I don't get it goyim

>the jews control the media
>CNN, BBC, Times, Guardian all abhor Israel

if your media outlets are all owned by zionist jews then how come you even know palestinians exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

doclecture.net/1-54009.html
newobserveronline.com/bogus-congo-refugees-montana/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Poll-Most-Israelis-think-the-world-is-against-them-510997
timesofisrael.com/communist-indian-farmers-join-boycott-israel-movement/
middleeastmonitor.com/20171026-un-to-blacklist-190-companies-doing-business-in-occupied-palestine/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-zionist-case-for-boycotting-israel/2015/10/23/ac4dab80-735c-11e5-9cbb-790369643cf9_story.html?utm_term=.3ba3c67ea24d
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-halevi-bds-is-immoral-20160628-snap-story.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/harvey-relief-program-nixes-requirement-not-boycott-israel-n814796
politico.com/states/new-york/city-hall/story/2016/12/muted-release-of-and-mixed-reaction-to-cuomos-bds-blacklist-107815
washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/hogan-signs-order-opposing-bds-bars-state-business-with-companies-that-boycott-israel/2017/10/23/3b26e59e-b7e7-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.71402ccf024b
forward.com/fast-forward/386344/wisconsin-becomes-latest-state-to-pass-anti-bds-rules/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oy vey a trick

no shitpost pls

Exactly.
Also, if the Jewish nationalists are the leaders of the left, how come most of them support Palestine over Israel?
How come Soros, the de facto globalist leader, hates and is hated by Israel, if the globalists want Jewish domination?

I think the MUH JOOOOZ thing is the shittiest boogeyman Sup Forums ever came up with. MUH CIS PATRIARCHY literally makes more sense.

Looks like they stopped taking Israeli bribes for propaganda. Now China is CNN's best friend.

what bribes? I thought you always say they're zionist pro israeli jews themselves

You named four news outlets. Out of many.

These news outlets criticize your treatment of the Palestinians. This is pretty basic criticism. If CNN, BBC, and the other jewish media organizations you listed actually hated Israel, they'd be doing stories about Israeli lobbies and their control over international communities.

Can you prove that bullshit, though?

well,I haven't considered that, honestly. that really does make a good of sense, I guess
but still, criticism that addresses the pleb's emotions, IE big bad israel vs poor innocent palestine, have more of a profound effect than data like israeli bribery figures and the like. it's still causing us a fuckton of harm and makes bodies like BDS fuck us financially. if your american jews really were in favor of israeli jews, I doubt there would even be mention of anything that makes Israel look anything less than saintly in any regard

How many fucking proof do your fluoride addled brain needs?

it doesn't matter if they're all 100% circumcised kosher literal merchants, retard
nearly all of merkel's government is made up of white germans. it doesn't mean they're in favor of white european interests

It's not about Israel or the average jew
lurk more dumb piece of shit

Yes.

Trust me. You'll know when a news outlet actually hates Israel. And even liberal haaretz doesn't fit that description.

Allowing goyim to know about palestine serves two functions:

It shows that israeli defense force is stronk.
It shows that israeli we are victimised by constant mean terrorists.

Both powerful propaganda.

look at the headline
granted al jazeera is even worse than CNN but that's the typical report you get every time a palestinian lights a fart

hm
still it doesn't cover the whole puzzle. Israel itself and therefore AIPAC are very much pro trump and vise versa. your jew media seems to have have him marked as the anti christ despite this

It's a fascinating watch. The tribes are most certainly divided now more than any time I've ever witnessed. Perhaps it's the consolidation between having a nation to be proud of, and the ingrained fear of nationalism in jewish culture? Or maybe a conflict between old and new powers? I dunno. I wish I could be a fly on the wall because guessing what has them so conflicted is tough without information.

Yes, of course, because we've totally figured everything out about our enemy. /s

I wouldn't be surprised if Jews have internal conflict, and frankly I'm confused what's going on with Jews against Israel but the fact that they're hiding the apparent Jewish domination of all institutions in Western societies, and the fact that they're the ones propagating anti-white sentiment despite being the main proponents according to history shows that they're conspiring something bad, and the most logical answer is world domination.

The fact that Netanyahu's son alluded to Jewish conspiracies and Soros memes shows that maybe Jews have become comfortable in Israel, and uninterested in global domination while the American Zionists think otherwise. Who knows?

The fact that it's embedded in their DNA to subvert and infiltrate is a different story, as shown by their 109+ removals from society in the past. SOMETHING IS UP. WE DON'T KNOW THE FULL STORY.

However one thing is certain: They are not your friend, as described in the Talmud. You are a livestock destined to become their slaves (which you already are through reserve banking).

