200 people (most likely much more) died in a nuclear accident in North Korea and it barely gets a mentioned by the media

>200 people (most likely much more) died in a nuclear accident in North Korea and it barely gets a mentioned by the media
Even when 20 Afghan whos get bombed it's breaking news or at least front page material.

Are we the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bd7aVnvB6xs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>200 people
It's more like 200 hostages.

This should show you that they will never be truly capable to nuke Seoul or Tokyo, let alone mainland U.S. They're too unstable. The closest thing you'll get to a NK happening is happenings which they inflict on themselves.

"accident"

Here's a red pill for you: many thousands more die in NK every year from starvation but no one blinks an eye. Without food aid that number would increase several times over. The only reason the nuke accident got any press at all is because nukes are sexier than famine.

No.

Pics or it didn't happen

This yours?

>200 commies died
Who cares? Commies are soulless bugmen who don't believe in individual autonomy. The value of their lives are negative. They are beneath worthless, they keep a large area being completely unproductive and piss poor, hurting Japan and the real Korea. Their lives have a negative net worth to their surroundings. Commies dying is something that should be cherished and commemorated.

Defectors always lie and the west will say anything to make the DPRK look bad. Grain of salt.

>Defectors always lie

Doesn't the fact that people have to escape from North Korea in the first place give you a fucking clue that it's not as great as you imagine it to be? I remember back in the 1980s when your side were extolling East Germany and claiming the Berlin Wall was a "protection barrier"

>many thousands more die in NK every year from starvation
Not since the 1990s, faggot.

One big difference. People didn't defect back to the GDR the way they do to the DPRK. And in fact, they return with tales of decadence and exploitation. The DMZ literally is a protection barrier from the filth of the west, or in this case, the South.

>decadence and exploitation.

You don't fat boy stuffing his face while his people starve, and sending North Koreans to foreign countries to work as slave labourers, count as the above? At least in the West you have a choice to reject decadence.

>Oz flag

We're still at fucking war with NK, you faggot.

Go back to the mainland, Wang.

They were also working on weapons to use against us.

Sounds like just maybe Little Rocket Man is going to have to start over from square one with his a bomb toy.

Too bad.

What if he was capable of fitting in miniaturized super-EMP warheads of a few kilotons into two satellites circling the US daily to cripple your digital infrastructure for financials when it's about time?

wut a good goy

And the Gulag Archipelago is fiction...

>breaking news
About something that happened a month ago

What if that's not the way resonance of the ionosphere works and it blacks out everything?

It barely gets mentioned because it's not true. Maybe those fake news decided it's time to cut down on fake news.

And what if Santa Claus went psycho and started raining down H bombs on Christmas Eve? What then?

It is fiction. The author even says it himself in the book.

What if it released that warhead first to detonate in 30km above your shithole instead of 400km?

Citation needed. You Russians didn't deserve that man

Honestly, OP, just ask yourself which Korea is the best Korea and form your affiliations accordingly.

shit like this is why i come to Sup Forums

happy halloween goys

/lurker

I've been surprised over the last three months how few DRPK threads there are. We have three carrier battle groups, bomber wings, Marine units and shit all steadily converging on the peninsula, Abe won in Japan, and the Chinese are finally turning against Kim. Kim's regime is clearly ready to eat grass before they ever give up their nuclear program, so we're rapidly reaching a crisis point in all this.

But Sup Forums would rather talk about alt-right youtubers and the newest anti-white laundry detergent commercial.

You can't exactly go and report those deaths, can you?

>China turning against Kim
You wish, Trump does as well.

did Kimberly actually cry about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=bd7aVnvB6xs

let me give y'all stupid mother fuckers a hint. look at the date of drumphs calm before the storm bullshit and the date of this 'accident'. really makes you think right you fucking rural and suburban retards.

He wrote that book based mostly on letters by 227 men. Men who were prisoners in USSR.
Go ahead and ask around in your local prison if the prisoners there are guilty or not. Most of them will say they're not.
Anything written in that book cannot be considered a fact. It's a wet fantasy for commie haters so they choose to believe anything written there, as long as it bashes commies.

I mean the media did try to make Kim seem like an innocent victim when he was firing off missiles and threatening everyone and tried to make Trump look like a Warmonger. So when something like this happens of course they are not going to talk about it what are you some kind of dotard?

Whatever happens in all this, China will find a way to profit. They will demand compensation for the loss of a client state, and if that compensation potential becomes greater than the value of North Korea, they would probably allow some kind of limited military operation to excise Kim.

I want to believe that the US and China recognize that they're economically codependent and can't do anything stupid, but the same logic existed in 1913 and look how that turned out for everyone.

Anything to keep the DRUMPF'S A PSYCHO WORSE THAN KIM narrative up, pathetic. Trump is worse than the guy who literally has his protestors killed.

What happens when all the Norks turn into X-Men style mutants because radiation?

i can smell it from here

Trump should embrace Marshal Kim as a leader whose people embrace him despite fierce opposition.

>Are we the bad guys?
There are no good guys or bad guys, pretty much every country to exist has done some fucked up shit at one time or another.
We think we're the good guys.
They think they're the good guys.
At our core we're all the same really, just born in different places.

>200 people died
Who cares? Humans are soulless bugmen who don't believe in individual autonomy. The value of their lives are negative. They are beneath worthless, they keep a large area being completely unproductive. Their lives have a negative net worth to their surroundings.

stop projecting

Profound.

>Even when 20 Afghan whos get bombed it's breaking news or at least front page material.
No it's not.

>Are we the bad guys?
In the case of North Korea? Absolutely.

You're a fool if you believe anything the mainstream media says about that country.

There are 7.6 billion people on the planet, a planet that has existed for over 4.5 billion years. The death of 200 people is completely insignificant.

North Korea does something that kills some people in North Korea. How is that our fault? People are responsible for their own choices.

/thread

Hahaha. You're such a faggot. I'm guessing you're that guy who really really likes science and likes to repeat stuff Neil Degrasse Tyson says. I bet you use the word physics a lot while smoking pot.

if there's an asian i want to bang it's one of these nork chicks.

>I'm guessing you're that guy who really really likes science and likes to repeat stuff Neil Degrasse Tyson says.

I'm just nihilistic.
Humans generally don't live very long and peoples lives are often cut short by tragedy.

Think about it man, you and everyone you know will be dead in 100 years and you'll eventually fade into history like all the nameless who came before.

We don't have much time on this earth so it's best to live it up while you still have the chance.

> jap propagandists said it happened, so clearly it happened.

Always doubt crap like "based on reports" or "high level anonymous official"

This.
Kim and his empire is Elite's experiment of human entrapment.
Kim studies in Singapore with CIA money.

>>nihilistic
>>live it up

Pick one

Anyone who posts this jew roastie has a non-opinion. i

Just because life has no intrinsic meaning or goal doesn't mean you can't have fun.

>no publicity
This is good, we are not firing up the people
for war.

You guys are shilling this bitch hard

> you guys
> shilling
I don't even think she's hot, I just use her as a good reaction image.

> im gonna suck warmonger cock because y-youre a shill!
Kys airhead

The only source of this news is a Japanese television. I found difficult to believe that they can know what is really happening at a very secret project in a country like NK.

>200 *cough* slaves

it's nk, they get a we love commies because we're a bunch of liberal faggot journalists free pass.

go hug a tree roonigger.