How was your Halloween, Sup Forums?

how was your Halloween, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLKcoMftec8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing but Calculus 2 homework.
Last day I could eat anything I want until Thanksgiving.
Now it's just whey powder and sausage.

>going into nigger neighborhoods
>taking a toddler into nigger neighborhoods

I'm glad they learned this lesson for very cheap

Sucked big time. Went out for a bike ride.

gotta be honest, my dick just got rock hard looking at that sexy little boy.

Hi John, walnut sauce will be ready in a few. That latest art piece came in as well.

Will it be on the pizza or the hot dogs?

Did some bullshit "friend" of hers take a screenshot and share this to the world? Whoever did that is a fucking piece of shit.

>niggers

made supper, got coffee, watched youtube streams.

Under Title 19 of the SJW Penal Code, Subsection 3 of Intolerable Intolerances

He's stealing Japan and the Japanese. Into the gulag he goes.

>Whoever did that is a fucking piece of shit.

>taking a screenshot on the internet
>you're now a piece of shit

Fuck off.

Pelham is a white neighborhood, but nigs from the surrounding projects come to white areas to trick or treat (steal candy from whitey, assault people, and cause trouble).

everything you post on Facebook is public.
Facebook privacy is same as an honest Jew.

Pelham is a city

I saw a lil ninja who yelled LALALALALALA as he ran around swinging his ninja sword at people.

While I was reading this I was 101% sure it would end in Cultural appropriation claims. Never in my life would I have guessed they thought this Ninja costume resembles a KKK outfit. jesus christ, why are people so stupid? Even if the hood maybe had an unfortunate tip (which is not visible in OPs pic) it's still clearly a Ninja...

lol you think that's bad?
my sister was sent home school today (pic related)

Your sister is a hog

Good, hope more holidays are ruined for her until she starts to hate like the rest of us. I hope niggers never stop ruining the things lemming sheeple like so we can finally get this ethnostate started.

I just ate a bunch of candy.

Niggers please keep ruining everything. So glad to see normie faggots getting pissed.

I worked.

To be fair a ninja wearing white does seem pretty fucking stupid.

>dress your 8 year old son in a black ninja costume
>run over while trick or treating

Pelham nc was the location of the 1st Nazi PSYOPS of the Trump-elect administration...

This dose not surprise me one bit...
These people are inflicted with the white = kkk meme, and the fake world news only confirms it

HURR DURR ITS OKAYR TO BU WYHTE!!!

ACTION! MAGA FAGGA!

>Jaywalking.

To be fair the costume does look dangerous

rate my armband for halloween

>ninjas having enough money to dye all their clothes black

Found the nigger

>blacks ruin everything because they think they're smart enough to into geopolitics but instead just make a ninja kid feel bad

Just stayed inside with my gf and we smoked and I showed her a bunch of good horror movies. We made pizza, blew up a pumpkin and made chocolate

I facefucked my ex gf and made her vomit the milk I made her drink. Slapped her around pretty good. Her face was a mess. Finished with a deep creampie while she choked herself.

im fucking drunk

>this kid's next year costume

Halloween is for faggot and degenerated folks who is poor.

*Blocks your path*

Nice my chubby ex was into the same shit

Could be Pelham, AL. There's definitely more niggers there.

That made me laugh harder than it should have hahaha

Anyone got a jojo edit of this?

I went to a bar and there were like 20 blacks there! WTF Last year I saw a black dude for the first time and now they are all over the night clubs. It's was a scary Halloween!

I slept through it

damn, that's scary

Me and my friends dressed up as ghosts and went trick or treating in a predominantly black neiborhood. Nobody opened their doors for us and other kids on the street ran away on first sight. Overall a pretty disappointing Halloween.

the fuck does it say in English

Whites are the niggers in America now. Sad.

I met a black guy in a moon man mask in lower Manhattan

Ms. d'Agostino is based, and so is her boy.

>Whites are the niggers in America now.
>blacks will never relax around whites now
>whites can pull the racist card
>whites can get gibs
>whites will cuck niggers
>you mad black boi?
wacky timeline desu

That's a woman you fucking tard. And considering you failed to identify 1 of the only 2 sexes I'm going to assume you can't tell the difference between someone being knocked out and being dead.

