/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - HIGH-FIDELITY TRAVELLING FIRST-CLASS SET EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump will fix it! 10/31/17
youtu.be/2MlK2Ztd32I
>Pres Trump @Tax Reform Industry meet 10/31/17
youtu.be/Dxv123ZOQtA
>SoS T-Rex opening statement from Senate FRC hearing 10/31/17
youtu.be/2Hotws9T4UM
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC meet on Sahel 10/31/17
youtu.be/FEYSdF17Jo8
>CommerceDep - NTIA on Cybersecurity 10/31/17
youtu.be/szFwOrpQ9BM
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/31/17
youtu.be/uyx9UisAJnQ
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/31/17
youtu.be/b_gpj-cSxHE
>CoS Gen Kelly on Ingraham 10/30/17
youtu.be/f2dvlJa3ekI pt1
youtu.be/-B2lSntWJtE pt2
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania in Halloween @WH 10/30/17
youtu.be/cqgQKath9IQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/SoS T-Rex testify @Senate FRC 10/30/17
youtu.be/RoOiI5vbGbg
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/30/17
youtu.be/x8S5tOsVuzw
>VA Video: Flip vets get Congressional Medal of Honor 10/30/17
youtu.be/RDAoowLlnmQ
>WH Video: How Tax Reform benefits small biz 10/30/17
youtu.be/AATMWDO3CAk
>SBA Video: Small Biz Saturday (Linda McMahon) 10/30/17
youtu.be/WWf2y-ad-SY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis presser in SoKo 10/28/17
youtu.be/I9hXk_Z9Heg
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hsmPQ
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/T7f4j)
archive.is/hyczT)
archive.is/RCGON)
archive.is/AuOyf)
archive.is/LrBsr)
archive.is/xxs8p)
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/925566337736462336
lawfareblog.com/george-papadopoulos-stipulation-and-plea-agreement
archive.is/d4bgo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKjqaxlyaV4
thesun.co.uk/news/4806082/north-korea-nuclear-base-collapses-killing-200-radioactive-leak-fears-latest-updates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol at the broke brains emphasizing the RUSSIA CONNECTION

WRECK THE UZBEK
DONNY THE UZBEKISTANI

Interesting

F

awooo

BASED Lauren

fucking NBC
>THE MUDSLIMES ARE THE TRUE VICTIMS

Just got home from work, someone give me a rundown of this terrorist attack

If you go look at people like Anita and others as well as academia in general, you'll notice this push to take video games as a new platform to push their ideas. But this push has been happening in a lot of academia for a while and under Obama is accelerated, so I don't think it's video games by itself where this happened. But control of mass media is part of their playbook.

archive.is/hsmPQ

what's this about?

You let too many muslims in to your country.

The left has become highly Russiaphobic, which is ironic given they are the ones who are supposed to stand for openness.

Every time, man.

holy shit what is happening

Don’t know who this Greek kike is. Wanted to get us to meet with Russians, Manafort said no!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>U.S. President Donald Trump ordered the unveiling of 2,800 documents related to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy (archive.is/T7f4j)
>Trump has declared a nationwide Public Health Emergency to address the opioids crisis (archive.is/hyczT)
>The American economy grew at a 3 percent rate in the third quarter of 2017, continuing to expand after posting an impressive 3.1 percent growth rate in the second quarter (archive.is/RCGON)
>Lawyer for FBI Informant: Clintons Engaged in 'On-the-Record Quid Pro Quo' (archive.is/AuOyf)
>United States forces have captured Mustafa al-Imam in Libya, who played a large part in the Benghazi attacks (archive.is/LrBsr)
>Consumer confidence rose to 125.9 in October, the highest level in 17 years (archive.is/xxs8p)

* cries *

>Do your fucking job or else.

The Jewish brainwashing about geography being the determining factor in human behavior has been shockingly effective.

wait. when did a brussels train explode?

not surprised

This is the stupidest conspiracy theory I've ever read, and I've been posting here since 2012.

link to this please

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TYRE FYRE TO FINALLY END AWOOOOOOOOO

Tell them to read "Down and Out in Paris and London", after they finish they will call him a nazi for being anti-semitic, (((racist))) towards greeks and gyppos.

Melania has the finest pair of legs in history. I want to lick them.

This is why we will win.

But Lauren, he did have a silencer for his truck. They just call it a (((muffler)))

>Middle east or elsewhere.
>Elsewhere.
Overbite can't read apparently.

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/925566337736462336

China is 4x more Muslim then the US.

The only reason vidya is singled out as the start of all this is because Sup Forums were the first people to really plant their heels in and call them out on their shit back in 2014.

NYC residents again brace against a speeding mass of steel with deadly force during another New York Attack.

they really want us to go to war with Russia. Must be lots of money to be made???

I keep wondering why they are pushing it.

kal pen doesn't know what elsewhere means

anyone else ready for trump jr to be indicted with the new sealed indictments

what is it even saying?

>The next warning sign comes in Figure 4 with a straightforward question. “Do you believe Donald Trump is a racist or is not a racist?” No surprise that overwhelming majorities of African Americans (82 percent), Asian Americans (74 percent) and Latinos (78 percent) say, “Yes.” White millennials, however, were almost split. A saving grace is that 51 percent said, “Yes.” But 48 percent saying no, despite all the evidence to the contrary, is beyond worrisome.

