Is the NSA/FBI/DHS paying attention?

I have a theory Sup Forums that explains some of the changes in discourse on Sup Forums and similar sites over the past few years
>Russia has PSYOP campaigns that operate on the idea of destabilization from the inside
>Russia learns from radicalization of Muslim youths over internet
>Russia builds it's own radicalization campaign to target American youths on the internet to reinforce their other efforts
>Russia is using sites like Sup Forums for these efforts
>Long game is to create a subsection of Americans who will promulgate pro Russian or anti-American interest talking points
>Russia is playing the long game

I think Sup Forums and other sites are suffering from nation state sanctioned propaganda campaigns just like Twitter and Facebook. Their objective on these non mainstream sites is to cultivate Americans who will then go to the big sites with high traffic and reinforce and echo similar threads of thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YINNqRXzGs
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
youtube.com/watch?v=U9JMgZS18EI
youtube.com/watch?v=cOi9WYPM-4o
youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY
youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI
youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A
mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635
youtube.com/watch?v=xp7svl4l5Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow, well thanks for correcting the record.

Have a bump

Sorry but where are your concrete evidences to back up your ludicrous claims?

Why do Democrats hate russia so much?, it's just to distract from how corrupt they are and their dogshit policy isn't it.

I can understand during the cold war but christ putin is busy enough repairing his crumbling country than to care about America.

> Russian conspiracy
Being this level of a shill than an argie now better than you that this shit exist in the united states decades ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YINNqRXzGs

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

youtube.com/watch?v=U9JMgZS18EI

youtube.com/watch?v=cOi9WYPM-4o

youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY

youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI

youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A

Running generic intensification campaigns on Sup Forums isn't as fun as taking-the-wind-out campaigns, but I'm glad that there are generic intensifiers operating in the same space. I'd eventually run out of things to take the wind out of. And hey, I've had some fun doing intensification before, too. I get it. We're all joyous faggots forever, even the Russians.

great example of strawman
No one mentioned Democrats, I'm Republican and in case you don't remember Putin is a product of the Cold War.

I will help for money and a bit of coke might be nice

Sup Forums has always largely been this way, it's just gotten worse since the election.

Sure the FSB are on here, I personally think that's where the Macron E-mails came from (leak during Le pen debate) But so are all of the 5 eyes agencies our collective police forces and various 3 letter agencies.

The Racism here is born from satire and irony, generation Z doesn't always seem to realise that though.
Sup Forums etc are self "radicalised" but have no ill intent

What I think is funny is the /sig/ /no fap/.

Is the military trying to make you sort your life out, and way ?

actually, I've been running honeypots. Will have some statistically corroborative data points eventually.

Ok Hillary we all know it's you ..

I knew the US government wasn’t my friend long before any Russians got involved. I can even pinpoint the exact event: watching military tanks and helos destroying a burning building with Americans inside without even bothering to try to save any of them, knowing full fuckin well there were kids in there.
Never forget Waco.

this is true.

>Long game is to create a subsection of Americans who will promulgate pro Russian or anti-American interest talking points

It's largely banter when we poke the muricans.
I find most of the American hate come from the left, almost exclusively so

Of course it's "true" shill go get you $ 0.30 you deserve it for a job well done

>Waco
>Ruby Ridge

Those feels bruh......

Ok I am going to bed now now try not molesting Children's during that time OK ? Thanks a bunch in advanced (((pedofiend))) facilitator...

yeah but you can spot the shills
ideas not labels
that cuts it to the bone
there's too many memes of stupid russians for us to give a shit
and we all want to see Constantinople return
and the turkroaches flushed into the black sea or the deset

Oh I forget... ITS THE RUSSIAN!! Hahah just joking ok bye !!

US IC are responsible for the biggest national security disaster in human history.

However it is a multi polar way and the US is being attacked by CH (chemical and IO, RU, NK and Iran.

Nice costumes btw happy Halloween!

Just reversed your IP. Get off Sup Forums and don't come back. Idc how much CTR pays you. Also, sage

OP, uve crossed the line. No we have to erase u. Stay where u r. Our ckeaning team is on the way.

All others in the thread r strongly advised to forget everything u read here.

Sincerely.
Sup Forums KGB coordinator.

I'VE BACKTRACED IT

>MKULTRA
>JFK
>WMDs in Iraq lie
>Operation Gladio
>9/11
>Waco

The US government and Alphabet soup agencies do a great job at radicalizing youth with their evil schemes

Russia literally just sits by and lolz

Are... are you saying it was RUSSIA all along? *gasps*

is "reversed your IP" even a thing? It's fun listening to non-IT people makeup things. Well if you did then tell me my open ports

fpbp
yup russia is radicalizing us into hating the fucks we already fucking hated before. MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

Ur butthole is an open port lul

Nope. The real issue is the same that cursed the Roman Empire.

