Can we have a cop thread that doesn't devolve into shit? Talk about how you can improve things...

Can we have a cop thread that doesn't devolve into shit? Talk about how you can improve things, highlight good cops and bad cops, etc.

I'll start off by highlighting something you wouldn't normally see:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uig4YPzNct8

A frame by frame shot of a cop shooting.

This is a perspective most people don't see. You can see how quickly the officer gets his weapon out and how accurate he is. Gets the shit scared out of him, voice quivering, still physically in control over the suspect.

Clearly this is the level of training you want when you want someone to deal with thugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

constitution.org/lrev/roots/cops.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Rwt7pTt8Uhc
archive.is/wcRmx
youtube.com/watch?v=4wTjwHgYKi8
youtube.com/watch?v=4in8yihefEU
youtube.com/watch?v=dt0juYU3hmg
youtube.com/watch?v=5_l-fVxU8e4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bpu6XgtS02w
youtube.com/watch?v=f1Wtim5QsBs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mandatory bodycam 24/7 and tasers

>mandatory bodycam
Body cams do nothing other than make for cool liveleak videos

Legalize drugs and u have most of the crime rates gone.. community policing, pass legislation so cops can't just "following muh orders" in the first place, and hold them accountable for their fuckups.

Studies have shown that increased police presence does not significantly result in lower crime and that decreased police presence does not result in higher crime.

With that in mind, get ready to go down this rabbit hole: Are Cops Constitutional?

constitution.org/lrev/roots/cops.htm

Bodycams help a lot. When it comes to preventing corrupt cops from abusing it, you would have to make it mandatory that the cameras are on and/or have strict guidelines if they happen to be off. Some parts of the country where bodycams are mandatory have these rules in place. It's because there's already been a few cases of officers turning off their cams before a controversial incident. But even before bodycams they would do this with the camera in their vehicles too at times.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rwt7pTt8Uhc

I have no idea what the fuck is going on. He responds to an incident at the hospital.. walks in.. people walking casually around him.. he immediately sees this guy in the distance and pulls his gun out and says "hands". The suspect runs.

If there are cops already in there, why is the suspect not in cuffs? Did they know he had a gun upon arriving?

That is extremely quick level of thinking and good teamwork.

>how you can improve things
Send niggy niggy bo biggy banana fanna fo figgy back to jungle town

I've never questioned if they're constitutional. Couldn't they be an extension of the DOJ?

>community policing

There are some cops out here that go around on their bikes or are just always about. It helpconstitution.org/lrev/roots/cops.htm
s that there's a school with a police presence though, since it's kinda a base for them to do community shit I think

fuck it, legalize everything. no more crime!

copfag here ama i guess

>there's more cops in high-crime areas
No shit you statistically illiterate retard. You'd expect a positive correlation between crime and police presence.

Also at the end he calms down and tells this BLACK woman "it's okay we got him in custody i wouldn't lie to you baby" gives a thumbs up and the OK sign. Grade A bro stuff right there. Thought that was pretty honorable of him; he remained calm and communicated effectively with the people around him

Crime areas do need more cops, but shouldn't crime rates lower in those areas (same with police presence) if it was effective? Just seems like work, same shit everyday no changes. And to a lot of people that just sounds like "I guess we'll always need cops", but to me it sounds like something fishy is going on. The CIA funneling crack into neighborhoods is one of the things I think about. What's the modern equivalent? Encouraging young poor people to listen to hip hop and do thuggish things?

What do you think about holding the corrupt ones accountable? Does it hurt your rep very much?

Do cops assigned to schools do so because they were demoted?

What do most of your new deputies do for the first year?

If a hooker as handcuffed and offered you a blowjob would you accept?

>constitution.org/lrev/roots/cops.htm

Dead as fuck but here's an archive:

archive.is/wcRmx

Yeah, sure, all crime is some deep state bullshit. No way a criminal could organically arise.
>but shouldn't crime rates lower in those areas
No.
More crime - higher need for policing - higher work burden on police/lower rate of crime solving - more police
More crime - more police, that's your positive correlation and it should be obvious to anyone. Hell, it's the textbook example of correlation does not equal causation, along with people dying in hospitals.

>What do you think about holding the corrupt ones accountable? Does it hurt your rep very much?
They are truly far and few between. The immensely few bad ones hurt our rep a lot dude to the abundance of video.

>Do cops assigned to schools do so because they were demoted?
Not where I work. School resource officer is usually a highly sought after spot.

>What do most of your new deputies do for the first year?
Street work. Answering radio calls, subject/traffic stops. etc

>If a hooker as handcuffed and offered you a blowjob would you accept?
Not a chance in hell. The hookers in tv and apart from certain areas of LA/LV/NYC are men or crack whores and you'd be absolutely retarded to accept any favors from them.

Well definitely wasn't saying all crime was orchestrated. Anyways wouldn't police reduce crime in those areas, which would reduce the need for police? Seems like a cycle where it's constant crime feeding police. Either way we end up feeling it since it leaks into the areas most of us live in.

>Not where I work. School resource officer is usually a highly sought after spot.
Is it because it's low stress?

