We found the cure for every cancer!

>We found the cure for every cancer!
>Sup Forums is raving about some irrelevant bullshit

Will big Pharma shut them down?

news.northwestern.edu/stories/2017/october/suicide-molecules-kill-any-cancer-cell/

Other urls found in this thread:

impactjournals.com/oncotarget/index.php?journal=oncotarget&page=article&op=view&path[]=21471&path[]=68236
youtu.be/6aIMxl9UvZk
news.northwestern.edu/stories/2017/october/suicide-molecules-kill-any-cancer-cell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if it isn't on CNN at some point it isn't real likely

And how fast those suicide molecules could mutate killing normal cells?
Also how esy is it to change it lightly to start killing every black? Every white?

Those are micro rnas. Even if they mutated they would be dead within an hour. Also, they are in your dna. If your dna mutated early in life you would be fucked anyway.

of course. "big pharma" don't want to cure anybody.

it wants to milk people out of money. why cure somebody, when you can make him buy expensive as fuck pills or eyedrops or something like that for the rest of his life.

i'm not even talking about cancer....
i'm talking about diabetes, cataracts, heart problems... all kinds of shit

The cure for cancer is all around in the nature itself. People know, the big pharma knows. None cares no money will be made from it. Only a few red pilled in this modern times will be cured

That's what Steve Jobs thought.

Last time I checked all idiots I knew that had cancer and believed in natural medicine died of cancer.

controlled apoptosis of targeted cells would be a big development

Here is the link to the full study:
impactjournals.com/oncotarget/index.php?journal=oncotarget&page=article&op=view&path[]=21471&path[]=68236

Family guy of all shows were redpilled about this fucking topic. youtu.be/6aIMxl9UvZk
Sup Forums how could you belie- oh right Sup Forums is not one person...

You do realize that your killer cells do that right now, right? They kill every fucking thing in the area. The problem is the cancer takes control of cells attacking him and use them to spread. That's a huge problem. The more cells attack cancer, the stronger it becomes.

>news.northwestern.edu/stories/2017/october/suicide-molecules-kill-any-cancer-cell/
I know marcus peter. I know these molecules. Problem is it causes healthy cells to suicide too. A bullet can kill cancer. the problem is specificity.

thanks for linking this though, reminds me I have work to do and I've been lounging too much

That's why being able to manipulate things would be a big development. Are you daft or was something I said lost in translation?

Also, the study did find some flaws so its not quite accurate to say we "cured cancer"

"The in vitro data suggest that tumor cells did not develop resistance to DISE but rather to the vector or to Dox used to induce the shRNA. Similar data were also obtained in vitro and in vivo when the pTIP-shL3 vector was used in a breast cancer mouse model in which we injected MB-MDA-231 cells expressing pTIP-shScr or pTIP-shL3 into the fat pad and cultured the cells ex vivo (data not shown). This suggests that the resistance that developed is not specific to HeyA8 cells but could be a more fundamental effect seen with the pTIP vector."

They could not kill ALL the cancer in vivo, so they tried in vitro, and failed. I can kill cells in vitro with bleach. If you cant kill it all, in vivo, while leaving the normal non-cancerous cells intact, all while not killing the host, you have "cured cancer"

oh wow....cartoons can redpill too!

>impactjournals.com/oncotarget/index.php?journal=oncotarget&page=article&op=view&path[]=21471&path[]=68236
the article tells you straight up this yes, but the main thing is it wont breed a super cancer that reimerges in most situations.

this is the beginning to I Am Legends

no. the dice/disc/whatever phenomenon peter has been writing about for years only applies to the cancers which thrive off of the cd95 signal. also, it is still not foolproof, and the cancer can absolutely escape like youre referring to. there is a reason it is only in the journal oncotarget

Does it matter if treatment resistant cancer emerges in a patient? If the patient has treatment resistance then the patient dies with his shit genes that produce proteins that render chemo useless.

As a medfag I kek on this

Family guy is such shit. But even shit clocks are right twice a shit day.

This is pretty old news actually. Anyway, it could be possible that the reception rate is pretty minimal or even that the body builds resistance to the treatment or even mutates, varying from person to person. Look up cancer on gsearch there's another treatment in news section that is essentially a sweetspot temperature application that kills the cancer cells and preserves the healthy ones.

There is no cure for ALL cancer. That's like saying tou found a cure for all poison. Different lineages of cancer grow and malign at varying rates, with a spectrum of responses to different therapies. It isn't one causative agent.

The only "natural" means of even slowing cancer is a full stop keto diet, to the point of poisoning your blood, but even then there's only certain cancer types that grow on glucose and would be affected by its absence.