Homegrown white shooter takes down 58 people in vegas

>homegrown white shooter takes down 58 people in vegas
>isis sandnigger kills 8 playing IRL GTA
even our terrorists are genetically superior

this dude was only 5' 6" lmfao wasnt the vegas dude like 6' 4" or something

Manlet genocide when?

Genocide of menlets, or manlets genociding?

Guy looks like a CIA/Mossad false flag kike

Chad shooter, virgin truck terrorist

6' 4" Shooting a gun into a crowd.
5' 6" Driving a truck onto a bike trail.

What the fuck does their size have to do with it? Nothing. Because they used machines to do the dirty work for them.

wrong guy senpai

>terrorist
What was Paddock's political objective?

LMFAO

Why do we have more information about today's attack than the one last month?

found the

Paddock had absolutely nothing to do with the Vegas shooting.
No involvement, no motive.

were discussing genetic superiority here, but you sound a little defensive... i bet your exactly 5"6" huh

tell him to get off his exiled ass and do something already, the fucking moron is turning into a living slider

>White mass shooter
>It was a false flag, da guberment did it

>Muslim attack
>He definitely did it,

Do you see how retarded you guys look? if the the deep state is activity doing false flags why would they only be responsible for some other big happenings and not all

130 IQ killers vs 85

The British spend well over 6 figures a day patrolling the building he's in. Any suggestions on how he can get off his ass?

Paddock ran guns for the CIA/Mossad and had Antifa literature in his room. Even his Facebook page mentioned his disgust with his family's Republican affiliations.

No he's 5'5 & a half but rounds up to 5'6.

ABU HAJAAR THE BREAK IS ON THE LEFT!!!

Abdul, that makes zero sense.

5ft 6....

lol this fuckin' guy 10/10 bait. the best bait is the bait with broken logic.

Homo depo getting tons of free advertising right now... Or maybe home depo is behind all of this.
$19 truck rentals. How can you go wrong?

This guy's got a point. Manafort and Gates get indicted for their involvement in Ukraine during their time working for the Podestas, more evidence piling up linking the DNC and the Clintons to Russia, and then a Muslim terrorist attacks NY? Seems to be too much of a coincidence.

>5 Argentinians killed
USA-Argie broship in removing kebap when?

It's ok for you to fight with your brother, but if someone else comes into your house and starts fighting with him, that a different story.

It should be legal for people to execute those once they are found guilty. I would gladly do it without a gun to reduce gun violence, I would push the bullets through it's skull with my thumbs on live TV for 3 hots, a cot and airfare to the next one..

and im sure you have all this proof to back this up, right?

Centrist Gun-owner >> homegrown ISIS >> Homeschooled Trumpling

That was my exact thought when it happened, its a distraction from the indictments

when did this happen??

Im serious, how would Vegas be a false flag especially something of that magnitude and not this?

>white
Nice bait, faggot.

Uh wrong. One of those was a false flag carried out by the FBI with two agents, the other was a literal sand monkey.

ACTS OF TERRORISM BY IDEOLOGY
>Mentally ill Gun-owner
58+
>Homegrown, ISIS
>Home-schooled, Trumpling
1 girl

No. He's definitely an Uzbek. Central Asians have an unmistakable phenotype.

>Hurr durr the government only does false flags white people