/WG/ White General - Retaking the Wheat Fields Edition

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

SCHEME OF OPERATIONS:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related) NOTE: USE EITHER OP IMAGE IN PREVIOUS GENERAL, OR PDF IN THE LINK BELOW
TONIGHT post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

GENERAL INFO:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

SUPPLIES:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart! Ignore all shills attempting to (((Improve))) it!

Stay frosty, and good luck!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
paloaltoonline.com/news/2017/10/31/white-supremacist-group-targets-stanford-with-posters
reddit.com/user/FuckkkDrumpf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all these watermarking faggots
>all these meme variants
You cunts cannot link this with the huwhite supremist circle of the internet you dumb fucks. It's okay to be white is an unassailable phrase in a vacuum, and this is why they're trying to fucking hard to attach ANYTHING to it. Do NOT fall for this, it's Jewjitsu.

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

Do not say a fucking word further, and this chain has no weak links. It will force them to show their hand openly and earnestly, the same way they did during gamergate, and the same way (((they))) do every day on twitter when they tell you to have less children while you import some brown people who hate you so they can have a compliant workforce.

By the way, it is working:
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

Do not forget rules 1 and 2 lads.

Be sure to target Jews and call them out on social media for enslaving black people!

White supremacist "recruiting" posters were posted in and around the law school and near the Stanford Bookstore during a Diwali celebration Tuesday night, Stanford Vice Provost for Student Affairs Susie Brubaker-Cole and Law School Dean Elizabeth Magill wrote in an online message.

The flyers were posted by Identity Evropa, a group that describes itself online as a "generation of awakened Europeans" who advocate for a "utopian homeland for whites."

>paloaltoonline.com/news/2017/10/31/white-supremacist-group-targets-stanford-with-posters

Can anyone find the online message? I can't. Are they trying to blame this on Identity Evropafags?

Bumping

It's okay 2 be huwite spoopy senpai

These two guys are shills, you can safely add that ID directly to the filter list on the inline extension and it will hide every single post they make.

holy shit these retards with their meme flags trying to subvert it
it's so fucking obvious lmao

Reminder that anyone who posts a variant or additional watermarks is a shill.

Do not alter the message in any way. No excuses.

see how scared people are of "white" people showing pride in themselves.

show's their blatant racist doesn't it.

Hillary lost, get over it

I find it hilarious how saying "it's okay to be white" is Nazi propaganda by racists. How long until SJW:s start excluding their own white members? How long until white allies become just as bad as any other whites?

>muh meme elephant

why do you faggots think this helps your "subterfuge" any? you are a flaming pile of shit and we can smell you coming a mile away, it doesn't matter what you do you can't fucking hide such an obvious fact.

that you try to hide it anyway? what a fucking JOKE.

facebook com /WhatcomReport/posts/1497133420377226

This shit will sabotage you hard.

You're wide open to a hard false flag attack.

You people better go back to false-flagging as lefties against white people, go openly advocate white genocide or something, it's safer.

Portland user that got arrested just got out. Cops thought it was funny but Mayor heard about it and gave them orders to arrest on anything.

TO TO
.. jesus christ

Based cops

>slavs
>white

>all these watermarking faggots
>all these meme variants
You cunts cannot link this with the huwhite supremist circle of the internet you dumb fucks. It's okay to be white is an unassailable phrase in a vacuum, and this is why they're trying to fucking hard to attach ANYTHING to it. Do NOT fall for this, it's Jewjitsu.

REMEMBER THE 5 WORDS

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

Do not say a fucking word further, and this chain has no weak links. It will force them to show their hand openly and earnestly, the same way they did during gamergate, and the same way (((they))) do every day on twitter when they tell you to have less children while you import some brown people who hate you so they can have a compliant workforce.

By the way, it is working:

Do not forget rules 1 and 2 lads

>Arrested for posting a sign

That post was written by an obvious alt right member trying to stir shit up.
reddit.com/user/FuckkkDrumpf

Can't even spread propaganda organically, alt right members are so fucking pathetic. No one actually gives a shit about your stupid signs.

>it's not okay to be white
Defend this, lefties. Defend this right fucking now.

See how easy that was? Stick to the plan, "It's Okay To Be White" is 100% impossible to attack without showing what you REALLY mean with all your "but guise shouldn't we" rhetoric.