Fucking Americans.

>predominantly black neiborhood. Nobody opened their doors for us
cos they where all busy getting gibmes in predominantly white neighborhoods.

your whole country is a nigger neighbourhood

It rained all day and into the night. Those little fuckers stayed at home instead of ringing my door bell.

you're going to get her pregnant and your kids will carry those genes

Should have bought him this costume instead just to make sure nobody misinterpreted it.

>ninjas are KKK
>american education

Someone on jewtube did it 10 months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLKcoMftec8

Just another night spent working at Walmart

slowing down not mowing down

How does it feel to work with and around niggers all day?

>expecting niggers not to be a stereotype

Normies are so naive

Kek. Underrated as fuck.

does she not get it

black people are afraid of things in white since they have such a low iq they believe them to be spirits. Yes the KKK back in the day they though were actual ghosts.

Also trick or treating at black houses...really do you expect some legit candy

Just got a job in a major metro area. It's damn near impossible to avoid nogs because of the prevalence of diversity quotas.

got a solid kek out of me.

They keep to themselves as they speak french. I'm hardly in proximity to them on the salesfloor. I had to stay late yesterday morning (see: working for free) and I observed that it's mostly white people in here during the day.

It is demoralizing to see that whites aren't being hired and the niggers you all see are transplants thanks to religious groups. Fuck them.

without even reading the pic i thought ‘i bet some whiney bitch is going to think he looks like a mini clan member.’
Lo and behold, my cynicism is pure reality

>dixie flag

this question is hilarious coming from someone in your conditon

I had a fine halloween. I just take my kids to the rich houses nearby. Probably Jews hell if I know.
But it's nice and quiet out there.

O okay

Only got 4 kids, live in the arctic.

Each got like 4 full sized candy bars.

One kid was in blackface, he got an extra one.

>diversity quotas.
I hate that shit! Yep anywhere inside the burbs you are swimming in mud.
>Speaking French
Haitian immigrants? Hey at least they are working unlike ours blacks down here. You don't realize how many of my parents friends that have teens who can't get hired because of quotas. It's sickening.
I was born redpilled down here. Trust me I am not being cheeky. I know what being around niggers everyday is like.

>at least they are working
They're net tax recipients who have no less than seven kids. Around tax time, they're nigger rich from all of the Earned Income Tax Credit

>dress your 8 year old son in a black ninja costume
>someone thinks he's Antifa
>run over while trick or treating

A lot more about their heads are different than just the skulls.

Think, what does the skull hold?

I think you see what I am getting at.

They are not the same species of Human, and once we realize this we can understand why they act this way.

Went to a sober party because lol alcoholic, pretty good lots of qts there. Booty call with my boyfriend and getting fucked. After that gave this qt a ride home and got some in and out. All and all a pretty good night.

Ate an entire of one of those halloween candy mini chocolate bar value bags and watched shitty harem anime

>hope more holidays are ruined for her
>her
>that's a woman you fucking tard
>woman

why do anglos have retard level reading skills?

Non existant.

The aussie was referring to the yank's filename you blind spaniard

We have all saints day, old people go to the graveyards and light candles. I was mostly just sleeping yesterday.

Where/when is that?

Got a treat out of the trick

Military rule

based, thanks lad

it's reginald denny, a man who was attacked for being white when he stumbled into the wrong area of the zoo when the chimps were having a freak out because one of the chimps attacked the zoo keepers and the zoo keepers taught him a lesson.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny

He's still not dead.

Lol

Why do we even waste the time to read facebook posts written by some mom. There are more pressing issues to talk about Sup Forums.

Touchy snowflake needs to stay inside. Maybe the AA kid is afraid of ninjas?

People keep posting this and it's awful. But it should be noted that some black people on tv saw what was happening and actually went out to save the poor fucker and take him to hospital.

the white man marches on.

la riots 1992

>The New Mascot of the Alt-Right, And It's ADORABLE!

>jokingly telling a child that his costume is scary on Halloween
I'm sorry but what is the problem with this?