Why do you people worship Japan

When dressing like a trap and being praised for it is considered normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
data.oecd.org/emp/hours-worked.htm
rt.com/news/319144-yakuza-leader-japan-arrest/
youtube.com/watch?v=T2W7UocH0Hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he is a pervert

Byron Weinstein

It's called having fun without being robbed by niggers.
We can do that in Japan.

slide thread or just dumb
nobody worships japan, some people like it to varying degrees, some people appropriate the culture to varrying degrees, who cares

>nobody worships Japan

You're kidding me, right? We're on a website that's filled the brim with weebs. You really think nobody worships it? Get real.

It's called being a degenerate and dressing like a girl. The retard kept asking people if he was cute and instead of people going, "No, you're a fuckin creep" he gets the "HAHA YEAH YOU ARE!" response and takes it seriously.

i do worship it. but for good reasons. those nips are still managing to keep communism, feminism and all the other international jewries out. also, no immigrantion. and they can be openly racist and nothing happens

>no crime
>orderly and polite people
>first world
>nationalistic

Gee, I wonder.

That's just Reckful memeing for twitch

>and all the other international jewries out.
The guy in the OP is a Jew

>has anime
>socially accepting of shit like in OP
>work culture is extreme

>memeing
Isn't he legitimately autistic

The first thing that would go through any nip's mind on seeing that is "gaijin". The situation would get processed completely differently because they have the (broadly correct) assumption that foreigners lack tact and rationality.

>>has anime
>>socially accepting of shit like in OP
>>work culture is extreme

Literally of no consequence compared to no crime of note.

Don't they have no crime because the Yakuza runs fucking everything and won't let shit like that get out?

weeaboo and trap memes aside, japan is a country that honors, well, honor above all else, and there is a severe lack of sjws outside of a handful of screaming commies and anarchists who have basically no voice in the government

>people on Sup Forums worship it
Yeah, you people are nobodies he wasn't wrong

>Isn't he legitimately autistic
Well he did miss lethal at blizzcon..

This. They just never report on their crimes. Btw, what about yesterday when they announced that some dude in Japan was sitting on 8 decapitated bodies? Oh and this bitch was was held captive for 40 DAYS Murder of Junko Furuta - Wikipedia
Wikipedia wiki Murder_of_Junko_F...

The japs are fucking freaks and they are insane.

Japan is truly a wonderful place to stagnate the birth rate.

Is that Kanda?
Man I miss that place

>socially accepting of shit like in OP
No one in Japan actually accepts shit like this. They laugh at it like you would at a gay guy with an intense lisp.

They're socially accepting of it because they think it's a joke and they laugh.
In America you would be cyber lynched and fired for laughing at a drag queen, you fucking faggot

>you people
no U

This. They don't attempt to pretend it's normal so they laugh it off and go about there business. Traps do trap shit and salary men do salary shit and everyone goes home and commits suicide.

cause its safer than any western country
thanks diversity.

and they are amazing at entertainment creation. anti-white Hollywood can't get even close.

cross dressing is just fucking gay, as if you would emasculate yourself in public like that even as a joke
it's pretty popular to dress up as girls here on muck up day and shit for some fucking reason

>theu laugh cause they think it's a joke
1. Who is laughing? And 2. You're naive as FUCK

Romanticizing the foreign. I'm sure there's a psychological term that describes it.

>hurrhurr no fun allowed hurrhurrr degenerates hurrhurrr buzzwords
get a load of these amerimutts

>singapore birth rate
>1.2
>japan birth rate
>1.4

Whats wrong with dressing like a trap?
Im going to buy seifuku myself soon btw :^)

good such there were never any murderers living in the united states
lmao what a delusional faggot, have a walk in tokyo at 3 am and have a walk in washington at 3 am and you'll see the difference

He streamed this entire thing. People call him cute on their own, and if he did ask them, they'd say he was cute.

The only people who laughed were the older people. The rest actively encouraged and complimented him and laughed along. This retard took it seriously.

I'm glad the girl in the video was Russian, at least she knows it's fucking weird.

I think you're thinking of the 'noble savage.' Wanting to fuck someone outside your race is called racial fetishism.

>muh birth rate
When will this meme end.

If the west didn't import a million nignogs we'd have a shit birth rate too.

because japan is so civilized that white people are the niggers

>When dressing like a trap and being praised for it is considered normal?

it isnt

Of course there's a difference, you work till 10 PM in Tokyo and they have a vivid bar scene. Nobody is gonna be looking to rob you in a very active area, even at 3 AM. Meanwhile in Washington it's dull as fuck and everyone is sleeping cause they have a normal fucking work schedule

You realize the suicide rate in Japan is super fucking high? Or do you live in a fantasy land like ((Reckful))) does and believe it's all fun all the time?

replace ANIME with JAPAN and you have your answer
now GTFO

Terrible fetish to have. Doesnt translate well into dating.

Now compare Singapore's landmass and population to Japan's

>b-but chinks breed like rabbits!

