How can videos like MTVs decoded and other SJW shit get easily destroyed in the comments...

How can videos like MTVs decoded and other SJW shit get easily destroyed in the comments, so why does Keith Olbermann's The Resistance consistantly get 100s of thousands of views and there's barely a dent in the dislikes? He's easily one of the most hated liberals out there, I just wish he'd get BTFO already and retreat in shame

I get paid every time I 'like' one of his videos. He is too reactionary, but I like the extra income.

interesting, how much

500 Won per screencap.

>.45

wow what do you do with all that cash?

Twitter is a libtard bastion. Late night comedians are one of the few libtard bastions on YouTube. We basically control YouTube and have for a long time which is why Goolag is working so hard to shut us down there.

I buy rice, and 7.62x39 for my family.

im talking about youtube mostly fuck twitter... just check out his like to dislikes... its like 10:1 like per dislike

I fuckin love the Trump's such meme gods. :D

>Says a stupid thing
>Outrage propels people to click/watch
>Money is made
>Contract is renewed

That's the cycle that has put stupid people in charge of this country. Only the electoral college saved us via people not fully indoctrinated by media/facebook etc libshit propaganda.

>That's the cycle that has put stupid people in charge of this country.
Yeah starting with Drumpf

IP hacking faggot

What is IP hacking user? Are you >THE< anonymous?

You aren't from best korea.

Of course I am, how else could my flag be what it is? If it is so easy, demonstrate how you can change flags yourself.

I'm telling kim on you.

damn blown thee eff out

As well you should.

fuck off

Because Youtube is actively altering its view count/ like to dislike ratios on Olberman's videos.

Just as it was confirmed that Twitter manually removes positive comments from Trump's twitter feed.

They are trying to create a reality where half of the fucking country didn't vote for Trump. Making it seem like he is hated by everyone and only got in because of the Putin bullshit.

NEWSFLASH TO LIBS: Wikileaks/ Assange has a 100% record for telling the truth. Assange has said time and time again that the Clinton emails came from a disgruntled DNC member. BTFO. Clinton spent millions of the 'Trump dossier' - this is confirmed. Who is the dirtiest of the two?

why don't they do the same with decoded then? why would they let any social justice videos get rekt?

There are a bunch of Nork proxy servers, they aren't hard to find. How does anyone still fall for this shit?

So post me a link to a working North Korean proxy.

Its been going on since at least the 90's. You are either brainwashed or stupid to think this is new.

its 2017 you limp cracker
no one believes your try hard act. you cant even gook/chink/fish-head right.

also if you believe these ipfags, i hope you downloaded the "leaks" from Sup Forums that have backdoors on them as well

I don't know what leaks you are talking about, but you still aren't able to post as anything but USA. Show me how proxying works.

Us flag code doesn't exist, there are municipal laws in title 4 for federal agencies displays of flag.

Wew

You're honestly right Kim, he really IS too reactionary and it makes him even less likeable than the tide of browns chimping on coon nogging network, somehow.