Every time a poster puts up a counter ad you need to put up 5 more real ones anons. It will be obvious what the real message is.

It's okay to be kekistani.

THERE IT IS

White "culture" was manufactured by white racists in the deep south as a cover to lynch black people.

It's OK to celebrate American culture.
It's OK to celebrate European culture.
It's NOT OK to celebrate White culture, because White culture is oppression of others.

You know about a dozen other groups are doing this too, right. They don't seem to give a fuck about your strict guidelines, little nigger.

[removed]

If this takes off I'd love to see pic related posted up somewhere.This pretty much redpilled countless people already

Am I doing it rite?

Schlomo, your kvetching has no power here.

He was arrested for eating stickers actually.

>how long?
Sometime later this week at the rate they are going now

...screamed the leftist stableboy

Try this one instead.

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR ALL CHILDREN INCLUDING WHITE ONES

/leftypol/ is trying to slander and stop the movement by posting Gas the kikes signs. IF you see them tear them down. Godspeed

It's already starting to make news

How many poster did you guys put up? I just finished putting up 27

>a future for white children
*a future for BLACK children

I would post in this thread but I'd get arrested

This is great.

>actually putting nazi armbands on the founding fathers

we know what you believe. this is why we fight you.

why don't you [remove] yourself from the gene pool

REMINDER

DO NOT LISTEN TO SHILLS. STICK TO THE MESSAGE, LEFTYKEKS ARE SCARED.

REMEMBER THE 5 WORDS

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

IF YOU HAVE TWITTER, LIKE AND RETWEET CENTRISTS AND LIBTARDS, DO NOT COMMENT. JUST FAN THE FLAMES.

THAT IS IT. NO BOLD, NO PICTURES, NO LINKS, NOTHING. KEEP IT SIMPLE, REMEMBER THE OPTICS

The left will falseflag as if this is some cripto-Nazi-KKK message against niggers and you only get even more hate.

The Paper is White, Its good because it Make it Easier to Read Black Text...
Your not claiming that White People is ok.... Just White in General is ok Like Paper... then watch the Commies Head Explode when they start Projecting, and get all conspiratorial...

Don't take this bait

Haha, the cunt blocked her profile. I would love to see the responses.

bump

>Hispanic
>Overweight

Attack us as a group, get attacked by us as a group. The Louvre is ours. The leaning tower in Pisa is ours. The Tower of London? Beefeaters? Kilts and tapestry? Metalworking, machinery, metallurgy, skyscrapers and sandwiches. Every fucking thing you know in life is White culture, you just made the dumb fucking mistake of putting us all on one side of the room while you jack off about peanut butter and the cotton gin on the other. You've been in every thread, and you get shut down just as fast.

STOP FIGHTING BACK SO EARLY, IT HAS NOT GOTTEN BAD ENOUGH YET. YOU RISK A STALEMATE WITH THE JEWS. YOU HAVE START WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, IT HAS TO BE A NATURAL REACTION. IF DONE PROPERLY IT WILL BE GLORIOUS AND UNSTOPPABLE

LMFAO ITS WORKING

>it's not okay to be white *crosses it out*

It's
Okay
To be
White

It's that simple. If you are changing anything about this message, including watermarks and the background you are nothing but a shill.

They cannot deem this racism unless they break themselves on the fact it isn't

They have trapped themselves in a pit that is why the shills and COMMIE SCUM are so desperate to change the narrative to something they can shift and split.

Their non-white agenda is falling to pieces and this is going to be big if it catches on.

It will wake a lot of people up.

So if you are some newfag or someone just trying to help don't change anything about the OP image.

You can actually, type @jessieNYC into twitter search and you can see all the people who @ her

>MY PLAN!

It's
Okay
To be
White

It's that simple. If you are changing anything about this message, including watermarks and the background you are nothing but a shill.

They cannot deem this racism unless they break themselves on the fact it isn't

They have trapped themselves in a pit that is why the shills and COMMIE SCUM are so desperate to change the narrative to something they can shift and split.

Their non-white agenda is falling to pieces and this is going to be big if it catches on.

It will wake a lot of people up.

So if you are some newfag or someone just trying to help don't change anything about the OP image.

