statists 0

Idols will speak and move about

He may own the land but he does not own the sky
A boomerang made of razor thin diamond will solve this

>thinks about building monument on his land
>thinks about all the weird fucks that will come to it
>watches the sun set

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Bedford_Forrest_Statue

They can take down the public ones, but liberals will always have to look at this travesty.

till it comes back around and kills you because you dont have gloves made of diamond

>build a statue
>"hmm actually I'd like it 20 feet to the left"
>"okay now a few more inches back"
>"perfect"

HOLY FUCK A PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED

Some gems from wikipedia:
>Nathan Bedford Forrest Statue is a statue
>Kershaw defended the statue by saying, "Somebody needs to say a good word for slavery.
>Statue owner and friend of Kershaw, Bill Dorris told NPR in 2011 "As an artist, mediocre. As a thinker, he (Kershaw) was way ahead of a lot of people in his time."
>"Jack got some materials that I use to make bathtubs with. And he started with a butcher knife. That's the end result that you see out there right now."
>A November 2015 Vibe.com article entitled 7 Controversial & Offensive Tourist Attractions In The U.S. described the installation as the "ugliest" statue of Forrest and noted it is "surrounded by an overwhelmingly large display of numerous Confederate flags"
>Salon described the statue as something "fashioned by someone who’s had a human described to him but has never actually seen one in real life."

Nothing personal, kid.

It's beautiful.

>It will happen when it's cold

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5034919/Deadly-form-PLAGUE-continues-spread.html

meme ball thread?

hail hyrda

holy shit im dying right now

>I have no slaves and I must scream

>Mystery of the Negroes

ANCAP POWER MOTHERFUCKERS

Leftists right now.

I sure do love sufficiently vague prophecies that can apply to countless historical events.

Why don't people understand you can be a Nazi and an-cap. In an-cap country, there would be natural segregation, white only towns, and no one can stop them.

>next is the black flag will fly above the dome
>"scared.jpeg"

>violating the NAP
Just remember that you asked for it.

>implying I don't have an indestructible shield

I own that portion of the sky. By building his statue there I am completely within my rights to destroy the portion intruding upon my property.

Absolutely brilliant.

>Jack got some materials that I use to make bathtubs with. And he started with a butcher knife. That's the end result that you see out there right now.

What's this?

I was wondering why the government properties that house these statues don't just sell them or donate them to museums or a private citizens in the area that can house them appropriately?

Never heard of Martian Magazine before, great stuff. Thanks britbong.

radical centrism

you seem like a brainlet so just read that as technocracy, I bet you dont even know what alt-Syndicalist meta hinduism is lmao

Not sure if that statue is pro or anti confederacy desu.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Bedford_Forrest_Statue
>designed by Jack Kershaw, a Vanderbilt University alumnus, co-founder of the League of the South a white nationalist and white supremacist organization, and a former lawyer to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's killer
>former lawyer to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's killer
lol liberals get fucked