Japanese serial killer had nine bodies in his house

Wow Japan is such a paradise, they have serial killers running around chopping peoples heads off but at least you'll rarely see a brown person the subway.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5034031/9-bodies-2-severed-heads-Tokyo-flat-reports.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdXPJWODzjo
quora.com/What-are-the-differences-between-Western-psychopaths-and-Asian-psychopaths
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tokyo
the eternal urbanite strikes again

Maybe he was going to offer the heads to Daimyō?

They have the lowest murder rate on the planet.

B-b-but Japan has no crime!

B-b-but muh honorary Aryan!

B-b-but guro hentai doesn't translate to real life!

Not sensing a lot of Halloween spirit from you OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdXPJWODzjo

>they have serial killers running around chopping peoples heads off
One 'serial killer' looking for 'victims' on suicide websites.

>I-IT WAS AN ISOLATED CASE OF A MENTALLY DERANGED PERSON JUST LIKE EVERY JAPANESE MURDERS!!!!!!

nobody ever said that japan has no crime in absolute numbers.They have a much lower crime rate than western countries and you are a stupid commie.

bruv, do you actually think people are saying japan is a paradise where literally zero crimes happen?

Based on the article, it seems the guy lured people who browsed suicide websites.

>Cannibal who murdered and ate woman never faced any jail time

Only in Japan.

religion of peace

Maybe they tried to steal his waifu

>pop: 30m in tokyo
>homicide rate is like 2/100k for an entire year
pretty good desu. they're so clean too. Relatively speaking in comparison to other big cities they do an excellent job of keeping it clean. Still have homeless but even they are neat and organized

> one serial killer and an unrelated murder over the course of the year
> 500 people shot in Chicago every month

You're an autistic little fag, we're all gonna fuckin' kill you bitch. And you're going to be tortured much worse than any of these victims.

>1 murder report on Sup Forums in 3 months
>meanwhile there's the daily America/Europe/South America murder/rape/mass shooting/terrorist attack thread
Really scintillates my salads

>One 'serial killer' looking for 'victims' on suicide websites.
This.
It's a controlled burn. US needs the Kevorkian initiative. Imagine the lives saved and the amount of suffering ended.

Why does Japan have so many murderers, is it because they have an insect like culture so are incapable of empathy?

US slaves talking of crime... Next, we'll get africans teaching us about human rights.

Let us compare criminal statistics of Japan with that of USA, or to make you easier that of Illionis only.

American serial killers are often homeless

at least they have anime

>In the United States — the country with by far the most documented cases of serial killing — there have been approximately 2,625 serial killers, who have together killed many more victims.
>According to former chief of the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit, John Douglas, there are 25 to 50 active serial killers in the United States at any given moment

The man singlehandedly did 1/3 of Japan's yearly murders.

Fucker should've been executed. Cannibalism is probably the worst crime against humanity that a single person can commit.

Was he religious?

Unlikely, Japan isn't the most religious country.

The eternal Jap strikes again.

Stop relying, retards. Everyone knows the cherry picking fallacy. Now fuck off and stop bumping troll/shill threads. Sage.

Seems like they're low-balling it with the estimates

i don’t know, necrophilia is up there as well

>Wow Japan is such a paradise, they have serial killers running around chopping peoples heads off but at least you'll rarely see a brown person the subway.
what a mean misrepresentation of japanese society
coming from an american too. Go to the circus man

i thought it's a suicide club or something like that

I would say they're probably equal. Throw rape and child abuse into that as well. All horrible.

throw murder above all those, murder is not justifiable

Japland needs Christ. East Asia is too materialistic that psychopaths are valued by Chinese families.

t. asian

Chopchop master onion is most prouduruuuu

americans don't even report serial killers because it's just the usual for them
>victim count 8
I don't think americans even count a person as a serial killer below 30 victims

Chinks here explain that their tradition makes it easy for psychopaths to blend in undetected due to fact lack of emotion is valued by everyone.
quora.com/What-are-the-differences-between-Western-psychopaths-and-Asian-psychopaths

(((individualism)))

underrated kekable fucking post

Murder goes hand in hand with most of those desu

But yeah I agree. They're usually modifiers that make the murder even worse

>occasional serial killers and niggers
>occasional serial killers

its not a hard choice.

Congratulations, you found a crime in Japan. Now list the crimes in the US. I'll wait.

>Implying serial killers aren't rare in the first place
>Implying 1 or 2 serial killers affect crime rates and aren't just outliers.
>Implying Japan isn't in the top safest countriee in the world.

being murdered by a proper citizen of your country is shit, but hey at least he wasn't some darkie invader.

the time it took to write your comment about 10 robberies would have taken place and one white man has been shot by some thug nigger

>Meanwhile the rape, acid attack, knife attacks, terrorist attack and child abuse rates are skyrocketing in Western Europe.
But yes, tell me about Japan.

Underrated

Outliers exist in all populations. Lowest crime rate. Fuck off.

>necrophilia
Literally hurting nobody. If you're an organ donor I see no problem with it.

>Jealous SUBHUMAN trash

At least I can go out without getting run over or shot.

LILLE Grand

(((they))) will bomb the olympics to prove a point

I'd rather take my chances with a rare psycopath than risk getting stabbed every day by Abdul or Mutumbo

Yeah but you'll always just be a faggot weed teacher

Could this be curse of Oyashiro-sama?

I'd rather be killed by people of my own race.

ok guys throw japan in the trash because of an isolated incident. fuck statistics!

Thats such a normie argument. Stats exist and are something that can be used to make an argument, invividual cases and anecdotal evidence are not basis for that. Japan has miniscule amount of crime compared to other countries, infact there is only a few countries that dont have more than double japans crimerate and most countries have it several times over.

screencap this

Also just to add, if you take a look at the countries with smallest crimerates there is 2 factors that you will instantly notice. All of them have homogeneous population and or extremely harsh criminal system.

>tfw gonna live in homogeneous safe Japan.

Feels good man