There was a terrorist attack in NYC?

There was a terrorist attack in NYC?
No sticky? No 300+ thread?
Is USA so used to terrorism on their soil that they no longer give a fuck about dead Americans?

Doesn't feel very organic everyone is calling it a false flag. I actually believe it
Everything was too easy and fits perfectly. Never happened like this before

But shouldn't you give a fuck about dead burgers false flag or not?

>shouldn't you give a fuck about dead burgers
fuck you if you live in a major city.
>not even fucking americans anyway

That was fucking hours ago, faggot.

I was sleeping. If it was sooooo long ago then I guess we should stop caring about it.

There was earlier. It's late here.

These events do not matter. They are orchestrated to distract myself and others from bettering ourselves.

Nobody died

We had few threads. You're just late to the party.

I don't know man, we just aren't feeling it.
It doesn't feel right.

And even if it was a false flag so what? It's still accomplishing goals. It doesn't hurt Trump it just reaffirms the shittiness of islam.

Just part and parcel

There was a sticky that rolled over 1000+ several times. It was a Muslim truck of peace. Big shocker.

If there was a terrorist attack in Poland I wouldn't go to sleep that night.

There was a sticky up for 8 hours at the least.

Am I the only one that thinks stickies are useless? There's so many replies the browser almost crashes opening it. And there's so many on a single thread that you can't have a decent discussion.

>If there was a terrorist attack in Poland I wouldn't go to sleep that night.
wow. poles are fucking pussies.
>no wonder you got double-teamed in WW2

Can't even really care anymore. We've been desensitized. It's over.

They were Argentinean niggers on vacation

Because a bunch of shit tier threads keep getting bumped. The shills are working full steam lately.

You went to sleep instead of beating up random people that might be connected to the attack and heating up the hatred amongst people? Like seriously?

It's a muslim attack in a liberal stronghold. We told them this would happen, they called us racist. we showed them stats and they said we were nazis. We said islam was bad and they called us bigots. So now, we sit back and let them reap what they attempted to sow. Maybe, just maybe, when enough of them die, they will realize the truth.

>beating up random people that might be connected to the attack and heating up the hatred amongst people?
ur 12. go to bed.

I'm with you poland

Nothing on normiebook
but most of the people on there are informationally challenged

I'm getting sleepy again... so sleepy...

>Caring about a bunch of Jew York lefties getting plowed down by their pet Muslims

I've taken dumps today that I cared more about.

Fuck off

>we
what did he mean by this

I feel the same way about it as I did 9/11, which can be sumemed up thus: They're New Yorkers, fuck'em.

Can someone explain that image to me? Is it something deeper than trump wanting to get ducked. Also how does the last bit the in

Americans don't live in NYC anymore

Holy jesus this girl is perfect.

Not enough dead to beat the highscore. The new threshold is 70. Step your game up muslims we're getting bored with you guys. 911 didn't count you had Israel CIA cheat codes.

>There was a terrorist attack in NYC?
>No sticky? No 300+ thread?
>Is USA so used to terrorism on their soil that they no longer give a fuck about dead Americans?

There was a sticky all day, faggot

>Removed a bunch of cyclist kaffir hogging up the road
Kinda did us a favor

there is a mass shooting there every week.

I don't care about New York. I believe the military should drop sarin gas on the entire city and clear it out.

You don't need to do a song and a dance about every amateurish truck thing that kills a few people.
You get more of what you promote, after all.

It was basically a suicidal random bro who picked ISIS as his fixation as opposed to him being a normal guy and ISIS recruiting him to be a suicide bomber

Conspiracy retards think it’s fake.

Muslims did this all across Europe and now it’s in America but the Muslims are still innocent in the eyes of the morons that be

It has been well documented and agreed upon that this guy was used to different traffic patterns in Uzbekistan, and that's why this happened. It's just right wing media in America like all the cable channels such as fox/cnn and sites like breitbart/the blaze pushing this narrative that he pledged allegiance to the group.

No there isn't. Quit being coy.

There actually was a sticky, and it really didn't deserve one.

good thing the US is as big as how many PolAnds?

Yep.

Single digit death count is nothing. That's a weekday in Chicago. Straight up Nice was the nicest truck attack. westerners-btfo/10. Never gonna top that.