The Volkswagen is the most red pill vehicle you can drive

The Volkswagen is the most red pill vehicle you can drive.

Ford is also an honorable mention.

Fuck you, VW is a piece of shit that always has problems, and even though they place a sensor every 4 fucking inches in the engine it still pulls the most arbitrary codes.
At least old Fords have cheap parts and decent aftermarket.
t. MKIV Jetta owner

Stay blue pilled

I always thought fags drove VW's and Miata's

please stop data mining me, ok?
i get it
you know i have a VW collection, you know about my ford fetish. it's really funny when my captcha words are my name and stuff, or my street, that's really funny. what do you want, exactly?

I drive a Jeep. Scientifically proven to be a great vehicle for war.

that was when it wasn't mostly plastic

Volkswagen got to suck the dick of Willys (Jeep) in WW2. Don't be acting like VW has done anything important other than over engineer a car that spends more time at the stealership than on the road.

My 76 Jeep isn't mostly plastic and I replaced the plastic fenders and bumpers on my 2015 Jeep. Only the interior has plastic, which I want to change.

VW used to be good. But not anymore. Just like America, it used to be good. But now it sucks.

Sorry Hitler had a Mercedes. VW is for faggots and college aged white women.

>redpilled
>implying I can self repair and service without the McGoyim ® propietary tools and scanners

Kys yurocuck

I got a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz with a cherry red paint job

Is that a red pill vehicle of blue?

Volkswagen = "People's car"

If most people are normies, doesn't that make VW literally normie cuckmobiles?

Almost, but Still it's not a Fewrd :^(

i buy VW's because red dash lights. that's the only reason. i like pretending im in a klingon car.

>tfw modern chink and korean shitboxes are less cucked than (((VW))) in 2017

You buy VW because you're an omega cuck that doesn't know how to replace a freaking dash light color

move this to

>implying i work on cars
um, no sweetums, thats what i pay niggers for

Mandingo effect

I would take a new Hyundai/KIA over VW or Ford any day. American/Euro cars are fucking trash.

>Kia

Max par

Original VWs rolled in 16s, just say'n...

Jetta VR6. My car has an abusive relationship with me. Actually, we are co dependent.

Very nice.

>I drive a Jeep. Scientifically proven to be a great vehicle for war.

All I have are Jeeps... this is THE most red pilled vehicle. Pushes independence, adventure, self-reliance... not some faggy vw.

Funny thing is that Hyundai/KIA were absolute shit just 15 years ago. Their quality is already surpassing American/Euro brands that have been around since the beginning of the automobile revolution.

>Ford
*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i guess...but what if you can afford more than once vehicle? are they all jeeps? what if i want a nice four door sedan to go along with my based 4x4? should i get a malibu or what?

You can't possibly be this stupid. VW is like the Kia of German brands. Mercedes is the most redpilled car brand you could own

>Founded by the inventor of the automobile
>Still renowned worldwide as the pinnacle of luxury, safety and innovation
>Has been a front-runner for many automotive breakthroughs, the safety features of which it licenses to other carmakers for the greater good

Take your slave Jew-built Beetle and gas yourself OP

Get what you like dude. For me, a nice 4 door vehicle that is comfortable and has all the amenities needed for day to day driving, I have a Grand Cherokee. It is smoother riding than most sedans I've been in. Plus I have full time 4wd in case things happen. I can pull sedans out of ditches with my GC.

FUCK Malibus, they are FWD normiemobiles, plus the interiors are STILL cheap AF hard pebble grain plastic everywhere like a kids' Fisher-Price toy. My uncle has a 2 year old Malibu and that POS car still has the same steering wheel like the shitty HHR fagwagon had from 15 years prior.

Get an ex-PD new Caprice if you want a good 4-door Chevy sedan

The Volkswagen engine becomes Dresden's revenge after 100k miles.

I'll stick with my Mercedes-Benz, thank you very much.

>Driving a Dodge.

Too bad both are utter shit

VW is garbage.

I know that feeling, user

Das beste oder Nicht!

you can literally watch America's confidence level decline by looking at Cadillacs over the years

Worthy lol earned

my VW last far longer and better than my current range rover. sad but true.

LOL! I love when "men" brag that they don't get their hands dirty because money. Turbofaggoteunich.

i have a '92 mexican built jetta running at 325k miles. i've only replaced clutch, timing belt, etc.

