1. Well done...

1. Well done, you got the President of the United States of America to believe your insane conspiracy theories like the old grandpa who has Fox News on all day he is.

2. He does realized that HE promised to drain the swamp, right? That Podesta didn't promise that? And that one person promising something doesn't mean that a second, unrelated person is obliged to fulfill that promise?

3. Fake News weak!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
youtube.com/watch?v=7b273RhFHCY
youtu.be/jk3KRxTfkLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is just a CIA telling CNN one thing and Trump something else. Nothing else to see here.

Op uses the 140 character restriction to twist the President's words.

i don't care to play OP's game of self delusion.

Are you retarded? The second tweet comes first. That's what the .... .... means.

Why does nobody use this site with any sincerity? Even I lie, but that's just me having fun; the most serious people in the world pursue vastly impoverishing politics, so why bother doing any better? Oh, but I think I answered my question.

I don't like Trump. I love him with all my soul.

>impoverishing
The fuck do you mean by this?

did you even read the tweet? nothing written has anything to do with what you say.

Trump did promise to drain the swamp and its draining with podesta leaving his position

>What he [Podesta] know (sic) about Crooked Dems is.... ....earth shattering. He [Podesta] and his brother could Drain The Swamp, which would be yet another campaign promise fulfilled.

Can you genuinely not read and comprehend the above quoted sentences?
Are we to the point where you choose to no longer understand what words mean?

He's saying they're a plug in the drain, he's gonna pull. you low iq taco bell faggot

There was Trashy Tony. Running from his firm. Penis protruding. So disrespectful.

Kek on keks

You think he's saying that Podesta can drain the swamp by being the plug that's being pulled? That's what you think Trump is communicating? You really are retarded.

Read it again dick. Campaign promise fulfilled, meaning he's doing it. Your the one who's reading comprehension seems stunted

Holy fuck. I don't know how to help you, so let's break it down like schoolchildren.

>What he [Podesta] know about Crooked Dems is earth shattering.
Here, Trump implies that Podesta has incriminating information about the democrats.

>He [Podesta] and his brother could Drain The Swamp,
Here, Trump implies that Podesta could Drain The Swamp by releasing the incriminating information about the democrats.

>which would be yet another campaign promise filled.
Here, Trump seems to think that implying that if Podesta did release incriminating information about the democrats, Podesta would be fulfilling one of Trump's campaign promises.

I honestly do not know how to make this any more clear.

Earth shatters, reptile confronted. New technologies given because they are outnumbered , kissenger meeting. Draconian rule is coming to an end. DUMBS were raided. We finally find out we are zombie matrix type slaves.
Finally find out we are stock, cattle, food, goyim. Food fights back. Thule will be realized.
Vampirism now mainstream. Nesara.
Feldman, McGowan,weinstein are deep dish distractions.
Tldr. President has been satanic psychopaths with pedophilia as the tie that bonds. Obama, clinton,bush. Trump is looper , and our savior.

>mueller investigating all the swamp folk, Potus included
>podesta catches wind that mueller isn't fucking around
>resigns in fear of being pursued
>"Trump is drainin' da swamp!"
But then we turn around and try to say mueller is witchhunting potus whilst giving trump credit for getting rid of podesta. It isn't funny if bantz is this meh. Is it too much to ask for Sup Forums to have standards so we dont all sound retarded?

>>He [Podesta] and his brother could Drain The Swamp,
>Here, Trump implies that Podesta could Drain The Swamp by releasing the incriminating information about the democrats.
When Trump's people bring them down. Mueller is working for Trump. I don't know how it's not clear to you

Trump is propably one of the best presidents of all time in any of the western countries.

kys idiot

This. We MAGA

It's a simple word: impover-ravishing. I am sure everyone can figure it out from there.

I wonder how many threads the average baitposter on Sup Forums makes. Almost every thread on this board is like this. Who are you people?