>When dressing like a trap and being praised for it is considered normal

it's not, not even in Japan

Half the countries men are autistic khv neets, its like looking into the mirror for Sup Forums and seeing a Jap version of themselves

>Why do you people worship Japan
because it is a very old and unique culture.

simple as that.

Not really. Think of it like this - when I was studying in japan, the students there were in infatuated with Australia, always wanting to know more about what it was like to live there. It's natural for someone to romanticize foreign countries simply because it's different, but for whatever reason, the amount of people who specifically romanticize japan is really high, something the japs I spoke with there didn't understand either.

Crime rates in Washington, DC, United States
Level of crime
70.83 High

Crime rates in Tokyo, Japan
Level of crime
15.23 Very Low

no the difference is that you'll get stabbed and raped by niggers in washington, just like anywhere in the united shitholes of america while japan is actually a safe country you autist
>muh suicide rates
let's just look at those suicide rates
>japan 15/100 000 people
>united states 12,5/100 000
oh wow you guys sure are doing better, like if it matters if out of the 20 000 people dying a year a 100 committed suicide

what do you mean fun all the time, life is fun if you make it fun, if you're a sour nigger it's gonna be sour either way, but the point is that japan is a miles better country than the shithole that america is, europe might've been better a decade ago but now it's filled with niggers and muslims so it's on american level of shit

Pretty much every single western/ developed nation has a detrimentally low birth rate, even places like Sweden and France that import immigrants en masse still are below population replacement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate

>he's having fun what a fucking moron
go out sometime and have fun faggot

okay go live in sapporo and have 10 kids, that sounds logical according to you

maybe a couple decades ago m8

lol no ones looking to rob you because they're too tired from another day of soul sucking work that's mostly sitting around doing nothing. That's half the reason why the bar scene is 'vivid'. They drink to forget.

I love Japan because of anime.

They've proven themselves, in my opinion.

Watch enough anime and you'll start to love Japan.

The following is a list of OECD countries by the total alcohol consumption per capita in litres of pure alcohol as published by the World Health Organization in 2015

2 Australia
27 Japan

and what are australians trying to forget?

Those people look as Japanese as much as I look an Iraqi.

Also Japan doesnt work that much more than Australia, and are still below OECD average, and less than the US.

oh jeez, they almost had japan with those memes again if only it wasn't for those pesky numbers and facts that proved them wrong again

The fact that everything is trying to kill us
Gives us courage and power to fight off the emus

Australia has a huge wine industry which inflates that number greatly. You'd be surprised how many chinks come over to drink up. In Japan, more than 6 million people have an alcohol problem - yes there's still a lack of social recognition that alcohol dependency is even an illness.

So how come japan has recently started regulating over time work hours and it's not even an issue in australia? Hmmm....

>Sup Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. Sup Forums's collaborative-community format was inspired by one of the most popular forums in Japan, Futaba Channel. Different boards are dedicated to different topics, from Japanese anime, manga, and culture
Wow really makes you think... How OP IS A FAGGOT.

Because there are indeed fringe cases where people are extremely overworked? I mean that rationale is fairly obvious.

it didn't give a lot of power then
alright let's look at those WHO numbers again, I know you hate them but still
Alcohol
Death Rate Per 100,000

AUSTRALIA 1.43
JAPAN 0.48

well that didn't work, you got any other bullshit theories?

our jew

>pesky numbers and facts

Kek

Crime rates are extremely underreported. Work days in Japan dont include overtime and they have an extreme issue with it.

>defending Japan this hard

Go dress up like Sailor Moon faggot

>b-but my internet memes
>I live in a shithole so the rest of the world must be a shithole too waah waah
lmaoing @ ur life amerimutt

Tyler1 is our jew

tyler1 is a nigger

god hates japan, land of the sodomite damned!

Its genius eugenics. Don't stress too much, just try and reach chad status, no matter what god gave you.

*allah

A higher death rate in australia doesn't change the fact that japan has an alcohol problem you fucking retarded weeb.
>Long over time hours in japan only in fringe cases
You can't be serious lol. It's a well established fact that japanese work culture is very bad, and long over time hours is part of that reason.

Because traps are QT

We would solve the manlet and soyboy problem if anyone below a certain height or testosterone level was converted to a trap and used as a sex slave for 6'5 aryan men

Yeah no

Its just your faggots obsession and glorification of Japan that I don't get. The reality of the place is thaf its an over-worked, Yakuza run, bar hopping shithole that only seems fun to foreigners with no responsibility to live there.

The fact you think its a better place than America and pulled out easily manipulated "facts" to support your retarded arguement only proves my point.

Its like saying China is smarter than the US - then where the fuck is their innovation? Oh right, they dont teach free thought and instead everything is just repeating whatever the fuck you're told.

Because they resist outside pressure, and keep their country for themselves.

>Japan is okay with trannies

Nope.

>Actual hours worked include regular work hours of full-time, part-time and part-year workers, paid and unpaid overtime, hours worked in additional jobs
data.oecd.org/emp/hours-worked.htm

I never said it was good, isn't much worse than Australia or the United States, all of which fall in the bottom 10 for work life balance in the oecd.