Hondas are the real redpill. You can treat those things like absolute dogshit, change the oil once every 50,000 miles and still probably get close to 400,000 out of it before stuff starts going wrong.

my time is worth more than the bespoke tools i would need to do basic work to a car that i just drive

Schizophrenia confirmed

DEJA VU!!!!!

Trump-wrong.gif

The '79 Cadillac Jimmy Carter

>excuses for being unable to do man things

Nu-male soy boy

Not unlike Toyotas, really. They might fall apart in almost every possible way over the decades, but those engines are forever.

I really love my 96 honda civic so can confirm

Way, way exaggerated

>TFW diesel VW polo
>TFW not getting the emissions (((patch)))

i have a ryobi tool kit and a dremel. i can do anything

The '86 Cadillac Amnesty Brougham

Stop it immediately.

that's a chevy citation

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

not their finest moment that

Audis are far better

>Buy a new E350 in 2007 for $50k
>A litttle over 4 years and 45k miles later the balance shaft takes a shit
>Warranty expired
>Mercedes wants $9k to fix it
>I rage quit and sell the POS for $10k
>Buy a KIA Optima
>6 years and 80k later, not a single problem. Still has 4 years and 20k left on the powertrain warranty.

Fuck you.

As an owner of a CC, I busted out laughing as soon as I saw this. VW is utter garbage m8. If I hadn’t gotten a decent deal, I’d regret getting one much more then I already do. Absolute garbage quality, as some have already mentioned, CHEAP PLASTIC EVERYTING

>well.... yeah it is. the same as the early 2000's Cateras were a chevy Malibu.
>But its sold as a Cadillac Cimarron.

Or you could just post one of the much more popular models.

citation needed

Fucking pleb.

>not driving superior nippon steel that's folded over 9000 times
Reasonably priced compared to (((german))) engineering, too.

Look into where these companies spend their money on politics, fuck off OP, your a communist fag.

i think he meant a cavalier

We're just fucking with you, no need to worry.

Ha ha sucks to drive that grenade of an engine
See you in the shop when I get my 1.9 rebuilt at 700k

>looks better still a front wheel drive cuckmobile.

Id rather support japan then those who seek to kill me.

Comfy

Yeah, in the 40s when Ford made most of it. (Have driven them, can confirm rugged) new jeeps are trash.

>he doesn't drive a defender

Kinda but not really. My 98 civic got 375k out of it and I hardly ever fucking changed the oil in that thing. Maybe once every few months. I didn't even change it according to miles.

passat master race represent

Our Great Diaspora Member, Henry Ford looks upon this thread with shame.

Toyota is arguably red pilled, one of the only that actually manufacturers car and trucks in America. NOT Mexico and Thailand (chevy).

>1986_Cadillac_Cimarron
actually, how the fuck did GM even make it through the 80s producing dross like this?

No they aren't. These were RWD, as were all Fleetwoods and later, all Broughams through 1992.

based af vehicle right there

>drive a Kia for 5 years
>no problems at all
>even if something were to happen you still have your 7 years warranty

They are the most reliable cars out there.

#MeToo

VW is shit. Don't even get me started on the rage I feel toward this car.

t. VW Golf owner

VW is the Apple of cars.

Pass.

The Cimarron sold poorly and only lasted a few years.

They made it through the 1980s by selling a huge number of cars, many of which were very good vehicles and can be driven to the lower end of high-mileage Japanese vehicles. Cadillac sold 165,000 DeVilles in 1986, which is almost as many total Cadillacs sold in the United States in 2016.

after investigating you're half right. The Fleetwood Broughams in your pic related were RWD but the regular Fleetwoods of this era looked like this and were FWD

Post your Dream Car.

and that's why you should never shift your target demographic to niggers

that's why you still see old beetles and those "hippie vans" on the road.

Mercedez

yeah, s'pose. first time I actually seen one (Cimarron) desu, just 'mirin, is all
>someone thought this was a good idea
but the fucking lines on the thing.. see how badly the rear door fits with the body? You'd need an impact hard enough to bend the fucking frame to produce that on a German car, and that even on shit like Opel that GM probably tried their best to fuck up as well. But OnT, VW/Audi made some of the finest diesel engines known to man, and anyone sayin different? they motherfuckin wrong.

>want a jeep
>everyone tells me it's a poorly made vehicle that will fall apart
>wait a full year
>the feelings haven't faded, still want one as badly as I first did