I guess this was a legit attack, rather than a "false flag," because the attacker wasn't white, right?

I guess this was a legit attack, rather than a "false flag," because the attacker wasn't white, right?

Now you're getting it

Judging by his height, I'd say manlet uprising to be honest.

I hope they interrogate him, find out who new about the attack and then send him and all of his buddies into solotary confinement. Or a public hanging would be nice

well I never seen him driving the truck. Maybe Jim Field Army Ranger was driving

We will see, but considering the sloppiness and low level means of it all? More so a jihadist who had legit intentions and was conveniently "ignored" by authorities. You already have a Shia Imam claiming he was calling out radical preachers and such in NY.

he looks like one of those mongrel memes kek

>dark white skin

Looks white to me.

Now compare what we know about this guy versus what we knew about paddock 8 hours in (let alone what little we know one fucking month in). Think a little deeper bub.

So how many of those killed where bike riders? I've got no empathy for those spandex clad faggots.

Of course it was a manlet muslim that did this.

it's just manlet rage. happens all the time.

CAR OF PEACE

damn lib tards ruining pol

This desu
Manlets are a bigger danger to this country than any kebab terrorist, impotent manlet rage kills thousands each year

>5'7
>the Manlet rage

You are 100% correct. I'm not even kidding

We need to flood the world in order to stop the manlet. The seas must rise to 5'8 to stop their spread.

Paddock? What is Paddock? I'm feeling sleepy. Time for bed.

Pulse nightclub was a hoax as was the Boston Marathon

both muslim 'offenders' in those

He is not from Syria racist.
He is from Florida.

lol u made this? pirated photoshop or gimp?

Of those 8, 5 were Argentine. What are the chances?

Not a lot of people talk about this but the Las Vegas attack happened right after the Edmonton truck of peace attack so it was very easily swept under the rug.. If you asked any1 about terror attacks in Canada most probably wouldnt even know about it

what do we know about this guy?