Israel needs to fuel hate against them so they have an excuse to expand. It will look like self-defense.

Jews have no roots, no soil to which they belong, once they have a country there is no longer any need for judaism.
The jews in Israel is but kikes by blood disobediant by their own scripture and hence Tel Aviv.
So they jews inn the media has no interest in protecting their soil for they do really have none.

Quick on the draw with that headline.

Only babies takes this stuff at face value.
Their game runs deeper than this.
Another example, all news media hate on Trump, yet Trump is still funded and controlled by jews.

Where's the anti Israeli message?

It's just stating facts

>get media you own to run hit pieces on jews and full of anti-antisemitism
>then get to run counter pieces about how good the tribe is and how you are eternally victimized and oppressed.
remember the first rule, "the jew cries out when he strikes you"

How would it look if only RT reported it and it was factually verifiable by witness accounts on twitter and other social media? They have painted themselves into a corner here.

I thought palestinians didn't exist?

They're owned by globalists, some of them just happen to be zionists.

There are two primary factions of Jews that have been in conflict for over a century: Zionists vs. internationalists. Most Jews play off both sides, but each faction has its die-hard true believers.

Cheating to get to the top is easy. Doing a good job once you're up there is not.

good cop bad cop.

you are falling for such an old shit...

>if your media outlets are all owned by zionist jews then how come you even know palestinians exist?

not all of them
+how do we know white farmers are being killed in africa?? it's nowhere in the news, but we know it is happening becouse of other sources

what is it? logic in Sup Forums?

Oy Vey Goy, no Joos here!

>I think the MUH JOOOOZ thing is the shittiest boogeyman Sup Forums ever came up with.

t. banking shill. Is this the best Wall Street can buy?

So, patriarchy rules and all men are evil, but the reason why some of them act good is good cop bad cop?

I mean, that's the kind of logic you are using.
Unless you can prove that there is some kind of conspiracy that all Jews in the world are in on, why not change the label of our enemy to something that more closely describes it, ie. the Illuminati, the 1%, etc?

Exactly. It's a staple in jewish trickery to distract from the real issues with criticism of things of lesser importance.

Who cares about muh oppressed palestinians, your major crimes are all well concealed and will never report on them.

Media coverage doesn't change what Israel has done or will continue to do.

see You see, I'm the old school leftist (think Occupy movement) who didn't fall for the progressive stack bullshit.

I just think you're causing more harm than good with generalizations like that, since you're making more enemies than allies. I mean, why would I join a movement that hates me?

These newfag anarchists lately.

>the jews are one person

dumb ass goyim
the jew knows how to play both sides and ultimately profit. they’re divorce lawyers playing both the wife and husband, ultimately making all the cash on their misery and disdain for each other.

Jewish infighting

Here is one of many:
doclecture.net/1-54009.html

It's just leftist Jew's trying to make Netanyahu look bad. Every family has their troubles.

>occupy
>old school

>I mean, why would I join a movement that hates me?

Because you're a brainwashed ethno-masochist. To me, you're like a Scientologist cultist.

newobserveronline.com/bogus-congo-refugees-montana/

>how come you even know palestinians exist?
You really think we're that dumb, Faygala?

For today's standards, it is. The new generation are SJWs.

I guess, I'll read up on these things, but I still think it's far more complicated than one entire race wanting to destroy another entire race.

>Because you're a brainwashed ethno-masochist. To me, you're like a Scientologist cultist.
No, actually, I'm not. I don't hate my (or any other) race. I'm white, so I naturally have more in common with the average white person than member of any other race, but I also have non-white friends. Something wrong with that?

>Falling for the good cop, bad cop strategy

Sure is reddit in here

Fuck off dumb nigger

>I don't hate my (or any other) race. I'm white

Yet you shill against white interests and ONLY white interests, which coincidentally is the agenda of the elite bankers, politicians, media members and corporations. You're a TRAITOR that does it for free.

>but I also have non-white friends. Something wrong with that?

Nobody here is implying that, there's nothing wrong with getting to know people from around the world aka the TRUE diversity.

