Ayn Rand Generall

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of objectivism, her works, and capitalism.

What's the first book, whether its her fiction or non-fiction work, should I read?

(((Ayn Rand)))

Will I see you at OCON, user?

>jew
>woman

No.

She came from a cesspool of Communism. She was based.

Not an argument.

Read Atlas Shrugged first. No question.

Meant for

Capitalism sells culture and tradition to the highest bidder, globalization is the inevitable end result of it.
Reminder that true fascists oppose both Capitalism and Communism.

Basic message is psychopaths should run things. Egoism is a truly disgusting Philosophy, as well as being so simplistic it appeals to very limited thinkers. Power to the fuckin people...

sage all memeflag threads. also fuck kike rand.

Imagine being so much of a brainlet you're not an individualist

Atlas shrugged

Never read anything written by a jew, women or nu male, rand was two for those things

a way to treat your lover

Funny thing is that, "Capitalism" (aka volluntary transactions on a mass scale) is the MOST BASED fucking dakine thing, fags.
Winning=winning
losing=losing
In a stateless society there is not tax and legislator-regulator trash shit (aka forcing people to live by your arbitrary preferences) and we all get paid through cryptocurrency to use Sup Forums.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

I think I read something of hers about a society that got rid of the word I or something and it was okay, communism is trash though.

Atlas Shrugged is literally a coded illuminist book on how THEY plan to implode the US and usher in a one world government

What a bunch of faggots in here.

Ayn Rand is essential reading for Real Men. Start with her essay, "Man's Rights." One that one gets its hooks into you, you'll read the rest of her stuff like the bible.

If you don't know her, she sets the high water mark for Pro-Individualism and Anti-Communism

I know people will say Atlas Shrugged, and it is her master work, but each of her fiction works have a different flavor.

Atlas Shrugged is a giant landscape of a country burning in slow motion and what different groups do about it. The art is in the interaction of the whole system rather than any of the individuals, which it is often criticized for one-dimensional characters and repetition. Read it if you like vast and varied perspectives and don't mind a long book.

The Fountainhead is more character-driven. It follows the struggle of the architect Howard Roark to maintain his personal and artistic integrity in a society controlled by critics like Ellsworth Toohey that attack anything original and beautiful. There are far fewer and better developed characters. The story mostly takes place in one city.

Finally, there's Anthem, which is one of her earlier works and underrated in my opinion. It is the perspective of a nameless individual in a world so collectivized people do not even have a sense of self separate from society. The story is not super interesting or complex, but the writing is incredibly poetic and beautiful in the way it describes the experience of that person.

Dont forget kikeism

I have a question about economics. It's about printing money. Economists sometimes talk about "money supply" and for the life of me I can't understand how it isn't bullshit. Printing money is absolutely synonymous with redistribution.

If I print enough to double everyone's money, no one is any richer or poorer. If I instead give that money to half the people, all I have done is change the proportions of where the medium is concentrated, and proportions are what really matter. Case in point, I could achieve the EXACT SAME FUCKING EFFECT by confiscating from those I did not give printed money to, and giving it to those that I did give it to. All I have done is change the proportions of where money is located.

Someone please open my eyes about all of this fucking shit.

printing money=debasing money
Where does the printed money go?
Into banks, in USA and around the world.
US Dollars are used in oil trade= Saudi Oil for USD
Saudis use dollars to import goods=USD parked in Chinese
=USD parked in Euopean banks
=etc.
If there was a competing currency for global trade then:
1. Deficite spending slashed to near zero
2. USA Federal bancruptcy
3. Welfare (globally) slashed to near zero
4. Size of state (and federal government) slashed
5. War/millitary spending (which is a net negative due to military destroying productive industry when launched and taxing productive industry when built up)
6. Terrorist funded by USD/Oil hegemony slashed.
7. Financial markets= return to fare value (equities, bonds, securities, real estate, college tuition, healthcare costs, etc)
8. DEFLATION = lower cost of living
9. Increased birth rates for lower classes (regular people)
10. (((they))) lose

buy BTC

fountainhead
>egotisitc chad vs jews
atlas shrugged
>roastie and beta orbiters vs jews

Ayn Rand, Rand Paul, and Paul Ryan walk into a bar. The bartender serves them tainted alcohol because there are no regulations. They die.

Who is John Galt?

What about Randy Orton?

He's high on spice, so he's not drinking.

john "over hyped" galt

Seconding Anthem, its also the shortest of her works.

Honorable mention to "We the Living", its not OFFICIALLY a biography, it just happens to be about a young woman growing up in the same time and place and circumstances as Rand herself did, albeit with a different ending.

Atlas Shrugged was bored the hell out of me.

The Fountainhead is based as all fuck, though.

>Printing money is absolutely synonymous with redistribution.

No it's not.

When a bank prints money by making a loan, it's facilitating investment that wouldn't otherwise have happened and allowing resources to be allocated more efficiently.

As an ancap I'm fine with banks printing money as long as its done in the name of profit and not just blind redistribution to poor people who would just squander it.

Why do Objectivists support open borders and oppose Christian values when Western Christian civilization is the only area in the world where capitalism has thrived?

As much as I like her hardcore individualist philosophy, I don't think it can get us out of the mess that the west is currently facing. Something to keep in mind when we're back on stable ground.

Yea, pretty much.

Ayn Rand was a filthy, ugly jewish whore.

It's also important to note that those loans which are given out by banks using fractional reserve lending aren't printed money out of thin air.

Those loans are held as debt against the bank, which means the bank is LESS that money if the loan is not repaid.

What happens in reality is that the loan is made out, it's used to create economic growth, and then it's paid back which means the banks books get balanced to cover that debt plus some interest.

So the bank makes the interest, there's no new money created, but we get all these cool assets like buildings, factories, offices, machines, equipment, jobs, etc.

I'm a libertarian and I don't have a problem with fractional reserve lending, the only problem I have with it is that governments shouldn't bail out banks which make bad loans, they should be left to fail which encourages sensible lending in the first place and keeping a sensible reserve.