How would the world change if we found out we're the center of the universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7zSL5D0ktk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNIFyy3i_1I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_of_evil_(cosmology)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ask any liberal; they already think this individually.

Same belief they had in the dark ages. How'd that go again?

we don't know.

we are the center, the earth is flat, everything revolves around us above in the heavens
if you don't know this much, you're pretty much blind and retarded

But it's scientifically proven we are the center of the universe

Earth isn't flat.

How come the jews hide it.

it would mean that we've been the ayy lamos all along

it is

Fuck off shill. Please

take that cognitive dissonance under control, you dumb moron

KYS

please continue. I was not taught this in the American South

keep spinning, retarded mong

side note. I have literally LITERALLY no idea what any of this is... I sure do hope the nazi's made it to center earth and I also hope they plan to come out and purge our fragile earth....

lmao that's not the Nazi symbol in that context it's the much more sacred version of it. ridiculous interpretation user

fucking flat earth shills.

WTF is this talk about universe, they show the galaxy? god i hate the internet

there are no flat earth shills, you fucking idiot
every single non-retarded person knows the earth is flat
only stupid morons like you are shills, shilling for the dumbest deception ever fucking made
you're protecting your brainwashers
think about how fucking WEAK you are, you dumb piece of shit

This thread is a WHAT IF question. Nobody wants your bullshit faggot.

WHAT IF you are a fucking brainlet moron? because you fucking are

So, as a scientific discovery? In what sense could we be the center of the universe? We're the center of our local probability cones, certainly.

Earth will remain a common natural center point for our own starmaps at least until we've met someone else out there, or established our own colonies elsewhere.

We can't really be the center of the broader universe. Earth is in MOTION. So is Sol! We're orbiting something else already.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7zSL5D0ktk

>he is at "the principle" stage right now
>he has no idea what's next
topkek, good for you brainlet, keep going

cool it with that edge cowboy.

Agartha is fake. Flat earth is fake. Its a PSY OP. Just like Aliens and Occultism. The NWO goes through great lengths to fabricate this stuff. The purposefully dont put pictures of the earth on google so you fall for the flat earth conspiracy. They purposefully put it in the card game so they could use it later. The admiral byrd stuff on Agartha is bs as well. Its all there to make you waste your time and MISDIRECT YOU.

With a powerful enough store bought telescope, you can see the rings of saturn and even the red spot of Jupiter.

911 was an inside job. Most Americans know the truth but were sheep like Mr Robot said. We are scared. We wont rise up and stand together because theyve mk ultraed all of us to hate each other.

But stay vigilient and stay skeptical and rationale. The truth is out there and so is the solution.

If the universe is infinite, isn't everywhere the center of the universe?

Hollow earth and space aren't mutually exclusive.

If you think the earth is flat and the center of the universe you're an idiot, insane, blind and gay. Simple as that.

We are. Lrn2relativity

I forgot they mainly do this stuff to destroy the actual truther movent. Ie dealing with banks. American military complex. Companies like lockheed martin and haliburton worth over 300 billion.

They did the same thing with JFK when he died. The term conspiracy was born to ridicule those looking for the truth. Back in the day it was bad to go against your country. You dont want to me a red commie do you? Same holds true today. Sheep dogs are still dogs.

They got us by the balls. Shit in our water and air. inaudible sounds affecting us. Who knows. But its all fake. Just like those videos you see on youtube of aliens. None its real anymore. Everything you see comes from a screen they own. The black mirror. The eye or sauron. And were addicted to looking at it. Our controller.

If hollow earth was real it wouldnt be in a movie. We want it to be real. Like Giants and aliens. We want some great wonder and amazement. But its snake oil. Its there for misdirection.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNIFyy3i_1I

The big bang happened at a single point which spread out equally in all directions to become the entire universe, thus every point in the universe is the center point.

You've gotta be joking me. Fiction is based off of truth.

That would be incredibly depressing considering how shit this place is.

Isn't the universe flat and if so wouldn't that make the earth flat too since it is part of the universe?

It would vastly improve because all atheistfags would commit suicide.

What if im the center of the universe? How would you react?

I need to to explain retrograde planetary motion.

The truth is anyone who is dumb enough to fall for it wasn't worth much to begin with. If pizzagate and /htg/ taught us anything it's that conspiratards have no aptitude for research.

When you're beliefs aren't falsifiable and your thinking illogical then you have no hope of actual understanding. They can't do deductive reasoning because they don't understand valid premises. They can't do inductive reasoning because they are anti-positivist. They can't do abductive reasoning because they come up with the most convoluted explanations every time.

While some of the wilder theories may be psyops I feel safe betting that these people would psyop themselves given any chance. It's sort of sad, but if you see anyone go off the deep end with this stuff keep your distance.

The truth is out there, but it isn't on Coast to Coast.

How is pizzagate unfalsifiable?

Pizzagate is real.

>occultism is fake
>despite the fact that symbols clearly influence the unconscious and that magic works if you try it seriously instead of babbling on the internet
The mere existence of "the NWO" as you envision it should be a demonstration of occultism and its power.

Ok prove magic is real. All the hocus pocus is there to make you believe the impossible. You want it to be real. But prove it. Wheres the evidence. The NWO is the NWO because of money and actual fire power.

All the satanic symbolism they purpose put in there not because they are summoning shit. But because we want you to think that and tell your friend, and also that 9/11 was an inside job. But hey if it turns out to be bs tthan I guess so was the "truth" you said about 9/11. Its a psy op imo but hey you could prove me wrong.

"psy op" is a demonstration of occultism. Magic is literally the ability to cause change in the external world at will. No great alchemist became who he was in no time. So don't expect Harry Potter spells out of nowhere, every extraordinary thing has to be made from a previous extraordinary thing. "the NWO" has all the money and power because the people behind it gradually convinced themselves to obtain these things, and that's magic. Just like the jews rose from landless and despised to the top of the economic-political system.

I'd probably discard this lingering thought that I have where everything has an end and everyday we're one step closer to the ultimate nothingness.

So ultimately I'd be happier. "Ignorance is bliss" is not just an idiom. It's the bitter truth.

We are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_of_evil_(cosmology)

Current theories on the universe like to pay homage to the Copernican idea that our location in space isn't anything special and that the universe will look the same regardless of where you are in it. There is no center of the universe and everywhere you go is the center of the universe. You have now discovered that the Earth is in fact the center of the universe.

You have as strong a claim to being the center as anyone and any other location does. To bad I'm actually the center of the universe though.

It wouldn't change much, most people think the universe revolves around them any way.

It would mean this hellhole and it’s retarded contrarian people were all that existed and mattered
And you really only exist to work a shitty job you don’t want to and die
>but it means god or something
God made you specifically to work and die

Id always rather space be full of infinite potential