Is Stranger Things (tv show) another propaganda piece of shit throwing at us that blacks and women are strong and...

Is Stranger Things (tv show) another propaganda piece of shit throwing at us that blacks and women are strong and special? Seriously. I just watched the opening and it has a bank heist with 3 women, 2 black, 2 guys, 1 black old man and the other a douchebag looking skinhead rocker who makes comments of insecurity and fear. The black woman is driving and the other black girl is super magical. The white chick seems half crazy and having a good time.

56% white. Crimes of complexity committed in the most part by men.

Fuck it, I already know the answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_690961&feature=iv&src_vid=AQXVHITd1N4&v=nN5lIEcbXpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I can't even enjoy a fucking TV show because Sup Forums told me so
Pathetic little follower.

The jew director forced a little girl to kiss a nigger on screen. It wasn't in the script, he simply demanded it last second and the girl was visibly upset afterwards.

Yes, it's total trash. All Netflix original series are complete shit except for Ozark, which is a 6/10 at best.

Just watch the first season, it's pathetic. Fuckin' cheesy ass comic book tier storyline.

fuck off leftypol

> DURRRRR I enjoy Marvel comics-tier storytelling

You need to kill yourself before I hunt you down and torture you to death.

Criticism of your fuckin' faggot ass autistic little redditor show isn't bait, you stupid motherfucker.

Get the fuck off the god damn site or I'm gonna hunt you down and slit your throat.

Forgot to add: the fucking ASIAN cop get's mind fucked by the magical black. Goddamn it. What horse shit.

IF YOU DO ANY BETTER THAN BLACKS, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

All this nazi trash aside, our race has nothing to fear. Intelligence alone will dictate order. Thank god we got past the cold war where whites didn't understand the nature of things and still thought like morons.

>All this nazi trash aside
Well fuck you too, I hope you realize Hitler's Germany was the only European power that was willing to ally with you, and the others saw you as a shitty backwater that needed to be confined to your island.

Imagine being so insecure that a fictional show designed for entertainment triggers you this hard.

I used to be like you, then I realized I was letting the Jews win. So now I appreciate fiction for what it is and move on with my life.

>EEFA YU DU EHNEE BEHTAH DAN BRAK, YU AH DE PLOBREM

Shut the fuck up, faggot, or I'm gonna fuckin' smash your head open and shit on your brain.

It should not be a controversial point to make that the powers that be try to condition us through media. Or if you can't handle that - that the guys writing this shit want you to think like them.

For instance, Marvel's Civil War 1 was created because the editor at the time was butthurt no one was pro-registration back when he was young and reading the mutant registration act arc.
So he made a whole event to condition people to agree with him.

And once you can accept that and see it in a TV show or a movie you should become increasingly frustrated that they're trying to manipulate you, even if you agree with their points.

What do you think this does to children? Seriously. Misrepresentation hurts. Mob mentality is horrifically scary. Misrepresentation is bad.

We used to tell fairytales about wolves to our children because wolves were an irl danger.
I see no reason we should not tell fairytales about predatory niggers to our kids today.

Imagine being so dumb that you think that there's nothing wrong with child grooming, if it's done in hollywood.

A little TV is ok if you take it for what it is. A vast majority of all TV that has ever been produced is jewish propaganda at some level, but that doesn't mean some of it isn't entertaining. I know that blacks are useless fucks and women are just overgrown children, and I'm not going to let any TV show convince me otherwise. Maybe it has an effect on the most idiotic and impressionable people out there, but I can't imagine anyone with a semblance of intelligence would be even a little persuaded by watching TV. Its a well-shot program with a mildly interesting premise and nothing more to me.

Pretty sure this is a bot.

No, it is predictive programming for pedophilia via Project Gateway. They are distracting you with political memes so you won't talk about the real issue.

Preacher is good. Irreverent satire.

I mean, everything is up for criticism. Christianity is fucked and yet it's a given that we need it for civilisation to exist.

insecure samefag cuck that needs to reevaluate his life

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_690961&feature=iv&src_vid=AQXVHITd1N4&v=nN5lIEcbXpM

> being European in 2017

You're a little bitch and everybody's gonna fuckin' kill you, motherfucker.

They've done a pretty incredible job of recapturing what life was like in small town, 1980s America. I consider that to be the show's greatest achievement .

If it was set in present day it would be pretty unremarkable. The story itself isn't all that compelling. It borrows heavily from various genre films of that era (Weird Science, ET, Poltergeist, Nightmare on Elm Street).

In his defense you sprang to attack someone who didn't even defend the show

You need to calm down load, angryposting isn't good for anyone

>Retards in this thread calling an indian girl black
>want their pathetic blog-post rant to be taken serious

Fuck off. Not politics.

