enough is enough.

Anyone planning an event like this would not leave a paper trail. That’s just common sense.

This flier was clearly created by the OP. Just look at it.

Before and after! Nice!

"hate speech" = violence
"armed protest" = self defence against that violence

i think this is how they rationalise it. many don't need to rationalise it, they're too far gone.

Why not? Every single one of these events has degenerated into the same bullshit riot.

Top kek

> Euclid and Moreland

Lolllllllll I just hit up little five points with "it's ok to be white" signs, one of them next to an antifa sticker... They're gonna lose their shit aren't they?

>antifa
>common sense
good one

Trump is scheduled to visit us in Hawaii. Will there be a happening near his hotel? Will I die if I go to observe this shit going down? God, I hope he comes to the Trump Hotel.

Holy fuck, where did you go tonight?! I was in Atlanta too

>stolen hats
but how can you steal one if property doesn't exist?

Kennesaw State Campus

I tagged the fuck out of Georgia State lol. I also got some other places, and I'm chilling at a Chinese place right now.

I mean GA tech, sorry. Along with midtown and a few other places.

Post pics if you have them bro.

Pic above is all I have. Let's just say I get through. The Chad frat was bumping with normies music tonight, and I resisted an overarching urge to put one up in front of their place. I put it across the street instead.

One can hope!

Scroll up. I posted a list I found earlier tonight.

LMAO that area they are planning to protest in Hawaii has lots of homeless people

Atta boy, btw did u actually wear a costume. I kinda thought that was gay. My friend and I put up like 50 in only like 20 minutes regardless.

I wore a mask and a cape, that's it, for anonimity

>Antifa captain
aren't they anarchist or something. Don't they see any irony into this.

I put up about 20-30

YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP TO HOW NOVEMBER 4 IS GONNA PLAY OUT.
> Do you even know who Bill Ayers is? Did you know him and his buddies from the Revolutionaty Communist Party are the ones gathering the peons? Did you know they are being financed by media matters, tides foundation and the like? Did you know there are people involved within the church? Tip: churches in echo park and lincoln Heights in LA are helping organize it

Weird, Thomas Square is a strange place to start a protest.

Wearing a MAGA hat is not an adequate disguise. ANTIFA can be easily spotted by the following traits:
>Black libtard glasses
>Poor hygiene, smells bad
>General lack of care for personal appearance.
>Gender is hard to discern

Ya, the only thing I regret is putting one over a random picture of this black guy studying to make my friend laugh. But also fuck it, anyone that gets offended by that or even notices it will never join our movement anyway.

It was also the location of that shitty occupy movement that they continued for the last couple of years. A bunch of old burnt out stoners.

We just wore winter hats and gloves. One nigger walked by right after we put the picture over the Resist picture and we literally still had tape and scissors in our hands, but he didn't notice shit.

Don't do that. The whole point of it is to show that they'll get mad at us doing literally nothing wrong. It shows that they don't want equality, just dead whites. Don't give em any potential firepower.

SATIRE MOTHERFUCKER?! WAT?!

christ these people are purposefully being this retarded i think...

The black girl that printed my flyers gave no shits and made jokes at the register, and another black guy who saw me put a sign up near the gay section was too interested in bumming five dollars to give a shit

Cheers XD

Well Played user!!

Apparently these idiots have been yapping it up with ISIS. Fbi is all over these fools, especially after today

Just look for the scrawny vegans and the ones that smell like pot.

What churches in echo park

No shit, also did u post any? no thats right you stayed home and stuffed your face.