JAIL THE PODESTAS.
PUT AN END TO THE PEDO TRAFFICKING RING.
END THIS EVIL TRUMP!!!! BRING JUSTICE TO THE CHILDREN WHO WERE TORTURED RAPED AND KILLED!!!

So Podesta can Drain The Swamp by being taken down by Trump's people?

>1. Well done, you got the President of the United States of America to believe your insane conspiracy theories like the old grandpa who has Fox News on all day he is.

OP is a faggot.

>all that implying
I guess your implying is more believable than the president's yes faggot?

Why tho

Enlighten me. What could Trump have possibly meant by those tweets if not what I've been saying?

I didn't know you took that pic, I was looking at yer Ma fuckin that 2 liter with muh good eye

The people who think Mueller is a swamp drainer, and the people who think he has a vendetta against Trump are - hold on, wait for it - two different groups of people. Dipshit.

because he got the right talking points, he's trying to do something about your problems and he seems to be sincere and less corrupted than any of the candidates that i've ever seen acting in american politics.

>he seems to be sincere
Have you never been lied to before?

>rying to do something about your problems
not really, Im not fucking loaded.

lol trump has ruined 3rd party candidates for the next 50 years

I refeer to my previous post

>I refeer to my previous post
Why? It has no bearing on my question.

I have. Do you think Trump has lied to you?
I just have good feel about the guy, since I never had the vote.

>Do you think Trump has lied to you?
Yes. I also KNOW he has lied to me, to all of us. I'd say his first big political lie was the Obama Birth Certificate scandal.

Obama is some Kenyan actor. Who cares? This comes back to the question of american integrity. This bullshit is not really important.

I hope Americans can have a president and parliament that is focused on the people and justice for their citizens.

to ((((you))))

>trump implies podesta scandal could cause swamp drainage
op is confused and retarded, but mostly retarded

>I'd say his first big political lie was the Obama Birth Certificate scandal.
but anonkun, hillary started that entire movement? are you disagreeing with your queen?

I'm so sick of reading shit upside down and two sentences at a time. Twitter needs to fucking die.

Ok vlad

No conspirators. Its real.
@ 2:23 youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U

Translate.twitter.com (pedophilia system )

Fuck off.

Let me just posit a few simple questions to make sure we are on the same page:

1) What is the presidents role?
2) Has every single president made campaign promises that they do not have the authority or abilitiy to enact?
3) What is the role of congress?

danks binland :DDDDDD

>1) What is the presidents role?
To lead a nation. To unite it in times to strife, to make mature decisions when the time comes. To act with dignity.
>2) Has every single president made campaign promises that they do not have the authority or abilitiy to enact?
Yes.
>3) What is the role of congress?
To pass laws.

I dunno, it's either "Getting rid of the Podestas is a big step towards draining the swamp" or "If (improbably) the Podestas grew a conscience and used what they knew to help us drain the swamp, we could do so much more." Probably the first, but it's fucking twitter so everyone has to mangle their sentences until they're almost unintelligible if they want to express any remotely complex thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI

Tony P looked disgusting- crotch protruding- in his gimp outfit standing before federal marshals. Very very disrespectful

Do you not understand what the .... .... means? Just because there is a break in a sentence doesn't mean it's not a sentence.

go back to sweden nigger

Then why are you expecting a president to pass law when it clearly isint in his authority to do so.

If you have a problem that campaign promises arent being fulfilled, then grip to congress since they are the only ones who have the ability or authority to make good on the presidents campaign promises.

Basically what Im saying is that every single president has relied on someone else to fulfill their promises, ie Congress. Sometimes its other agencies like the FCC, FTC, DEA, FBI, etc, but mostly its Congress.

So what is your fucking shit all worked up about bro, this is business as usual

t. swedens taint

Third parties have been fucked basically from the moment the constitution was signed, and definitively once political parties became a major force. It's why Trump ran as a republican when he was absolutely an independent. He knew a third party candidate could never, EVER win the presidency.

All I am expecting is that he not lie at every given opportunity. Congress should not get a pass, they're fucking up hard as well. But you can't say the current administration isn't feeding the fuckup.