Yes they are

I wish I was a Japanese salaryman.
Working 14 hours a day but slacking off 12.
Getting shitfaced every night with your coworker buddies but never being stigmatized for it.
Having a wife who takes care of your crying shitting children while you sleep in a capsule hotel drunk as fuck

it means australia has 3x of that problem so what are you on about dumb cunt
>t-t-the facts are manipulated
oh sorry I didn't realise I was talking with some sjw who thinks every fact is manipulated against them, I guess then facts in the united states are manipulated and blacks never commit crimes, it's just institutionalized racism

nice reddit spacing though nigger, at least you make it clear who we're dealing with

>Japan
>dressing like a trap and being praised for it is considered normal

Somebody has never lived in Japan

They have no violent crime because they're fucking East Asians, and it ties into the fact that it's almost all Japanese.

Almost all Euro nations are crime free, but that's quickly fading now.

If you import shitskins and niggers, you get violence. Call it racist if you like, but it's the 100 percent truth, and it's ALWAYS THE CASE.

I get what you're saying now. Two of my friends married Japanese women & have always been obsessed with the culture. The closer of the two friends likes the fact that Japanese women are subservient, quiet, generally educated, and suck. that. dick. on command.

that meme is from like 2 decades ago as well, the police have been dismantling the yakuza pretty heavily in recent years

rt.com/news/319144-yakuza-leader-japan-arrest/

oh jeez another internet meme foiled by pesky facts

Also - they both like the fact that Japanese are minimalists and have an honor/shame based culture.

is it fair to say, that most people who watch anime, probably tug it to hentai aswell? don't like anime personally and have no problem with it, but if you are wanking to cartoons, you deserve death

Ah yeah Im a reddit SJW says the guy linking polls with easily manipulated variables, just like a reddit sjw

The data you linked has the disclaimer that it shouldnt be used for comparing annual work rate btw

>Draw a female character
>Give it a female voice actor
>Watch as you confuse a bunch of guys and turn males going through puberty question their sexuality and possibly become gay

Also there is a reason why anime is all rainbows and sunshine BECAUSE LIVING IN JAPAN IS A SHIT PLACE WIT SHIT WORK ETHICS AND SUICIDE ENDUING SCHOOL SYSTEM.

Also Nips suck big American Jewish dick. Honestly just nuke all of East Asia. Western loving degenerate scum

u mad?

>polls
they're not though, they're literal statistics, you got any other bullshit "arguments" or just memes and buzzwords?
>The data you linked has the disclaimer that it shouldnt be used for comparing annual work rate btw
what are you even talking about, I didn't post anything like that, are you fucking high?

Japan has a smaller population so the suicide rates are higher than what you're trying to fool anyone to believe. Japan is not safe, you're a delusional biased weeb who can't see past the anime filter

>/100 000 statistics
>japan has a lower population so their number is higher
is this the famous american "education" I've been hearing about?

Also those crime rate statistics, do those factor in whether it's a reported crime or whether it's a crime that was reported and they investigated to find out of it was over exaggerate or even true at all? And like anyone with some sense, you would know Japan doesn't report it's crimes. Also, crimes there are different than crimes here. You dna molest children and its pretty much legal. Age of consent in Japan 13? You're comparing statistics that are frankly bullshit

>t-the police is just lying
imagine being this delusional, just deal with it, your country is a crime ridden third world shithole, japan is a safe homogenous country

Haha show us your flag faggot

>s-show your flag
what does that even matter amerimutt, my country is shit too, even if I show and you shit talk about I'll just say that you're right it is shit, that doesn't mean america isn't shit either though

I jist want to get a good laugh at how delusional YOU are. Living in a country that's shit might make you wishful for something better. Makes sense why you're a weeb. You're just trying to escape but the reality of your desires are not so. Japan isn't what you think it is. You're just being wishful user. Stop watching anime, it's tainted your brain

>says the delusional amerifat while literally saying that japs don't report crime just to fool the silly gaijin
and you live in a shit country and try to pretend it's not shit, literally buyer's remorse

Just because America is loud doesn't make it shit. We just like letting the world know what's going on, the good and the bad. and people like that. We wouldn't be the super power of the world other wise. Japan is quiet because theyre fucked in the head. See manga and hentai
They know if they where loud the whole world would be disgusted with them and probably never talk to them again. It's sad that's the place you want to go. It shows that anime has already corrupted you. You should take the path of the true jap anf kill yourself. I honestly can't see why you're still alive if Japan is where you want to be but knowing they'll never accept a foreigner like you

You're retarded. Inb4 not an argument

yeah and you like getting stabbed, shot, getting raped and recently trucks running over people, as well as smelly, retarded alcoholics
hahahaha this fucking delusion, america is a world power because it has shittons of unrivaled resources and used those resources to prey on smaller countries and take their resources, that's hardly anything honorable, if anything it's a good plot for the villain in a movie
your people are shit, your country is shit, and now you're saying that other countries that aren't shit are just lying, fucking pathetic delusions

Japan is shit. End of. Enjoy living on the outskirts of your paradise.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2W7UocH0Hs

Where else this could ever happen?