Previous thread: >>147449976

Previous thread: PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

SCHEME OF OPERATIONS:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related) NOTE: USE EITHER OP IMAGE IN PREVIOUS GENERAL, OR PDF IN THE LINK BELOW
TONIGHT post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

GENERAL INFO:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and disguise yourself
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>Make sure that posting signs and posters on public property is legal in your area, /wg/ does not endorse breaking the law in any way, shape, or form
>Consider making stickers ( wikihow.com/Make-Stickers ) instead of posters to speed up the process of posting if you're in an area where antifa and other leftist groups are likely to operate
>If using stickers, strongly consider making instead of buying as your anonymity is compromised when purchasing online
>Consider laminating your posters to protect from the elements
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

SUPPLIES:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

Stay frosty, and good luck!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
amazon.com/Avery-Self-Adhesive-Laminating-Sheets-73601/dp/B00007E7D2
youtu.be/HhMDY7Blblc
youtu.be/xiPaI0R0YcY
youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/survey-reports/topline/cato-free-speech-tolerance-toplines.pdf
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
sfpublicworks.org/services/posting-signs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's the most effective way of posting these so it stays? glue? tape on all ends? staples? need them to stick around longer.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc

Post that pic for pre taping papers technique or whatever, need to figure out how to slap these babies on walls instantly.

I love how #WhiteLivesMatter is literally trending in San Francisco.

It redpills the normies to see so much blatant anti-white hate out there with people screaming white lives don't matter on twitter and facebook.

Even getting them thinking in terms of group interests is helpful.

If you absolutely must, tape it down to a sheet of wax paper, first. It peels off like a sticker. Otherwise just use a staple gun like a regular human being hanging a flier might.

Buy adhesive sticker sheets to print your poster on and adhesive laminate to stick on the front.

amazon.com/Avery-Self-Adhesive-Laminating-Sheets-73601/dp/B00007E7D2

The only way for the lefties to win with this one is if the media doesn't report on it or if lefties don't get butthurt over it which they already haven't.

Hitler himself could say "It's okay to be white" and it would still work. The papers could be watermarked with every single alt right site and it would still work because the whole point is to make lefties admit it's not ok to be white.

keep it up
reminder that only whites actually support free speech

Most office supply stores (Office Depot, Staples, etc) will offer label (ie. posters with adhesive backing) printing services. They're usually self-service and allow for the printing of custom sizes and quantities.

If "it's ok to be white" doesn't create enough excitement, putting Hitler's face on it saying the same thing is the next level bump. Still technically infinitely harmless, but ... Hitler!

Staple to what? Concrete walls? Bricks? Hard wood?

Fuck off shill. This is point is to be as inoffensive as possible while still causing hysteria among the left, exposing them for the anti-white fags they are.

Look up wheat paste if you can't buy sticky backing.

but that would scare normies and help the narrative of the establishment, which we don't really want

But still Hitler, indeed. Oneposting memeflag to try and discredit the movement.
Lamp posts, bulletin boards, random telephone poles, whatever you can staple shit to. Half the point is that we're just regular people saying something wholly inoffensive. Do it in scotch tape if you have to, this only works if we say it loud enough for someone to bitch back at us for having the audacity of wanting our kids to look like us.

It must be frustrating for libtards to see all that juicy retardation just begging to be stomped and yet they cant muster enough retard votes to support liberalism as the overwhelming majority.

Even the base version has had an effect:
so you're right, it's not time to ramp up.

It's only whites who support liberal cuckery. Name a non-white country that supports trannies, faggots, and refugees. You can't.

bump

Hehe, get a load of this cringefest, you insecure betas are pathetic.

Seconding this, probably the best option for longevity

youtu.be/HhMDY7Blblc

United States of America

White "culture" was manufactured by white racists in the deep south as a cover to lynch black people.

It's OK to celebrate American culture.
It's OK to celebrate European culture.
It's NOT OK to celebrate White culture, because White culture is oppression of others.

