I feel hopeless, I feel like no matter what we do we’ll never be done with Jewish supremacy...

I feel hopeless, I feel like no matter what we do we’ll never be done with Jewish supremacy, they are just too smart and too powerful...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1VyS3M41Pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek fuckin saved

It's all so hopeless.

There is no such thing as Jewish supremacy, the Talmudists, negros, Hispanics, orientals, Arabians, Italians, Portuguese, Greeks, ottomans, Scandinavians, Teutons and Slavs are an inferior animal species made to be destroyed

>pic
Well, I'm not surprised by this. This is JonTron's game after all.

I feel the same way OP. Maybe we should try beating them at their own game. youtube.com/watch?v=S1VyS3M41Pg

so how do Jews fuck us over constantly and control all our media and culture?

They claim to have perfect motives.

Because the law doesn't allow firing your rifle upon anyone who's a member of the synagogue of satan but will allow us to kill wolves and seals.

So why do we allow them to undermine our apparent supremacy with their kikery? How can we claim superiority when we allow them to play us for chumps?

Jewish people create connections with other Jews while the West is more individualistic. The video I posted explains it well.

so white tribalism is the answer

huh, I guess it really is Dark souls

Pretty much yeah, but at this point I just hope we're not too far gone.

what do you mean? we wont be able to have tribalism with all whites, but we can have tribalism with like-minded alt-right whites. Or just alt-right people in general.

WRONG

well guess what
you have some jews on your side also

I believe they're getting help from evil forces. That's what kabbalah is all about. It's evil. Not from God (who they turned from).
Their plan is too perfect to be thought through by one man--it's just too imaginative and complex. People who work towards their agenda share the same spirit of evil that drives them in the same direction. Call me crazy or whatever, but at the end of the day shlomo and his crew believe the goy will be their slaves and will make us submit at all costs.
I figure they're trying to take out the biggest threat against their wicked plan. European and Slavs because, as shown in their history, they are a people that strive to be self-reliance and try to be their own masters (less welfare for a people, less control over them). That's why they're targeting Europeans and Slavs so much.

What are some of your theories anons?

my family had a Jewish doctor and a Jewish lawyer before the commies came. they were good people.

I know. It makes me sad that not all Jews isn't a meme. Do you understand why it is simply so much easier to genocide you? How the fuck do we differentiate between you? You are masters of scheming and deception.

I honestly feel bad for the alright ones. I hope that's you. You know you guys should rise up and kill all the Zionist elite right? Save yourselves before someone else takes matters into their own hands again. Because we can't discriminate between you - our lack of discrimination may be your downfall. Sorry, if that's the case, ok? You were collateral. I didn't mean for it, but there won't be time or means if it comes to that. Your sacrifice will be a glorious thing.

They wear the uniform of their enemy, and have now convinced most Whites that they're white. That,s the main reason for their rise to control the culture. Naturally, the Ashkenazi Jews are smart and capable, but if they were forced to wear the Star of David in public, for example, the white public would come to properly associate their generally anti-white and anti civilization tendencies with the Jewish people. Ours is basically a problem of failing to correctly identify a natural enemy.

It's all so tiresome...isnt it...OP?...

Nah every day we come closer to winning, shut the fuck up and stop whining, it ain't over till it's over

Jews get close to being exterminated about every century.
They play a high risk high reward game, but that makes it almost certain that it will end badly for them in one cycle or another.
Think they're too entrenched in politics and media in your country to ever be ousted? Just compare how similar the situation is to pre-Nazi Germany.

Shut up you filthy kike.