Why do Americans support private schools over public schools?

Why do Americans support private schools over public schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/10/17/drag-queen-with-demon-like-horns-reads-to-children-at-michelle-obama-neighborhood-library/
youtube.com/watch?v=YQkokonT5RA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Niggers.
I have to pretend I want all Americans to have a great education, but I don't actually want my kids being kept back because of niggers and spics

this

Because it reduces your chance of being shot

Ring of truth

- Public schools
>Free
>Nigs and spics everywhere
>Fights all the fucking time
>Little discipline or order
>Vast majority of people here are normies
>Prepares autists for the real world
- Private Schools
>Expensive
>No nigs or spics
>Few fights
>Discipline and order
>Vast majority are slightly to seriously autistic
>Does not prep autistis for the real world

People should be able to spend their money on whatever the hell they want.

Keeps the government from indoctrinating your children to think pic related is normal.
>It's lgbt preschool storytime
theblaze.com/news/2017/10/17/drag-queen-with-demon-like-horns-reads-to-children-at-michelle-obama-neighborhood-library/

Because buying private school for your child means if they do a bad job you take them out and send them somewhere else.
That is why Private schools are far superior in academic standards than public schools, because they compete amongst other private schools.
Imagine how far superior our schools would be if the school choice voucher system was implemented and making every single school compete with every other school.

Kek confirms private schools aren't degenerate?

PRAISE

I win, but it was a library and they allowed this THING in there with people's kids. The sheer state of California!

Have you not seen public schools? Sage.
youtube.com/watch?v=YQkokonT5RA

witnessed

Before anyone brings it up, Long Beach is SoCal's own Oakland (nigger containment zone seeing how Compton has been taken over by beans), so that explains "Michelle Obama Public Library" and a drag queen being allowed near children.

check'd and this is more important than any dundu fight.

Public school is prison training for kids

i can't witness any harder, you must stop

It reminds me of pic related

so, private schools are less American?

Why do pleated skirts always cause muh dik to become engorged?

They're less liberal.

Because they're short and pale asian qt's always make them hotter.

THIS HAS TO STOP

Du bs czeched

Because of this shit

Voucher schools have to adhere to federal standards. Giving the shitskins vouchers into any school will ruin every school.

niggers

This
If we force schools to compete it will automatically fix the problem of high school graduates not having value in the workforce. High schools could churn out students with the equivalent of a CS degree, or focus on trades and push out welders and electricians that people want to hire. There would always be a "failed the high school entrance exam" school to send all of the niggers to. Imagine if all of the niggers had to relocate to one area of the country in order to go to the retard school. We could have the majority of the country become white/asian/liveable within one generation.

Both are garbage we should just homeschool all kids

both are state brainwashing rapedens, just different tiers of it, private is the high end of course
the official american people's stance as decided by me, the one person known as Sup Forums, is to homeschool your damn children, be a mother not a working man, you cannot be both man and mother. If you are a single mother you failed and will have to submit your children to brutal rape, not that that matters to you because you are both a selfish vaginal nigger as well as an absolute degenerate for degeneracy's sake and most likely get off to the idea to "get back" at the father of the child who you left because he wasn't spending enough money on you, whore.

And we'd have a permanent ghetto war zone like Detroit but state sized

stop posting innocent schoolgirls

do it on the place with the deadliest natural disasters

Well new Orleans is on its way I guess

>why are people willing to spend (in some cases) tens-of-thousands of dollars per year to make sure their children don’t have to go to school with niggers?
You been to a (((public school))) lately?

Except that it doesn't keep anyone from being indoctrinated.
Private Universities are just as bad as public schools.
Private Schools have even more freedom to push an agenda than the government does. At a private school your children can be indoctrinated with Islam where public schools are now religiously neutral.

Just an example. Harvard is a private school and a dean was fired over halloween costumes a few years ago.

Dont forgot white niggers too. There are many small cities infected with white niggers and white trash.

Perfect! But might I suggest the District with the most J£ws or maybe near the property of a R*thsch¡ld or any other listed as """nobility"""

Then maybe someone would pick an orthodox christian or more conservative private school.