You can surely enjoy your mom getting bang by a nigger infront you. Cuckold

It gets better. I’m going to spoil a lot of shit here so you know what to do. Watch season one. It’s pretty good, not polictical, and an all round decent show. Season 2? Lackluster on its best day. 11s cellmate? Where even was that in season 1? That entire story arc where she finds thisnlong lost semi seister was completely unnecessary and smacks of (((diversity.))) don’t even get me started on this constant recurrence of lighter skinned black females with afros being everywhere as a “stronk black woman who don’t need no man” business that’s been forced for years now. Notice the main characters. The white kids, the boys, are they ever in a position of strength in this season? Every time you turn around it seemed like they had their balls chopped off and put in their mouths, it’s pitiful. Like when Harrington was getting his shit pushed in? Did the boys jump the redheads prick closeted homosexual brother? No, they throw in a “strong marry sue independent woman” moment where the girl saves the day. Also notice how the black boy has the most normal family of the 4 and every white family is displayed as dysfunctional in some way. Will? Single mom. mike? Neglectful uncaring parents Tooth bro? living with his mother. Let’s not forget mikes family seems to be all but disintegrated compared to what it was in season 1. Then there’s this random new redhead that’s an unlikable bitch at best, but gets redeemed just because apparently she didn’t want to kiss a black kid or probably anyone for that matter as the other user mentioned. Either way she felt unnatural and her abusive family where the parents are on their second marriages was just so over the top out of place for a small quiet town in the first place. Then there’s Hopper. He’s cool, I got nothing against him. Probably a little overprotective of the girl though. So there’s that. It felt like the original 4 characters got buried into the background of this whole

I watched the new Homestar Runner and thought of better times.

Probably a better time than watching season 2.

anyone who watches that show is a dumb nigger
first of all
the peacocking storylines are a distraction
the whole show is an aural meme
the cadence of everything in the show is designed to fuck with you
slow you
i watched 3 minutes of that shit, got bored and wrote it off
if you watch
gmae of thrones
stranger things
mr robot
grey's anatomy
you're a fucking jew victim and a faggot

(((Diversity))) deal. The conspiracy jew lawyer guy was kinda funny, but they could have done a better job with him. The social differences from season 1 to season 2 felt forced and unnecessary if anything. That’s the biggest sticking issue with what’s being pumped out now. There’s nothing that feels natural, that’s why season 1 was so good. It had the flow about it without trying to make a blunt and clumsy political statement every time you turned around. Also, who’s the only character to die? The kinda nice fat white guy that saved their asses. Like everyone who died was white while minorities and women were forced into the foreground and into our faces. But going back to he whole black bro thing, I like his character, but I hate what they did with it in season 2. This whole let’s get the darkest fellow here paired up with quite literally the whitest girl in town seems just so forced. The girl wasn’t even needed at all and black dude would have looked so much better with a darker girl. However, the real winners were tooth bro and Johnathan for scoring with Natalia Dyer, but that’s only because I have a huge boner for Natalia Dyer. That brings us back to her boyfriend. Let’s take the uncaring player jock chad high school bro and bring him down a peg. That’s what season two felt like and that meshes pretty well with whites overall not being portrayed in a positive or at the very least neutral light this season. Honestly the series should have ended at season 1

I've noticed that women who watch the show are obsessed with the friendship dynamic that exists between the 4 boys. I think because their friendship represents a sense of simplicity, integrity, honor and adventure that women can never fully experience among their "friends".

Naturally they are covetous of this. Rather than just appreciate it for what it is, they feel the need to insert themselves into the picture and make it about them. Hence the introduction of the super annoying redheaded girl. So now women can reminisce about pretending to be "one of the guys" whilst getting extra attention and consideration for being the only girl and utterly subverting the group dynamic.

Anyone else get what this user is saying? Stranger things was a good show but I felt like the amount of times they show kids getting torchered was kind of disturbing.

To make the monster come out of that one kid they took him in a basement and shined bright lights, made him smell bleach, poked him with a fucking hot iron prod.

I know it's part of the plot but the sheer amount of it seemed kind of creepy, especially with all the shit going on in Hollywood. Makes you wonder if some producer is a pedo.

Yeah, I don't care for the story at all. It's the atmosphere and the cinematography I like about it, plus the synthwave is pretty cool.

Also notice how the story hasn't actually progressed at all since season 1 and we still have no idea what's going on. Season 1 was a lot better with its story.

Season 1 and the first half of season 2 were good the second half was were it went to shit.

My God you are a fucking worthless faggot. I'm getting so tired of the nigger tier IQ pollacks crying about shit that offends them. Just go neck yourself.

>creative
>Dude what if broccoli was a tree lmao

>Can't see obvious propaganda being pushed

I wish I was this ignorant as well, maybe I could actually enjoy modern games and tv shows.

Sup Forums really is fucking cancer

Most boards on Sup Forums has turned into reddit lite, just look at Sup Forums. There's simply too many people too stupid and easily swayed by media/popular opinion.

those retards in the first couple minutes of the first episode barely show up. it's all virtue signaling and they don't show up again till like the 7th ep. which was the worst in the season.

It cheapened the kiss with El , which was bullshit.

Thanks brah, wanted to say all this shit. The shoe-horned poo was totally unnecessary and had no point or payoff.

Best summary of everything.