The BBC, Guardian and The Times ALL swallow the Jews sperm on a daily basis. They adore the vermin jews. The worst of those is The Guardian. Any pushback from any of them is merely controlled opposition.

well, nobody knew palestinians existed before 1920. and before 1967, nobody really cared either

if you're a republican then you of all people should know that "just stating facts" is a fallacy because the effect also depends on WHICH facts are reported and in what way.
think CNN has two credible sources: one says Hillary got bribed for 145 million dollars by the russians and the other says Trump once made a joke about grabbing gold digger women by the pussy. Both are factual but one makes headlines, and one gets buried
and the one that got buried just happens to be far, far more important

those aren't really compatible. zionists believe in tight borders EVERYWHERE because we don't survive the implications of an islamic europe, even if israel borders remain locked. if a jew shill for both, it means he's likely just a globalist that wants israel dead and just masks it with lip service

by SOME jews
and other jews spent billions on an attempt to stop him from setting foot in the white house. the whole bullshit russian "tape" was funded by the same jews that support Soros while jews like Bibi were pissing their drawers for months in fear Hillary wins
you get jews on every side because jews fuck other jews over all the time. thinking all jews have the same identical agenda is like saying all the cells in your blood stream have the same agenda, bacteria included as well as white blood cells

>Yet you shill against white interests and ONLY white interests, which coincidentally is the agenda of the elite bankers, politicians, media members and corporations. You're a TRAITOR that does it for free.
Care to elaborate? As I said, I despise the SJWs and I think ending the fed is our most important goal. I have voted for Ron Paul, even though he's officially right wing, and the last Democratic candidate I was willing to vote for was JFK.

I believe that the conflicts between us and other races have been fabricated by the elite, the good ol' divide and conquer. Most people call me a conspiracy theorist, but in the last few weeks, I have learned and verified a lot of things even I didn't know, so I'm completely open-minded.

Give me some arguments backed up with evidence, please. Why am I a traitor for not being racist? I believe that CIA wants us to hate each other for things we can't change, because that's how they dominate. Why else would they kill blacks who preached unity, like MLK or Malcolm X (after his Hajj, I know he was racist before)?

Gather round, children. The Jews are intentionally making the DNC unelectable while creating a defacto one-nation state controlled by... Surprise! It's Jews!

>How would it look if only RT reported it and it was factually verifiable by witness accounts on twitter and other social media?

I'll ask this again because it was not answered.

If they start attacking israel, they know people will start to ask (((questions)))

>I believe that CIA wants us to hate each other for things we can't change, because that's how they dominate. Why else would they kill blacks who preached unity, like MLK or Malcolm X (after his Hajj, I know he was racist before)?

Are you aware that pretty much ALL of the CIA agents from back then are retired or dead? Today's CIA is pretty much far-left extremists that have more in common with you than with even basic GOPe types.

You have to understand that the jews themselves are in civil war, between the zionists and the globalists. It is clear that the globalists want a one world communist government, these are mostly atheïst jews as well. It is also clear that the globalists jews hate the zionists. A good example of this is the soviet government, it was mostly jewish, but when Israel was created, many high ranking party members wanted to move there. The all died under mysterious circumstances shortly after. That's also why all the leftists and media are so opposed to isreal, they're globalist jews.

What the zionists appear to want, is just to be alone and not be botheded by goyim scum (in their opinion). These people don't hate gentiles any less, but aren't actively destroying them.

how about "Israeli response to rocket attacks kills 20 hamas operatives" instead of "200 palestinians killed in Israeli attack"?
the "jenin massacre" of 2002 is an excellent example of media bias despite supposedly accurate witness accounts. the palestinians claimed over a thousand were killed, when it turned out to be 60 people, most of whom were armed. guess which of those made global headlines

>Care to elaborate? As I said, I despise the SJWs and I think ending the fed is our most important goal.

I agree with both statements. But that will never happen because a lot of people still REFUSE to even acknowledge the current nature of the fed. And those who oppose it will be smeared as "le evil nazis" and targeted to be attacked until they desist.

I actually dislike your goy asses far less than you'd think

Holey shit! They lied when it was only 20 and said it was 200? I can think of a time. when was it? Oh ya, around 1946 a certain class of people claimed casualties 6,000,000 when they were by all Russian and American accounts to be around 145,000. It's always a tragic thing. Who am I to play god and pass judgement on common folks?

I disagree, I think it's the same people in charge who push both extremes of the spectrum to keep us fighting between ourselves.
Sure, today's left is extreme as fuck. In fact, by my definition, Trump is a centrist at best, that's how far the pendulum has been moved to the left in every regard, except for those that matter.
The modern left is based on ego and wanting to feel like you're helping, like you're the good guy, but not doing any real effort or thinking. Me, I'm different, I don't care what people think, I'll do whatever I have to do to build a better world for my kids.

I have seen it with my own eyes, during the Occupy movement. The false flags, divide and conquer, progressive stack,... Originally, there were people of all races, ideologies and creeds, but then they started to turn us against each other.