Enjoy your empty toner

If you see any vandalised 5 Words signs, PHOTOGRAPH THEM.

They are coming for you, bong.

Gene pool is a social construct, stupid.

Some people(not false flagging I dont think) are linking "okay" with the "okay white supremacists hang gesture" that was one of our false flags to begin with lol

It's okay to be white.

>if you defend yourself, you lose
gas yourself

Only thing better than a mousetrap is a mousetrap with a mouse in it.

KILL WHITEY

Are you retards serious? This is the most obvious plant account imaginable.
“Liz-andry” you fucking idiots

DAS RITE

FUCKIN EDOMITES

Fuck off Nazi LARPER

I
T
'S

HAPPENING

You can say it all you want, but the fact remains.

White culture was manufactured by people who wanted to lynch blacks in the deep south.

European culture is not White culture
American culture is not White culture.

You realize that's the whole point, right?

>LOOK WHAT THESE EVIL ALT RIGHT NOTSEEZ ARE SAYING
>That it's okay to be me?
>NO THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE ALLOWED TO THINK ABOUT THIS
Checkmate.

Yeah, I've been reading the responses. Classic.

CTR will buy more

Who cares what they do? Or even about what the end result will be. It's hilarious to watch these 'people' go through the hoops to justify their hatred for whites, while blaming everyone else for racism.

I JUST GOT THE COPS CALLED ON ME FOR POSTING THIS AT THE UNI!!!!!

Louvre is French
Leaning tower of Pisa is Italian
Tower of London is English

Do you get the difference?
There is not single "white culture", mutt.

Does Sharia blue pay you over time?

This isn't 2007 anymore. What you think is a troll is the real thing.

Plz go take your meds, nobody cares, you annoying prick

LIZANDRY

everybody here would think that was a good thing, dipshit leftist

There is when you cunts have spent a decade trying to push through the endgame of your rather long con, here. You probably don't even fucking know what you're working towards. I do, and it will be a beautiful life for my children. You made all of us "white people". You took "American" from us. You took "British" from us. You took every goddamned thing but being Russian from us, and guess how that pans out in today's political atmosphere.

Fuck you. We're White, and we WILL be here long after you aren't.

>There is not single "white culture", mutt.
All of those are subgroups of whites, idiot.

ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING

This shit is really hitting a nerve with shills

PLEASE STOP!! IF YOU START TO EARLY THE JEW WILL OFFER A SHITTY DEAL THAT THE MORONS WILL TAKE AND WE WILL START FROM SCRATCH ALL OVER AGAIN. YOU THINK THEY HAVEN'T THOUGHT THIS THROUGH???? THEY KNOW AND IF YOU FIGHT BACK TO EARLY YOU CAN'T DEFEAT THEM FULLY, YOU WILL ONLY GET A PARTIAL CAPITULATION WHICH IS BASICALLY LOSING.

Gonna paste this around campus especially around expat and western foreign exchange clubs

>mfw i'm browsing these threads in class and i'm sitting next to a nigger that keeps calling me racist

>It's okay to be white
SHUT IT DOWN

you faggot
why ruin a great message?

t. Fritt Norge

That's what people who want to lynch blacks want you to think.

REMEMBER!

THEY ATTACK THIS! THEY TRY DESPERATELY TO LINK THIS TO SOMETHING THEY CAN USE TO MARGINALIZE IT! THEY NEED IT TO BE RACIST! THEY NEED IT TO BE SUPREMACIST! THEY CAN USE EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK THAT WE KNOW OF EVERY TIME WE CREATE A GAP IN OUR ARMOR, AND THERE IS NO ROOM FOR GAPS IN THE 5 SIMPLE WORDS!

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

NO ONE CAN ARGUE AGAINST THIS, NO ONE CAN DENY THIS, NO ONE COULD THINK ABOUT OPENLY OPPOSING THIS!

And when they do, watch us all band together.

I want to lynch blacks.

lol the faggotry with this one

This made my night. Fucking bravo.

>No image

Goddam you newfags are retarded.

>LIVE IN SINGAPOOR
>PRINT IN ENGLISH

LMAOOOOOO ARE YOU RETARDED? LIKE WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA BE ABLE TO READ IT RETARD???????? THE ONE OR TWO FAGS WHO COME TO VISIT