It happened here?

>Uzbekistan is Russia
Do leftists have any shame?

Yes but it is the Uighur population in the West and the Chinese do not allow them to exercise their religion.

Isn't the daily mail a tabloid site?

>New York citizens are strong!
>Only one New Yorker died and the rest were foreigners
KEK

Nothing ironic about it, Jews have always hated Russians. They only used them while they ran the USSR then they went right back to wanting them all dead.

So I've been doing this for awhile
Has anyone else been harnessing their car with the power of meme magic?

In NYC. Even I know this.

>went to Stuy's sister school
>knew tons of Muslims
>even the totally secular ones I was good friends with were radical as shit

They always chimp out at the Northwest but their media will suppress the killings/stabbings/bombings.

>I finally got my hot cocoa

YES

I cant believe I missed it, I was off my phone the whole day at work. How many dead

can you talk about the tunnel collapse or will that get you sent to the gulag?

Oy vey. And how many of those are racists who know he is racist??? It’s another Shoah if I say so myself

Deep state wants endless proxy war with Russia in mid east. They want Assad toppled. They've successfully co-opted the liberal movement as their useful sheep via MSM.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Uzbekistan is Russia

Sounds grim

I think it was 8 dead, 15 wounded as of now.
What tunnel?

Papadopolous must have had something very juicy to tell Mueller to get this sweetheart deal.
lawfareblog.com/george-papadopoulos-stipulation-and-plea-agreement

Car bomb or something? Picture of the guy yet?

>hot cocoa

same just made 12 ounces

Can't argue with that.

They have more Jews than we do.

Ok and all our Muslims either work as peasants for food processing plants or pozz the fuck out of themeselves.

They kill regular chinks anyway, and stab them on metro stations, but the chinese disappear them.
Also, stop meme proxying.

BIG
FAT
JEWESS
TITTIES

Down and Out was great.
>the restaurant was dingy and dirty as all were, silent and glum, with a Jew in the corner guiltily wolfing down a plate of bacon

And then he gets the job at the French restaurant and they're all redpilled as shit and the food is fucking filthy.

feel free to stop posting this any time my dude

facts

Reminder that extreme vetting is already in progress

>U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced Monday that the office would begin to require in-person interviews with many potential immigrants as part of the green-card application process

archive.is/d4bgo

its another Sup Forums was right
>muzzies are the true victims of the attack episode

Terrorist today was a trump plant.

this Russia shit is really starting to piss me off. It's all so tiresome

The Young Turks react to the Manhattan Attack
>They blamed "Right-wing Neanderthal"
They blamed "Right-wing Neanderthal"
They blamed "Right-wing Neanderthal"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKjqaxlyaV4

ohhh so thats why ive seen her

kek benji prolly has incest fetish too

Home Depot truck he rented and rammed in to people. Then shouted aloha snackbar.
I'm not using a proxy, I am Chinese (originally from Hong Kong) working in Manpo.

Used to be a country for them to toss their exiles.

>WE

why would i brah

its dope

Ana has to put on her sad face and Cenk is just sick of this

Kill bill is a masterpiece
I get this mans obsession with Thurman but the feetfag stuff..IDK her feet are not her best attribute

Is it ignore those eyes and that soul you see in it, ignore her body which is amazing. even her fucking feet mate. Is that what feet fags are saying

Oh, they were perfectly nice people, good students, and they made all manner of Sup Forums jokes, but moderate they were not. Ramadan was a shitshow because they all got fucking hangry as shit.

Well at least this isn't terrorism

WUZ

thesun.co.uk/news/4806082/north-korea-nuclear-base-collapses-killing-200-radioactive-leak-fears-latest-updates/

200 hundred died. they think norks were going to set off another nuke and the tunnel collapsed they say the lost there whole nuke division of scientist

>The waiters licking your beef to see if it was good or not, both sides
>The jew giving his own daughter as prostitute
My fucking sides.

big if true
but jews all look the same

Good, I hope they do not manage to make Nukes. It would be bad for everyone.
>I just work here

>Mr. Trump can end this madness by immediately issuing a blanket presidential pardon to anyone involved in supposed collusion with Russia or Russians during the 2016 presidential campaign, to anyone involved with Russian acquisition of an American uranium company during the Obama administration, and to anyone for any offense that has been investigated by Mr. Mueller’s office. Political weaponization of criminal law should give way to a politically accountable democratic process. Nefarious Russian activities, including possible interference in U.S. elections, can and should be investigated by Congress.
>Partisan bitterness will not evaporate if lawmakers take up the investigation. But at least those conducting the inquiry will be legitimate and politically accountable. And the question of whether Russia intervened in the 2016 election, and of whether it made efforts to influence U.S. policy makers in previous administrations, is first and foremost one of policy and national security, not criminal law.
>The president himself would be covered by the blanket pardon we recommend, but the pardon power does not extend to impeachment. If Congress finds evidence that he was somehow involved in collusion with Russia, the House can determine whether to begin impeachment proceedings. Congress also is better equipped, as part of its oversight role, to determine whether and how the FBI, Justice Department and intelligence agencies might have been involved in the whole affair, including possible misuse of surveillance and mishandling of criminal investigations.

What do you think? Leave it up to Congress?

I wonder whose cock that is
>mfw it's not mine

It's a lookalike you tard.