NYC Foreign Terror Suspect Entered U.S. with ‘Diversity Visa’ Trump Wants to End

.............yay diversity.............

web.archive.org/save/http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/31/report-nyc-foreign-terror-suspect-entered-u-s-with-diversity-visa-trump-wants-to-end/

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7ny.com/2588935/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa
commdocs.house.gov/committees/judiciary/hju21780.000/hju21780_0f.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jew

>breitbart
Fake news, shill

I'm sorry - I will make a note to take my news from CNN from now on

shouldn't aussies, bongs, and safrians that want to come here be playing this lottery?

Easy false flag to help push Drunpfs racist xenophobic homophobic agenda

Here is this better nigger?

>Authorities say he came to the United States seven years ago from Uzbekistan under what is called the Diversity Visa Program

abc7ny.com/2588935/

>Uzbekistan

That's not even a real fucking country

you niggers, are never happy, are you?

>Diversity Visa

lmao, not even Germany has a national diversity quota

>That's not even a real fucking country

Where did you learn to be such a retard?

The irony

>Muslim kills Jew Yorkers on a (((diversity))) visa
Whats the problem? Muslims murdering is all PART AND PARCEL of (((diversity))).

I wish this would wake America up to the fact that the diversity visa exists. It's a random lottery, like a golden ticket for the chocolate factory, which chooses from countries that did not send a ton of immigrants to the USA the year before.

I wonder who created the (((Diversity Visa)))?!

Nigger thinks if it cant see it it doesnt exist.
This is why they never leave ghettos.

>Diversity Visa Program
Can somebody explain me this?

Thanks, that sounds fucking retarded

It's basically
>plz Abdul there is not enough brown people here

Like Merkel, basically, but with more Visa and less direct invasion.

>kikebart

brown and black - countries like Niger are on the list

ok rabbi, back in the oven with you.

> CNN instead?

Remember It's okay to be white.

>I wonder who created the (((Diversity Visa)))?!
George HW Bush, Mr. NWO himself.

We take in more diversity shitskins than we do highly skilled workers

The shitskins get free residence and welfare from day one and literally never have to work or pay tax

The UK has been excluded from this for decades

I am glad liberal cities reap all the benefits of diveristy. Thia is how it should be.

jihadwatch.org

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa

>The lottery makes available 50,000 permanent resident visas annually and aims to diversify the immigrant population in the United States, by selecting applicants from countries with low rates of immigration in the five years prior.

>In December 2005, the United States House of Representatives voted 273–148 to add an amendment to the border enforcement bill H.R. 4437 abolishing the DV. Opponents of the lottery said it was susceptible to fraud and was a way for terrorists to enter the country. The Senate never passed the bill.

>The terrorist Hesham Mohamed Hadayet, an immigrant from Egypt, a country not on the list of state sponsors of terrorism, was among the beneficiaries of the program.[6] A 2007 GAO report stated: “In 2003, State’s Inspector General raised concerns that aliens from countries designated as state sponsors of terrorism can apply for diversity visas

>The Immigration Act of 1990 established the current and permanent Diversity Visa (DV) program, where 55,000 immigrant visas (later reduced to 50,000) are available in an annual lottery. It is also known as the ((Schumer)) program, after its sponsor. The lottery aims to diversify the immigrant population in the United States, by selecting applicants mostly from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States in the previous five years.

>there have been arguments by longtime temporary legal residents in the United States against the fairness of the DV program. A situation where high skilled (H-1B and L-1 visas) workers and taxpayers remain on temporary visas in the US for years (in some cases, more than a decade) with no clear path to becoming permanent residents while 50,000 random people are picked around the world and handed permanent resident status questions the fairness of the US immigration system.

commdocs.house.gov/committees/judiciary/hju21780.000/hju21780_0f.htm

What a fucking stupid idea. And I thought the NZ govt were idiots when it came to immigration.

>57832▶
> (You)
In the sponsors' arguments for it, they justify it as a way to prove that the USA is race-blind and welcoming to all. Nice sentiments, but a really foolish way to run a country.

did anyone open fire?

Looks khazarian.

Based quentin

Why do these WHITE MEN keep doing it?

Our news say he brandished two pistols and yelled Allahu akbar as he left the crashed truck. Policeman shot him in the tummy. Pistols later turned out to be air pistols.

Looks like Judah P. Benjamin, the Kissinger of the Confederacy, whom escaped to Brittan after helping start the civil war.

Time to put an end to that farce.

Holy shit theres a such thing as a 'diversity visa'. I hate this country so fucking much

Shill thinks he's watching Borat.

I bet the Boston bombing Tsarnayevs got to you the same way.

>diversity visa

How did I not know about this? Holy shit, fuck the country. With Europe cucked, where should the whites move? Russia?

So where are his milkers then?

Aaaaa shiiit. This was my only hope to migrate to the US. If this gets cancelled, I lost all hope.

your country doesnt classify - its all shit countries like Niger and arab countries

*qualify

That guy is clearly white. Just look at the tone of the space. Growing a beard makes your Muslim all of a sudden? You guys are absolute hypocrites.

Yes it does. I participated the last 10 years. The quotas of selected people are just lower than from shitskin countries.

>Entered U.S. with ‘Diversity Visa’
HAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAA
lib fags BTFO

Why are Jews always so fucking ugly?

>Breitbart

Sweetie, far right sources like that are fake news. Try again with another news source with some credibility like HuffPo or Salon.

Is that what looks like white in Germany now?

>HuffPo or Salon
thank you for the laughs user

Poor bait/10

Not being a complotist but isn't the timing like SUPER FINE for Trump?

>media will say this is a white Russian man and people will believe it

Sounds like mossad, I wonder if a quick investigation would find this guys immediate familily having recieved israeli citizenship out of the blue...

You will wage war through deception

>Obama importing 3rd World garbage without expecting consequences

>HOL-UP NEED MORE DIVERSITY IN THIS HIZZLE

Someone needs to put his teeth on the curb.

He's Uzbeki; aka: a Mongoloid. Aka: Yellow; not White.

My friend, my friend, my friend, I KILL YOU!!!!!
ahhh lalalalalaaaaaaaa akbar!!!!!

Fucking destroyed...

What a fucking manlet.
That's his height? No wonder he wanted death by cop.
The lack of talented facial grooming, the hair, the height, the mass, the balding.
Dude was probably just nuts...Allah too of course, but the guy looks weird.

This is no Arab.
He's fucking something else.
Also...shot in arse by NYPD after killing their watch? Pfffft.
NYPD would have shot the fuck out him, they weren't involved.

Central Asian Turkniggers are just the worst.

Borat was right all alone

New York police is a bunch of democrats/leftists/libtards. They don't want to hurt islamic murderers.

implemented by Schumer and Obama