The truth is that the American People actually have no idea wtf is wrong with them and their country. They keep looking for reasons and people to blame, so they look at the symptoms: Jews, Niggers, Spics, Muslims, Russians, SJWs, Nazis, Nerds, Hillbillies etc. But never ever ever do they look at themselves and realise that they themselves are to blame.

The American people have suffered from a collective amnesia, they have simply forgotten why they became so powerful; because they repaired the world. Now Americans don't care about fixing world problems, they don't care about anything else other than floating around in ignorant bliss, being 'cool', 'popular', 'successfu;' or 'right'. They don't want to address the fact that they are fucking useless as people, take more than they give, and are simply detrimental to humanity as a whole.

The world doesn't need Americans anymore because they do nothing but take up space. Americans need a moral revolution, and need to put their efforts into something worthwhile, instead of pouring all their money into entertainment (Hollywood, Music Videos, Video Games) etc.

It is so obvious to non-Americans, you're all a bunch of airheads.

more like telling you it's "OK" to hate. It's not that they are radicalizing people to hate certain groups it's that they are reinforcing it's acceptable and good for America to hate this groups and to act on it.

wtf I hate Putin now

A reverse IP lookup will reveal any domains that an IP address is associated with by making a DNS query. So what seems to be implying is that OP's IP address is associated with some known shilling organization.

problem is that without back-end access to this site they have no way of resolving what IP an user is posting from.
OR they would have to convince another user to click on a link that they have control of the server it's hosted on.

They talking out their ass really

How do you know he isn't a mod?

great post thanks. 5 min in and hooked

If they are a MOD and they have my IP and try to hit it my IDS will log their activity. If they aren't smart and actually try to access anything I have behind my first edge router then I have grounds for having criminal charges filed under 18 U.S.C. § 1030

Absolutely correct. How could have you discovered all our plans so precisely.

t: Russian Olgino shill, became one since wasnt qualified to become hacker, but wanted to fight for our Motherland

>If they are a MOD and they have my IP and try to hit it my IDS will log their activity
Correction: Your IDS will log their third party service's activity because there are tons of web applications that do this shit for you.

>If they aren't smart and actually try to access anything I have behind my first edge router then I have grounds for having criminal charges filed under 18 U.S.C. § 1030
IT'S A DNS LOOKUP. THAT'S HOW THE INTERNET WORKS.

> It's fun listening to non-IT people makeup things.
Pot meet kettle

>IT'S A DNS LOOKUP. THAT'S HOW THE INTERNET WORKS.
accessing a given IP address directly has nothing to do with DNS resolution.

>Correction: Your IDS will log their third party service's activity because there are tons of web applications that do this shit for you.
Only applicable if they are using a third party service.

>accessing a given IP address directly has nothing to do with DNS resolution.
There is no such thing as "accessing a given IP address directly". That literally doesn't mean anything. It's the sort of sentence you would hear in a CSI episode about Iranian computer hackers.

>Only applicable if they are using a third party service.
It's irrelevant. A DNS query only hits one of thousands of DNS server scattered throughout the world; not the IP's actual network/devices. Your network voluntarily gives that information to said DNS infrastructure because that's literally required for the internet to work.

Christ, you really were projecting hard with that comment about non-IT people being retards.

mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635

You dance to our music bitch

if you access a network connected device over the internet via it's outward facing IP the originating IP is contained within the packet. It picks up additional routing information along the way that is added into the packet. Domain Name Service servers are used for resolving hostnames to valid IP so that traffic can be correctly routed. A DNS server does not have to be contacted in certain situations.
Unless a user employs obscurification methods(vpn,spoofing, compromised node, third party service) then their originating IP is contained within the packet.

I agree with you OP but I think it occurs as much, if not more on the far-left side as well. it's kind of black pilling for me. I like radical politics but I'm also a patriot and I get sick of the anti-american talk.

>if you access a network connected device over the internet via it's outward facing IP the originating IP is contained within the packet.
Nigger this is the web, not a peer to peer network. You're communicating with him through the proxy of Sup Forums's servers. If he's a mod, then he has access to said servers, which will tell him your IP address. Once he has your IP address, he can do a DNS query to find out what domains are associated with your IP. There is nothing even remotely illegal about this you fucking mouth breather.

none of those things are illegal. DNS still has nothing to do with accessing a particular IP. If they use said discovered IP address to attempt to access what is behind my edge router by say, using something simple like Nmap then yes, it is an unauthorized access attempt. It's not a serious one but it's enough to be considered illegal and would have standing in court.

No one is accessing anything behind your network. The only thing he's accessing is the information you voluntarily gave up. That's how he knows your IP address is associated with shill domains. Why is this so hard for you to grasp? Soros really is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I fucking knew it.... russians not jews... hang on, just contacting the kampfsgruppw they should know about this...

>pro Russian or anti-American interest talking points

...such as?

