Just a reminder

Just a reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaPBhxXhprg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Real of big

Considerable size if proven factual.

Immense if indisputable.
I would also like a bump of cocaine, please.

bump

Big if true.

Woah, huge if true

HAPPENING?

Large if literal

those damn sjws man they found us out

I'll give you a bump for $10 bill

Fuck off reddit

gargantuan if granted

Shit if street

Now we have mexicans selling coke in this thread.

colossal if credible

Vast if valid

tofu if vegetarian

Penis if vagina

> mfw no one is parlaying this into " look how anti-semtic MSNBC is..." on social media right now, assuming this is real.

Fuck off if reddit

Alex jones warned us this day would come..

combustible if ignited

>kek
>kill every kike

Immense if indisputable

They don't want their pet goyim to know "Social Justice Warriors" are a mocked and shamed position.

shame is the greatest tool the Left wields, and they cannot allow SJWs to be shamed in the eyes of boomers.
boomers are like children. they have to be coddled and nurtured. controlled like puppets.

kys if leaf

Fuck off SJW, the only reason I post on this shithole is for banter. It's my Sup Forums since Sup Forums has been dead for so many years now.

RIP Sup Forums. You were great back in 2009.

Oversized if honest

IF true THEN big

Crypto-dub acknowledged.

Lain approves, user. tell em.

meme if reddit

guess I will be that guy, where the fuck do they get stingy jew out SJW?

I revealed the deception here this fake news is 100% cover up. they're making sure normies don't get accurate meme magic.

why does the media pretend to be retarded

lol hey fu I have auto immune and it attacks my thinking thingy

I don't think that they're legitimately dumb, you can tell that they intentionally distort a well-known term to encourage corporate entities deplatform a people who've used it. They think that criticizing the left is a slippery slope that leads to nazism, which isn't true. Rather than reforming themselves, they would rather intimidate people into silence.

Unfortunately for them, they're going to lose a lot of credibility for it because it's a popularized term. It's well known to to YT videos and South Park. MSNBC just looks stupid to everyone.

>SJW
>StingyJeW

Livin' a lie

youtube.com/watch?v=DaPBhxXhprg

Like every other news report, their ass. They probably have a infiltrating intern who sabotaged the network to make them look retarded.

Die Reddit die

Not like you can afford it, pinko fuck.
Bump.

>calling a jew stingy

why the redundancy?