You don't need a gun. It's 2017. Grow up

You don't need a gun. It's 2017. Grow up.

That's EXACTLY what guns are for.

What are guns for? Muslims?

> college liberal women (male and female) become the great proponents if gun rights, wrenching control from the narrative machine, just like the manchildren wrenched gaming.

Fucking beautiful. Get raked.

>current year
>leaf
>anti gun poster
Reverse psychology dosen't work on liberals, guns and rape are "toxic" masculinity both of which are "terrible". They won't fall for that, and most rapists are POC.

Is this a real poster, or a Sup Forums psy-op?

These are real posters. Peace-loving upstanding citizens such as myself will put them up at university campuses to show the world that rape is no excuse for gun ownership.

I don't recall seeing this one planned on Sup Forums, but I refuse to believe the poster isn't ironic.

I couldn't agree more with you, desu. Please do. Have some of my energy.

Murder>rape
I honestly agree with both of these in principle, in practice the stigma of rape means I'm likely to be killed after the rape anyway. fear of escalation is real.

No irony here, friend. Only the truth.

Holy fuck is that poster real? What a bunch of giant faggots. That is perfect grounds for using a gun. I'm so glad all my sisters went to somewhat conservative colleges, all that allowed concealed carry, and mostly before this shit really took full swing, because if some motherfucker tried telling that to their face, they'd be covered in bullet holes.

Now that I got your attention, get in here fags

these are fucking awesome

Such low IQs ... it's the hypocrisy being the point.

Get in here

Guns are racist

Why did you make a whole new thread?

I have to give it up to RU they run the most effective IO ever.
US IC just can get that naive reality is has fragile psychological dependancies.

>Ultra Liberal Lord who live in gated community talk to fellow Urban Liberal that call the 911 is better than pick up the gun

>Liberal white women try to call the 911 but Sociopath don't give a chance

>Naked white women body found at dumpster

>officer hernandez and Jazz show up and drink coffee , Imagine how they fuck really good on this Liberal white women

Honestly, the best way to stop gun control is to start police control.

Cops wont enforce laws when they come home to find a surprise waiting for them.

They dont live on military bases you know...

God I hate Boulder

Guns are a tool for self defense, saying you don’t need to defend yourself from other people is a foolish and naive argument.

Sofa king we Todd did.

This is a Talmudic Jew hiding behind a flag and they hate guns because bullets penetrate their demon loving pedophile heads

this

Why do i not need a gun?

Actually, in the state of Colorado, it is perfectly legal to shoot and kill someone if they are trying to rape you or if you see someone being raped, you can shoot and kill the attacker. Apparently they didn't fact check their flyer because the law doesn't agree with them.

>These are real posters
they forgot to add that some rape victims get strangled or beaten to death after....

this shit normalization of rapes and this merciful approach must just boil blood of any human being how is not completely stupefied by leftist propaganda

*who is not

No-where on the flyer does it say it's illegal.

I'm pretty sure this is satirical

This has to be a fellow Sup Forums's work. 1/3 people survive armed robbery. Why make it 2/3 by killing this nigger? LOL.

Brilliant work you mighty Sup Forumslock wizards! I tip my imaginary fedora at you while flying my geo flag.