This white women adopted her daughter's killers

“They drive me absolutely mad,” Linda Biehl roars with frustrated laughter.

We’re in a comfortable hotel room in central Cape Town and Biehl is talking about Ntobeko Peni and Easy Nofemela – two of the four men who, in August 1993, stabbed and stoned her daughter, Amy, to death.

Biehl is flipping through her phone looking for pictures of Peni and Nofemela, who are supposed to accompany her to New Mexico’s CG Jung Institute to deliver a lecture.

There are visa issues, though not because of their 1994 murder convictions (the men were granted amnesty by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission in the late 1990s).

One has his new passport, but now needs to find the old one to organise the visa.

“This is what I go through,” she says with mock hysteria.

“You’re talking about your daughter’s killers as if they are your own children,” I say, incredulously. She’s heard this before.

“In many ways, they are my children. But don’t tell them that. They’re, like, 40 now!”

m.news24.com/news24/Archives/City-Press/My-daughters-killers-are-like-my-children-20150429

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>boomers caring about their children.

I hate them.

So she's like a cat lady, but with african murderers?

This shit fills me with so much fucking rage.

Amy Biehl

Death
As she drove a friend home to the township of Gugulethu, outside Cape Town, on August 25, 1993, a black mob pulled her from the car and stabbed and stoned her to death.[2][3] The attack on the car driven by her was one of many incidents of general lawlessness on the NY1 road that afternoon. Bands of toyi-toying black youths threw stones at delivery vehicles and cars driven by white people. One delivery vehicle was toppled over and set alight, and only the arrival of the police prevented more damage. There was evidence that some of the possessions belonging to her and the passengers were stolen.[4]

According to Rex van Schalkwyk, in his 1998 book One Miracle Is Not Enough, "Supporters of the three men accused of murdering [her]… burst out laughing in the public gallery of the Supreme Court today when a witness told how the battered woman groaned in pain." (pp. 188–89.) Four people were convicted of killing her.[5]:17–18

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

Imagine if you can teh shock I would experience happening upon this story and reading the details diligently, mere hours after a terror attack in the city of New York.

This

The sooner they are dead the better. They fucked the West and they don't even care.

I say when the revolution comes, first thing we do is take their pension plans and all the investment properties they have stolen from the younger generations.

You know wha tthey say, ... around niggers...

white people are fucking mentally ill
not to say the coons are any better but holy fuck, what is wrong with you retards?

LOL just white people things

This is disgusting. Everything about this story is horrible.

>women.

They dont even with in the same reality. Its like they dont have souls.

Part of the reason the guvmint wants boomers dead is because their pensions are spent already. Usa, canada, theyre gone. Our super prob is too and we know the guv doesnt want to pay.

The boomers just did what they were brainwashed to do as good consumers make jobs and materialism defined self worth. Future generations will look at us and say the same.

Everyone is getting primed to kill some group they blame. Even you fall for the wholocaust engineering.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>MUH WHITE RACE SUPERIOR

bitch white women are fucking nutjobs.

Don't worry, it's just a matter of time before they murder her, too.

Probably the same cucks that pressured their government to end apartheid. They felt guilty and having their daughter killed absolved their guilt. Fucking disgusting.

>literally reading commentary on Ephesians 4:26
>scroll down and see this thread

God please help us.

White Genocide is a lie, it's white suicide, and women are pulling the trigger

this cunt gets it

If the refugee were a hot refugee woman this bitch would hate her.