>muh Russia
>implying the problem isnt American shills pushing their liberal culture with their Israelite buddies
Come on now.

and in addendum, IP addresses in the datagram DO NOT change when being routed after the NAT translation that happens when a packet traverses from your private network to the public network of the "internet".

Are you literally copy pasting shit from wikipedia to pretend you know what you're talking about? NAT is entirely irrelevant to this discussion.

wtf i hate trump now, better turn in my guns

There is nothing to see here, this theory Is a nothingburger. Aren’t you guys sleepy? It’s late in America. Yaaaaaawn, let’s all go to sleep, shall we?

This is totally new information, thanks. Not like it's been going on since the annexation of Crimea or anything

>I find most of the American hate come from the left, almost exclusively so
Absolutely false. Anyone on the right who doesn't see the problems they cause or the harm they've already done is blind and/or Americanized.

Do you even understand what I'm talking about when I talk about port scans being performed in an attempt to discover exposed network infrastructure being an illegal act?

And their are no "shill domains" associated with a block of IPs used by ISPs for providing residential services. That was user just talking out their ass

You just now realized it?
Book recommendation: Sword and shield
Sup Forums is barely moderated so it's basically a place for free speech in true sense of a word, so of course it attracts attention as a means to send a message but I wouldn't say it's that badly infected by FSB, there are a lot of opposition.

maybe 10% of those "russian trolls" who try to "destabilize america" have ever been to russia or has anything to do with russia/russian companys, except for maybe using kaspersky security or some other shit.

US elites has been destroying US since 1913(maybe with some excaptions like JFK years), but the one who can aknowledge it and say things are no good must be a russian troll who just tries to destroy america...

trillions in debts but suddenly people being upset about it are the problem... suddenly everyone forgot how they were laughing at all those conspiracy theorists and they themselves speak things as probable as fucking reptillians

do you guys even realize how retarded this narrative makes you sound??

I agree, there is nothing to this theory. And yes, I’m also sleepy. Aren’t we all?

>Do you even understand what I'm talking about when I talk about port scans being performed in an attempt to discover exposed network infrastructure being an illegal act?
Port scans are not illegal. But again, totally irrelevant. No one said anything about probing your fucking network.

>That was user just talking out their ass
Sure thing Shillberg.

Inclusion of NAT routing into the discussion is simply to illustrate that once an packet leaves a private network it maintains the same originating IP. As you said before, this is how the internet works.

>they repaired the world.
In what timeline?

As shitty as our western governments can be, at least we have in a say and won't disappear for disagreeing with them

port scans with the intent of using discovered information to attempt access to a protected system is illegal. Hell just port scanning alone is enough to get felony charges if you have an over zealous DA pushing charges.

Like David Kelly?

Russians are watching you masturbate.

>port scans with the intent
Good luck proving intent

> Hell just port scanning alone is enough to get felony charges if you have an over zealous DA pushing charges.
Not a chance in hell.

>before Crimea
Hey Ukraine is just another eastern European country they got Chernobyl and such and they made the STALKER games lol
>after Crimea
Ukraine doesn't exist

Ucraine literally means borderland.

The Kievan Rus is older than Muscovy

>before Trump Syria strike
MAGA I can't believe we memed a president into office
>after Trump Syria strike
Trump is a neocon kike I never supported him in the first place, Tulsi Gibbard 2020

>before Iran deal
Trump is right that fucking deal was terrible the worst in history and Obama fucked it up as usual giving money to sandniggers
>after Iran deal
Wtf Iran is based and Obama was right all along stop pressing Russian ally Iran

>Russia tells its citizens that Ukraine was a fascist coop orchestrated by Germany and America
>encourage Ameritarded nazis to hold rallies to prove their point

Russia is the reason your still virgin.

I was actually like this before too

Nice projecting, Giuseppe

Post you’re sister.

WTF I LOVE KIKES NOW

>Russia literally just sits by and lolz
No, Russia is controlled by the same kikes.

>anti American sentiments
>people who want this country to succeed

pick one

God you are slow. They have been doing this forever now.

The libshits are very anti Nazi Israel because muh poor Palestinian terrorists.

Russian trolls are support any argument that causes division, keep up. They were simultaneously promoting white nationalism and black lives matter

He agrees

You are too serious. Try to relax and enjoy shtposting.

Lol you make kikes sound like a breakfast treat or something

But in all seriousness, No shit Russia is full of it. They helped Hillary with that Dossier faggots.

It's MAGA not lets just cuck around the globe some more.

muh russia. kys OP you first rate FAGGOT!

>Russia

How far gone and deluded do you have to be to think they are what you should be worried about? They are irrelevant. There's no reason to love or hate them, this isn't the 1960s.

srsly who cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=xp7svl4l5Dk

This, actually.

Yep, thousands of Kremlin threads every day monopolizing every conversation. Oldfags won't fall for it, but Newfags and TrumDumpsters eventually turn their backs on America, fall to their knees to worship the Kremlin and yearn to suck Putin's cock.