Draining the swamp was a pretty big campaign promise, I would say the very biggest he made. He said he'd get those fucking rotten politicians out but he just left them or replaced them.

He's pointing out the park you Fucking moron. Just like when he said he was going to win the rustbelt. And informing the pedobros that there is a virtuous way out.

So your argument is "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK RUSSIA REEEEEE!!!!"? Wow, I've never heard it put that way before. Powerful.

You're delusional. There is no underlying meaning, it is all coming from your imnd.

Another liberal/leftist/hollywood star/actor/director//manager etc is getting outed as a pedo by the day. This really isn't breaking news.

I thought it was weird and annoying that a lot of young women in hollywood would randomly cut their hair short and go crazy. Then I just noticed it was (((Weinstein's))) fetish.

where did i say trump is doing something wrong?

(((OP)))Thinks John Wayne Gacy and his ripper crew and others invovled were "myths" LOL what a deluded child raping Alefantis nigger you are.

>All I am expecting is that he not lie at every given opportunity.
Bruh, choose your news sources differently. Just because CNN spends 3 hours a day with "BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP SAYS SKY IS BLUE (IT'S ACTUALLY CYAN)" as their headline doesn't mean Trump lies any more than any other politician.

google Duverger’s Law brainlet

>Trump lies any more than any other politician.
I thought he wasn't a politician. Another lie, right? It's okay because everyone's doing it?

youtube.com/watch?v=7b273RhFHCY

Podesta drains the swamp by being the first to go down, as he's implicated in everything they've done.

Getting those 2 leads to the rest, it's the chain of beads thing. You pull it out of the cup and the rest all follow through, as if it was magic.

Your boss isn't important enough to get the offer. Are you?

>Draining the Swamp
Its metaphysical, it means whatever you want it to mean. It means everything and nothing at all. It was a stupid promise to make unless you can support it with a solid strategy and if you dont have one, dont say it.....and make sure you clearly articulate what you mean when you say "Drain the Swamp"

Here is the thing......every single politician lies, all the fucking time. Whether it is lying by omission or lying by willfully omitting classified information when answering questions. You may not like the example, but Hillary Clinton for instance lied to the public multiple times about her email scandal and benghazi attacks, but she never lied to the FBI or congress.

Instead of just being mad at Trump for not being able to make congress jump through his hoops, lets work towards restoring accountability and honesty in the political sphere and also the media outlets that cover political issues. An informed populace is the most important aspect for a functional representative republic.

Its almost like by working towards the goal I mention, we can all help Trump drain the swamp, unless it means something different to you

Trump stays on-message consistently and he speaks in a way that cuts through bullshit.
If u score high on pattern-recognition it is easy to see what he is doing when he makes these tweets, they are internally consistent with the "character" he is portraying to the people.
He made some big campaign promises and he's chipping away at them, I do not find it hard to believe his implication about Podesta considering Podesta's compromised position and questionable character, he very likely will exchange info in order to reacquire a (comparatively) favorable legal negotiating position for himself

So it's a threat, then?

He lies all the time, yet you can't accept that he's lying when he says he wants to make America better? Or when he says he knows more about how to destroy ISIS than the generals? Or about how he knows about finance? About how he knows about ANYTHING?

What the fuck?

youtu.be/jk3KRxTfkLM

Im sure you lie all the fucking time as well, why should we believe a single thing you say?

Everyone lies all the fucking time. Mostly, its little white lies, but those count, because you never quantified a "lie". So why trust anyone?

I'm so fucking angry and disgusted that I feel sick.

...what?

How the fuck are you interpreting that as a threat?

He's literally saying that the Podesta's are now involved in the investigation and they're going to lead to the draining of the swamp. You're calling us retards meanwhile you somehow take that as a threat.

A threat would be, "I'm going to arrest the Podesta brothers".

A statement would be, "The Podestas are being investigated"

youre arguing with shills

Exactly.

shills arguing with shills