Truck of peace strikes NYC

When will libcucks learn that Islam is a pure cancer to the western world? At the current rate Islam will take over Europe within the next century or two.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=D1Nruuy_quk
youtube.com/watch?v=tOQlh2d2EbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek, nice pic.

kek

Thanks brother.

this is really fuckin good lol
also kekcheck

might as well convert now

>When will libcucks learn that Islam is a pure cancer to the western world? At the current rate Islam will take over Europe within the next century or two.
Idk if they ever will. Look at SA today. There is still libcucks that support black people. That still think they have "white privlige" and should give blacks more affirmative action.

The left threw a gay nightclub full of casualties under the bus to protect Muslims. The only way they'll stop is if terror attacks targeting transexuals become common.

If France still accepts them after Nice, The Paris Attack, and charlie hebdo, I think they are doomed...

>you are a few hours too late
hooktube.com/watch?v=D1Nruuy_quk

All you have to do is convert and they will leave you alone. I'm going to convert to Islam as soon as my beard grows long enough.

Best case scenrio is, that the internet is an unflitered median that can shine truth and spread it. Brazil is somewhat of a similar situation with america in that the decline of a majority population of whites into a minority that cannot have a large enough voting block to do anything. They however did not have the spread of information and got to the point that their porpotion of population could not take on the forigen hords.(they probably could still take over or bulkanize but things in the area's they live in(gated communties) are still good, enough so that they just cuck out and deal with the shitskin tax(the tax that is the idea, that we pretend that shitskins are equal to whites and deal with everything that they do that negatively effects our lives, such as arguing in line with a clerck, blasting loud music as they drive by on a sunny quite day, Gibs, begging, disproportionate homeless & criminal presence in any society.))

Police identified the suspect as 29-year-old Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, a citizen of Uzbekistan who entered the United States on a Diversity Immigrant Visa[14] and is a permanent resident of the United States.

If I get drunk enough ... things will happen .. White empires were built on alcohol. That's why 3rd Reich failed. Hitler - tea toddling cuck

>Diversity Immigrant Visa

Fucking hell.

Liberals only see reason when the effects of liberalism start to inconvenience them personally. By then it's usually far too late to do anything.

They'll go on licking Muslim arses till hajji shows up in their gated communities and forces them to choose between handing over all they have of value as jizya or being used for target practice and having their wives and daughters sold as sex slaves.

lol srsly, you can't make this up.

>Diversity Immigrant Visa

How progressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOQlh2d2EbQ

Trump is our only hope...

This will drop thousands of major redpills.

masterful work

ayyyyyy, bust out your truck memes

>#NYCStrong bullshit popped up mere hours after

When did that shit first start? I thought pray for x was the default thing. Either way, it's just as cringy.

>THE BAD THING WILL GO AWAY IF WE PRETEND EVERYTHING IS OKAY

yeah bend over and open wide

What prevents them from foreseeing this inevitability?

I revealed my power level and spammed anti islam shit all over social media today using my real accounts as well as on my home account

feelsgoodman, few friends have unfriended or deleted but a few I never suspected of being redpilled have shown support
fuck it

#NOTWORTHIT needs to start trending re:islam

Yeah this is so painful to see. I drove through vegas a few days ago moving out of LA to the midwest. The whole "Vegas Strong" thing was cringy. Seeing the same propaganda line is easy to see (((something doesnt add up))).

Keep your satellite state under control Russia.