That is extremely new.
Whites have only in general supported this in the last 30 years or so out of their vast expansive history.

It is already returning to normal with white people waking up.

Staple it to telephone polls if there are any. Usually, you will already see a bunch of staples in the telephone pole from people doing the same thing previously.

This is another hot shill line, don't give it any (You)s. These fuckers would pretend the Louvre doesn't exist, and idiots let them because they've been indoctrinated every single day to believe it's not OURS because it's the standard.

We're so awesome, you can't even see the horizon. It's white culture every which way you look until you start seeing weird drum dances and face paint.

youtu.be/xiPaI0R0YcY

Purchase from your local office supply store

These threads are slowing down a lot now that burgers are starting to go to bed

Hopefully I wake up to some serious indignation tomorrow.

This is the best night since Trump got elected.

youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

This is depressing, why are minorities so shortsighted?

French culture is not White culture.

If you really want to make it stay, put razor blades behind the poster, along the edge.

I saw this before, do you have the link to the source? it looks legit i just need it for some redpilling

Don't listen to this faggot, you will 100% get indicted if you do this, especially if a cop or public worker removes the poster instead of some degenerate freak.

If they planned for the long term, they would have successful countries of their own.

Bostonianon here. Just got back.

GOOD JOB LADS

STAY ON TARGRT AND IGNORE SHILLS

5 WORDS IS ALL WE NEED

i have an idea, I posted this on the other thread, but why not go all the way?

False flag and put up "It's okay be Black/Gay/Trans" etc posters next to them so they CAN'T single out the white ones and without coming across as hypocrites

Remember not to use any hate speech, just "It's okay to be_____", and call them out when they protest only against the ones that say "WHITE"

This is how Sup Forums gets shut down.

Not with a bang, but with a bunch of nerds going outside taping paper to walls only to get ripped down the next day or ultimately ignored.

Just remember the impact of your actions and how utterly pointless this all is.

object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/survey-reports/topline/cato-free-speech-tolerance-toplines.pdf

>lazy fuck just stacked them on each other

ONE JOB

Attack us as a group, get attack by a group. You made this bed, you will goddamned sleep in it.

No, not doing this.

>all these watermarking faggots
>all these meme variants
You cunts cannot link this with the huwhite supremist circle of the internet you dumb fucks. It's okay to be white is an unassailable phrase in a vacuum, and this is why they're trying to fucking hard to attach ANYTHING to it. Do NOT fall for this, it's Jewjitsu.

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

Do not say a fucking word further, and this chain has no weak links. It will force them to show their hand openly and earnestly, the same way they did during gamergate, and the same way (((they))) do every day on twitter when they tell you to have less children while you import some brown people who hate you so they can have a compliant workforce.

By the way, it is working:
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

Do not forget rules 1 and 2 lads.

Stop kvetching, Schlomo.

PSA; You need to be smarter then this fucking retard, this is all ruined with malice.

There are a lot of jurisdictions in the country where posting signs to street lamps is legal.

Take San Francisco for instance sfpublicworks.org/services/posting-signs

Raids are against the board rules for a reason. You'll find out soon enough why.

lol it's a picture of a bunch of the posters beforehand, not a picture of the actual posters in place

Such bad luck that there was a happening yesterday. (Unless it was a CIA job to deny the 5 Words any media attention, of course.) The papers are going to be full of that and not our antics; probably a few are going to downplay Muslim terrorism and put their anti-white racism on full display instead, but still...

lol

Threadly reminder that /wg/ does not endorse posting signage where it is illegal to do so.
This isn't a raid, you can't raid public property. It's a peaceful form of legal protest being encouraged.

by god, no wonder they want them as a majority, they fucking love being dominated and stripped of rights

>A poster on a forum called endchan, for example, notes that “based on past media response to similar messaging, we expect the anti-white media to produce a shit-storm about these "racist, hateful, bigoted fliers"… with a completely innocuous message.”
>on a forum called endchan

lel. Its lazy shit like this that reminds me how clueless the media is.