Like homeschooling, it comes down to the narcisism of the parent.

1. Public schools have to take everyone whereas private schools don't and basically hand control which students are allowed to attend. As such, it's a status symbol to parents to have their kid be deemed "worthy" of private school.

2. Similarly, it's a status symbol to be rich enough that you don't have to settle for the (often paltry) offerings of government funded public schools. It's the ultimate dick waving move, to say you make so much money that you can PAY to get your kids taught at a fancy private school.

3. Private schools are privately financed and often have all sorts of shit you can't get at private schools. They also can pay to have the best teachers and facilities and things you can't do at public school sports-wise.

4. People in private schools tend to get bumped to the head of the line when it comes time to apply for colleges, because private school=smart

Well you can fix that by keeping black culture away from your kids until they're grown as adults.
>Pic related
>Don't let your kids watch mtv

For the majority of Americans: religious reasons, with vaguely racist undertones.

The minority is concerned with the quality of education, but the sad truth is that paying for a private school doesn't guarantee better results.

Sure, like those are always necessarily good. Heads up, dude, most American private schools are already those. They end up just being indoctrination camps with the primary result being students that grow to resent those ideologies.

> stop posting innocent schoolgirls
> innocent

Literally because of niggers OP

As long as they learn to learn and get ahead of the rest of them just trying to get by, they could leave what they don't like, and add all the good lessons to themselves. If they indoctrinate a strong work ethic, it doesn't matter if they grow to hate the ideology. As long as they keep the winning culture.

I wish i went to school with Saito Asuka.

Except they don't keep the culture. Private schools push agendas on kids pretty strongly, and they either love it and do the same for their kids or they hate it and disavow that culture entirely.

We don't. We support homeschooling---and keeping women as far away from our sons as possible after the boys have started eating solid food.

A boy's education, both with regard to knowledge and manly virtues, is the responsibility of his father. Women only ever teach boys how to be weak---and girls are not worth trying to educate.

Schools are nothing but a make work program for women rejected on the marriage market as too ugly, stupid or crazy.

this guy gets it

Public schools breed low ambition kids at best- subverted little faggots at worst

Those who can- do
Those who can't- teach
At least w/ private schools teachers compete

Not totally sure what you mean by "support".

Why would I want to send my kid to private school? Better education mostly. There are some great public schools, but they are in the wealthy areas. Good schools are a huge driver in property values. So you either pay for it by living somewhere expensive, or bypass that step and just pick your kids school and pay for it. Religion and values also play a role for some.

Why would I support things like private school vouchers? Competition. The teacher to admin ratio is better at private schools. Single people make simple decisions instead of wading through layers of bureaucracy. Teachers often opt to make less at private schools because they are dealing with an admin that has their back and parents that are invested in their kids doing well. Also, at private schools shit teachers can actually be fired.

Well there you go then. You can find one that does the same for their kids.

This

Happening all across the country. New York for sure and I've seen several other events.
Supposedly schools are getting children to attend 'Colour Parades' as well (rainbow fag support rallies).

But bro, most private schools are not about the education levels. They're about making a safe space environment for one or more particular ideologies. There are a few neutral schools which are focused purely on achievement, but those are ridiculously expensive as fuck and the vouchers wouldn't even take a meaningful hit off that.

Not my experience at all. Catholic schools in California are relatively cheap. Not anything close to east coast prep schools. One period a day for 2 out of 4 years you get taught religion, a large portion of which was just general theology/ethics/world religions. The rest of the time you were getting a great education in area of town where the public schools were terrible.

Catholic Schools are the exception. Pretty much everybody got into Bishop Lynch around here.

It's like they're luring them in with fun and candy for some reason...

Private schools can teach the "real truth" about evolution being a lie and abstinence being the only way to avoid stds.

In all developed countries private schools = for retards

Public schools = government indoctrination

Public school = Leftist indoctrination

Public schools=Government schools. And the US government is a left-wing meme machine