>They are truly far and few between. The immensely few bad ones hurt our rep a lot dude to the abundance of video.

How do people respond to it? Do they just take it in the chin and try to do better than the ones caught on video doing wrong (motivated)? Do they just feel pissed off (demotivated)? I'm insanely curious. If you had a bunch of copbros at a table watching a video of some guy across the country shooting an innocent guy, do they clamor "this guy fucked up no wonder he lost his job"?

A lot of us were led to think that cops reduce crime in an area. I mean new stuff happens all the time, but then they stick around long enough for new criminals to be born inbetween. So are they just there as a filter while the city itself is responsible for reducing numbers?

This, also fyi its ((their)), IT'S THEIR JOB TO LOCK YOU,UP.

>cycle
What fucking circle's got ends on it?
>constant crime feeding police
No shit, what did you think law enforcement is for? They exist because of crime.
>Anyways wouldn't police reduce crime in those areas
less crime - less police
again positive correlation, again fucking obvious to a 5-year old

they should be mandatory for this

Is it because it's low stress?
Usually very. Good schedule too.

>How do people respond to it? do they clamor "this guy fucked up no wonder he lost his job"?
In my experience, yes. The huge majority of cops I know are very decent people in real life, not the mindless thugs the left wants you to believe. Whenever we watch cops on video doing dumb shit we take note of what not to do.

You're so pissed. I totally get it, correlation != causation. Let's move past that already.

What DOES reduce crime rate, and thus police numbers? When does crime get less?

Could you answer too? There's a hole in my head where the answer should be, Finbro isn't really helping..

>In my experience, yes. The huge majority of cops I know are very decent people in real life, not the mindless thugs the left wants you to believe. Whenever we watch cops on video doing dumb shit we take note of what not to do.

That's fucking great! To quote a great man "big if true!". It's like a blue collar worker watching warehouse accident videos and taking notes on what not to do.

Any hint on which department you're in or what area you live in? Wondering if it's somewhere I expect good cops to be or if that blows my expectations away.

Why dont we make police, judges, etc a civic duty... like iseal does their military... it seems to me the longer a person is in one of those positions the more likely he is to get tainted by power

Locking up criminals, or any other way of increasing the % of European DNA in the area.

Baby Armour.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wTjwHgYKi8

turns out most cops are corrupt and lie to get convictions. the blue code is real.

Finbro will find out within his lifetime, and this is not a joke or satire: non-whites = crime. That said joblessness and lack of family are most to blame for the degenerate and criminal persons. There are many studies that back this up.

>Any hint on which department you're in or what area you live in?
A capital city within the original 13 colonies.

Wow
My sides

>wanting a Federalized police force

WEW LAD

>13 colonies

Shit I believe it. My homelands. These states blow the ass out of the rest of the country I can tell ya that.

I mean I don't know. Are they not like that as it is? Are they not a part of the DOJ? I always thought they were, and that's kinda why I think it's constitutional to have them. I've yet to read that massive page that says otherwise, but I've been to constitution.org and I like that site so I'm not dismissing it or saying that I won't read it sometime in the future

Fuck pigs - never met a good one. My uncle and his son, both retarded pigs. Fuck em both - and fuck the rest of the kunts too. They are no better than the pedos.

I bet you're a spic or nigger lol

>My homelands
where abouts?

speed traps and cities that use traffic stops to pay for their police department kill public support of police

Rhode Island for the first 12 years of my life. It was a bit of a shock to leave it afterwards, especially when I got to really see how big this country truly is (and how small RI is)

Also I know minorities more honorable than my family. I think you could get rid of all of them and people would still wonder what to do with white guys listening to hip hop living in trailer parks shooting shit up.

I've always seen as a much simpler problem where it's just shitty people influencing shitty people. Minorities clump together, especially if they started out that way. And I think I would've turned out horribly if I grew up like Tyrone. I mean, I wouldn't have been 6 shaming my mother for her degenerate ways, I'd be sitting on the floor eating watermelon and sugar while she heats up a spoon.

I've never really expressed this belief of mine or really talked it through with anyone (nobody really wants to) but I'm open as fuck to criticism.

I think he's anarcho-capitalist but that's a wild guess

>Being a cop
hell no
>Being a Federal Agent
hell yes

100% pure white unadulterated finnish blood runs through these veins you nigger lover. I have zero criminal record i work i get bent on taxes just like the rest of you. But I'm no boot licking faggot, cops are worthless fucking pukes on power trips, they lie cheat and steal to lock people up for lying cheating and stealing- and why?

They do it for the Jewish overlords and the big shiney prison contracts- so fuck off with your "You must be a spick" shit, the reality is, you are a close minded blue pill, boot lick, and you don't have the balls to call a spade a spade- so fuck off pussy and pull yourself together before that fat pig monger wife of yours gets home from her weekly coal burn- ya beta kek

>ancap flag
KYS

>Rhode Island
ah, never been there. Im farther south.

My critisism of minorities is based on my own work-related dealings with them. I read some study long ago that their plight is much deeper than their race and can be traced back to the New Deal, but do your own research on that. I would truly love for all races to get along and prosper equally under the American Dream but it'll be a long hard road to that.