>implying hiroshima would just surrender his money making honeypot machine that easily

I did my job I think. I live in a sketch area and put up about 20 of the original posters on lamp posts and in sheltered bus stops. Three got torn down withing 5 minutes (bus stop right in front of muzzie housing). The others are still up for now. I'm not going to get up and do more tomorrow though. I need sleep, it's 1:22am. I usually have to get up at 6am. Wack, skipping classes tomorrow. UofA is cucked and just shows you why it's a good idea to go to a Christian run university.

Hung 20 up around town today and at the local 13th grade.had a fag ask me if when he/she goes into the army if he/she can maintain it's vegan diet. This is what we are dealing with.

Take a broom, remove bristles and attach clips to hold papers, stick glued side to ceilings.
I suggest some of the tube/stick glue you can just rub on and keep in your pocket for each individual sheet.

My depression keeps me awake so I'll be here

Wheat paste.

Just like all the Scientology shit was just a little meme raid. It's all fun and games until you bring it into real life then you are going to see everything come crash right the fuck down.

Same. Just not going out. Deskfag for now.

Schlomo, what are you doing in Canada?

methinks my school needs some more of these

as stickers

Help me list locations that often have public bulletin boards

>Community colleges
>Guitar Center
>Whole Foods
>Panera Bread
>Starbucks
>Book Stores
>Libraries

Don't use black ink you cucks. (((They))) want you to use BLACK. Use white to get message across without any subliminals

What if we use one of those sites by like 500 business cards off of for like 20 bucks. Then just go around switching out business cards anywhere you see them.

Guys help I posted a bunch of these on nearby blocks and was followed home by some CIA niggers.

You dun goofed.

If they properly source the images some of the goys will find their way there

Don't harass your local libraries they already deal with enough shit that walks thru their doors on the daily. (Poor people and blacks)

Bump

No private property or vandalism claims? There are always loopholes in usage terms and shiet. I'm not informed fully but it's a bad idea for private property

Fight them

>just like Scientology
nigger Sup Forums is still existing up to this date. What the fuck are you talking about?

Don't waste your money on stickers, just print them out and smear a clear epoxy over the poster. It's cheaper this way and harder to remove.

>it's ok to be white
Never understood this phrase. It's not like you're not allowed to be white, what people are trying to tell you is that it's not ok to kick out every other person than a white one out of your country.
>inb4 jew
>inb4 nigger
>inb4 any other le edgy nazi meme

>theft
>vandalism
>private property

They're public bulletin boards, intended to be used by their patrons.

It's more legal than posting things on street lamps and almost certainly more legal than posting on utility poles most places.

What are you shitskins going to do? Kill us off and die from the lack of welfare within the next month?
You need us, not the other way around and don't you uppity faggots get it twisted, theres no government funded chopshops for your kids genetalia without us, no healthcare when your vegan diet gives you the squirts, no immense or well kept highways for electric cuckmobiles that don't have 4x4, etc, etc.

You faggots would literally starve to death or die of your stupid lifestyle choices without the "rednecks and ignorant backwoods people" you despise, thats why you faggots hurled every paddy willing to migrate when the south seceded.

someone can edit this better than me
i cbf

It's oaky to be a leaf

jesus fucking christ dude, this is too good

Well hell user, if it's our country why the hell not? you going to let people tell you who you have to allow into your home?

Guitar center at least in my area has a lot of cameras pointing right at the door and they keep a log of who comes in or goes out and what they bring in with them/take out.

Then why do you clearly have a problem with it?

Also, utility poles are owned by the utility company that operates them, not the city.

Dammit

you sent my sides to orbit

>responding straight to inb4
Some non whites have born in your country and they didn't choose it themselves.

>leaf
Daily reminder that a mouse born in a stable isn't a horse. Shitskins aren't Canadian.