November 4th Potential Happening / Predictive Programming

>Wendy Williams Faints On Live TV Dressed As The Statue Of Liberty
huffingtonpost.com/entry/wendy-williams-faints-on-live-tv-dressed-as-the-statue-of-liberty_us_59f894d6e4b09b5c25693ab3
youtu.be/DkwF_i1Lw8Q
>The Next Full Moon is on November 4th
moongiant.com/moonphases/November/2017
>Antifa is planning to protest on November 4th
bearingarms.com/tom-k/2017/10/30/ris-antifa-planning-a-civil-war-to-start-on-november-4th/
>US Department of Defense (DOD) Plans Solar-Storm-Based National Blackout Drill
globalresearch.ca/us-department-of-defense-dod-plans-solar-storm-based-national-blackout-drill-during-antifa-protests-in-november/5615399

11.04.17 will be a clusterfuck, be prepared for the worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkwF_i1Lw8Q
youtu.be/ipbDa7Qc3vk
youtube.com/watch?v=POtat9hKFdA
dnainfo.com/new-york/20171025/battery-park-city/statue-of-liberty-bomb-threat-nypd
youtube.com/watch?v=AVKDm4PhEwI
youtu.be/d_MmksXIxOs
youtu.be/PDkzbIIKDJU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
youtube.com/watch?v=SDYJ3CbgZog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K keep me posted

bump

Fuck you with your purple ID and digits. Your psy op doesn’t scare me.

>11.04.17 will be a clusterfuck, be prepared for the worst
Imagine being that much of desperate and failed ideology that you want to meme a civil war into existence.

Disinformation larp. Fuck off Frank.

oh I didn't even notice that. What the hell's going on in the world these days?

Iron and copper. The statue is copper on an iron frame, right?

Watched the video theeeeeen, bamp.

Guys, at the very least just watch the video. Something suspicious about all of these peoples behavior is unsettling.

youtu.be/DkwF_i1Lw8Q

Bumping stroke negress.

When this shit hits our airwaves trouble is afoot.

This is eerily similar to what happened to Marilyn Manson when the gun prop collapsed on him before the Vegas Shooting...

youtu.be/ipbDa7Qc3vk

youtube.com/watch?v=POtat9hKFdA

Bump

something is coming.

WTF

I believe in MKULTRA but seriously what the fuck is predictive programming supposed to impact. Do we all act like dullards in the face of the statue of liberty being blow up or something. The lack of clarity about the supposed 'ends' of predictive programming is whats annoying. As opposed to the idea that some black woman wore a outfit a little to tight for her.

>what is MK ULTRA

This is crazy, what is going to happen?

>Al Roker addressed a strange moment that occurred on the “Today” show last week.

>After co-hosts Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie reminisced on dancing at prom, Roker seemed to just freeze and staredown the camera with the oddest of expressions on his face. Guthrie and Lauer did not notice and continued on with the segment.

>On Wednesday’s “Today” show, co-host Natalie Morales said that Roker’s 17-second freeze went viral and asked her colleague to explain himself.

>“I don’t know,” Roker said. “It happens all the time. It was a brain freeze!” He added that his director “egged him on” so he tried to see how long he could hold the pose.

>Guthrie told Roker he had a second career in a wax museum. “You really held that pose,” she said.

>“Well we are in a wax museum —whole other deal,” Roker said.

Checked recent news regarding the Statue of Liberty, here is what I found.
dnainfo.com/new-york/20171025/battery-park-city/statue-of-liberty-bomb-threat-nypd

I'm not insinuating that any monumental is guaranteed to happen, however I propose that it is worth researching everything, observing if any of it is relevant, and to think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVKDm4PhEwI

Remember 2/8/11, its happening again. Bumping for justice and safety.

>When the fluoride kicks in.
Whos laughing at my water filter now?

Mubarak fell, Arab spring followed.

The left got fucked. Take cover when the newscaster mind fuckery begins.

I just consider wendy williams as irrelevant oprah wannabe

Predictive programming is like watching a video of a cartoon dog get kicked 100 time in an ad then someone shooting your dog for no reason. It reinforces that it is normal and discourages you from asking questions about the act itself.
Its generally done more subtly than this but you get the point. Its about normalizing an event beforehand like a psychosomatic incantation.

eg: youtu.be/d_MmksXIxOs

>>The Next Full Moon is on November 4th
Also its going to be an "Occultation" moon in the nonzodiac constellation Cetus, the Sea Monster....

Besides passing into Cetus, the Moon will also pass in front of Aldebaran, the brightest star in Taurus, on the nights of Nov. 5 to 6, just after it becomes full. When one celestial body blocks another, it is called an occultation. This event will be visible from much of the eastern half of the United States, and observers as far south as Miami will be able to catch it. People in the western edge of the zone, where the occultation is visible, will catch the latter half as it starts before moonrise.

Bumping stroke negress.

I'm uneasy like Burgess Merideth in That Uncertain Feeling. A box office failure Wikipedia tells me despite citations being required.

youtu.be/PDkzbIIKDJU

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

About time you sh*t.

You are a prophet.

lawl holy shit, reminds me of al roker's weird little mk ultra live spazz out:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDYJ3CbgZog

That was in the video I shared, along with others including Katy Perry and John McCain.

Fellow Sup Forumsacks, it's been an honor shitposting with you
I hope you're ready
The storm approaches
May God strengthen us all through the coming temptation

post yfw Nov. 4th comes and goes just like Sep 21st, DAK 2016, Eclipse 2017, May 2015, and 2012 and you laugh at the happeningfags again.

Bump. Bringing in /x/

If you fear the devil, he wins.

Nobody should be scared. This is God's will.

It seems fake but have a bump for interest

"Holy ghost" is al rokers kill command

Last Bump Tonight

Tread Carefully, The Storm Is Coming.

Which one seems fake

Too much coke.

I agree. This one just seems like a weird chick making faces to get thru a rough time. I do that.

Are you mk ultrad

I have a Commie GF that lives in New York and she said there is literally nothing going on and I should sleep.

Well, haven't found a trigger phrase yet. I'll let you know if I do.

I just watched that video. That dumb bitch faked that. Look at her eyes, they didn't roll back. Her fake ass facial expression and she fell straight down like the fucking twin towers

I wish the Statue Of Liberty would be blown the fuck up. "Give me your hordes of illiterate shitshins hurrrrr deeerp...". As an American I despise it.

Good god... Jesus is that you?

She can't act for shit!

Fritz Springmeier talks about this- mind controlled celebrities have certain commands that basically bring their minds back to boot screen basically

Too bad they never do call in shows.
How much fun would that be?

ha!

'Hi Taylor, long time fan, big fan, love your new stuff- my question is, 'Do you ever feel holy ghost holy ghost kitten engage like you've gotten to a point in your career where you can be satisfied?'

*crashing noise as she writhes around on the floor babbling*

OP is a faggot

>/x/

She looked like she saw something fucked up. Then passed out from fright

Whats gonna happen boys

Oh ok nothing as usual

You realize these endless happenings are lefty/pol/ memes right? All you need is a semi significant date and a "big if tru.." and Sup Forums flips their fucking shit and gets nothing done for months. Rinse/repeat and Sup Forums stops being relevant in a year or two