I can't count the people I know that are white that are not bootlickers. A lot of times, I support them more than my brethren. But not a bootlicker, I just haven't reached those extremes. I can see how each officer is associated with something that can be considered bad, just by being an officer, but I can't say that it's any different than an American being associated with a drone strike because they're American.

Its not that Sup Forums is full of bootlickers, the more vocal ones here seriously can't tell a dindu from a patriot or are surface deep (or sometimes just flag deep).

RIGHTS. ENFORCEMENT. AGENCIES.

Well OP you got about 30 replies in before the thread turned to shit, at least you tried.

now I'm watching bodycam vids on youtube, thanks OP

Shut the fuk up your a fucking cunt shut the fuck up your a stupid cunt suck my dick

I definitely need to do some more research. I once was told that Reconstruction is how far back a lot of it goes.

I personally have always seen it by the individual where they're a product of the environment. Black people pressured into sticking together, it's expected, the culture immediately associated with them is thug life and hip hop, maybe they grow up with a single mother who likes crack and a broken school and kids that teach them how to hold a gun.

It's an exaggeration but I figure that if i grew up like Tyrone I'd probably end up shitty. Less, because of genetic reasons, but still pretty shitty.

I hope that's really the reason for it all, because it makes that problem that much more solvable. Just fix the environment and educate people. Still a very long time but it means the only solution wouldn't be to risk a huge world war with genocide or social upheaval with extreme experiments with eugenics.

Here's to hoping

This is calm as fuck especially if you've seen the past cop threads here. I'm happy with the turnout

They're entertaining as fuck even if you're not the biggest fan of the police. After all you can't boo them when they're shooting someone going after them with a gun in these videos. (not saying the bad ones don't exist)

Active Self Protection does a shitton of videos analyzing bodycams and other footage. That soft spoken reasonable guy talking about self defense is the image of self defense I want people to have. He's thorough as fuck.

Hopefully getting hired in a big city department. In the long process now. Kinda down the road question but what can I do to make sure I pass probation when I get on?

youtube.com/watch?v=4in8yihefEU

This is fucking great. i saw that video the other day but not this guy's analysis of it.

Fat cop and skinny cop. Beaner in car. Beaner pulls out gun. Fat cop fires immediately, doesn't really cover. He's shot in the abdomen, you can hear him coughing up blood. Then there's more footage someone else took of that incident which is fucking crazy to see.

You also see the skinny cop's perspective where he finds cover immediately.

What the fuck am i looking at in this picture it's freaking me the fuck out

Asian SWAT officer annoyed he got called out to deal with UCLAfags
youtube.com/watch?v=dt0juYU3hmg

Just get rid of niggers. Problem solved

>taking advice from a literal neckbeard from /k/

youtube.com/watch?v=5_l-fVxU8e4

Look at how high alert that guard is as it is. Reacts in less than a second. Old guy too from the looks of it.

Can you tell me what's wrong with listening to this guy, even for entertainment?

other races ok

don't take firearms training from youtube

Educational gun videos aren't replacements for firearms training. Even the people here aren't that stupid.

Also I just wonder what's so wrong about a guy analyzing videos of self defense and explaining them. It's educational AND fun.

Trying to paint a real image of you in my mind. You see a link to this, "damn this guy is solely watching these videos to learn self defense" and "this is a /k/ neckbeard so bad".

youtube.com/watch?v=Bpu6XgtS02w

Turns a video of a guy with a shotgun in Costa Rico into a good analysis of self defense and what not to do. A lot of it is common sense. Doesn't mean I don't like the explanation. I wish you could go to gore sites and see an analysis like this.

I'll tell ya what. I sat here for a while and contemplated what you said. I guess when I'm wrong I'm fucking wrong.

I don't want to be blamed for bombs dropping on kids in 3rd world shithole Any more than a guy trying to do his job wants to be associated with a guy doing it criminally.

Now, that said, the pukes have the big fat thick blue line, none of them ever cross it, and we are all the enemy. I get pulled over for a "u-turn" and the cunt talks to me like ima fucking criminal- you know what I'm lacking in my life? Positive personal experience with a pig- no joke, they have tried to fuck me over and be all around dick bags my entire life, it's all I've known is pigs being pigs, they are worse than niggers in that way, these kikes NEVER act human, I've had a good few laughs with even some street nogs.

And say what ever u want nogs, you are just as racist as me with you "muh referations doe" attitude crying about slavery ?

I still hate you fucks. And I know you hate me too. Something's are meant to be.

In closing. I don't wish anything bad on you fucks and earlier I did. So you won on that one.

I love you too sweetie.

Thanks, nice thread

Holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=f1Wtim5QsBs&feature=youtu.be

Deputy has a full blown panic attack and an EMT that responded takes his gun away and tells him to calm down

EMT takes the gun and continues to point it at the suspect and screams DON'T MOVE

Turns to the officer "easy there we got your back"

That's true fucking teamwork. Mind you he has to keep a guy held gunpoint at a distance while this woman is on the ground struggling and cursing at the EMT that's responding. He's freaking the fuck out for a few minutes until he regains control.