After the whole thing was over, leftists considered everyone who disagrees with them (including me, a leftist) and the right-wing have reacted to the progressive stack that ruined the whole thing, and started to feel the actual resentment for the entire groups that the modern left has put on the top of it.

this, israelis arent globalists, they are nationalists

that's exactly my point, dumbass
if jew media can so quickly and easily manipulate facts and figures in the jew's favor, why the fuck are they manipulating them against Israel instead nowdays instead of helping our public image?

They don't do that. They try to look unbiased but if they were really against you they would have dropped all support at the same time as south Africa.

uh
maybe there's something going on in bongland that I'm not privy to but what support are we getting from your media exactly
I thought all your media was consored to ensure your islamic pakis remain pacified and happy

I know Corbyn is being forced into a pro palestine stance but Britain is a little island no one cares about. Germany is the leader of Europe and Germany supports Israel no matter what so don't worry you're good.

Because the diaspora are suicidal like all leftist and want you impaled so they can reside in their multiculti Israel and fuck Jerome right next to your head on a pike,

Lmao nice redpill bro

Very real and not cringey

>In fact, by my definition, Trump is a centrist at best, that's how far the pendulum has been moved to the left in every regard, except for those that matter.

Correct, hell he's even more left-leaning liberal than 1992 Bill Clinton in almost every aspect and more lefty than fucking Obama in 2008 regarding Sodomy.

>I have seen it with my own eyes, during the Occupy movement. The false flags, divide and conquer, progressive stack,... Originally, there were people of all races, ideologies and creeds, but then they started to turn us against each other.

And the media was very much responsible for it. Funny how even the champion of basic bitch liberalism Jon Stewart aka ((((LEIBOWITZ)))) turned against the protesters and painted them as lunatic hippie clowns in retarded costumes. Funny how his brother (((((LARRY LEIBOWITZ))))) was one of the central figures of Wall Street figure at the time. What a coincidence!

I don't think the global banking elite (which happens to be jewish) actually cares that much about the state of Israel. It's just another pawn that is up for sacrifice if it helps them realise their goals.

i've wondered this. i think there are different groups of jews all fighting for power. some conservative jews, some leftist jews. you just have to pick the jew of choice.

(((We))) got (((OUR))) JEWS, AND (((THEY))) GOT (((THEIR))) JEWS...
WE BASICALLY GET THE JEW WORLD ORDER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...

>leftists considered everyone who disagrees with them (including me, a leftist)
a Nazi

Forgot to type that part.

in your place I'd be relieved

Greeting shlomo neighbour how was you day

It is a Psychic game where they play on all sides the reason why they turn the (((left))) into israel hating side is to make people pro israel ofc the retarded logic of "my enemy enemy is my friend" is what they want the (((left))) is anti israel pro islam so the people will be the opposite

the media is lying so people will believe the opposite of thier speech and surprise surprise they criticise israel all what happen is a game of minds they are using the left to turn people into pro israel that the true profit

Jews infight. Just as you have Jews like Brother Nathanael.

D-Do we really want freedom for palastine though?
I rather have a jew neighbor than arabs desu.

rolling for Trump to livestream his torture and electrocution so his isis brothers can watch his agony

are you saying the left's definitely going to lose? because camel jockey birth rates in Europe are going against this prediction, no offense
if that really was the case I'd give zero fucks about Sup Forums thinks. but I kinda doubt hating the left's nowdays is going to undo the damage it has already caused for the long run

>those aren't really compatible. zionists believe in tight borders EVERYWHERE
By the strictest of definitions - sure, however the "Open borders for everyone apart from Israel" sentiment isn't exactly novel.

>posting thumbnail.

We are here to help. I'm a christian and conservative. We are all brothers.

good point. i have nothing against jews. you're fine

>everyone infights, including whites

fify

Yes, I had a look. I recognize the fact that a big chunk of the 1% are Jewish and there is a lot of nepotism, and they are a bunch of manipulative fucks, but I think that the average Jew that you see walking the streets is not in on it. In fact, the people in charge probably consider him a tool at best, untermensch at worst, same as you or me.

Of course, I'll have my doubts when I encounter a person from a culture I'm unfamiliar with, but I'd rather keep them at arm's length than alienate them. The only one who kept our area of the crowd at Occupy Wall St. together and non-violent when the CIA started doing its magic (false flags, agitators) was a Jewish guy. Just a random Jew who came there driving a cheap Volkswagen.

That's all I'm saying. We shouldn't alienate anyone. We should target people by merit, not by heritage or genetics. Even targeting them by status is bad enough, but at least status can change.

alright then let's think this through

>tight borders everywhere except Israel
>Europe becomes arab and hostile
>USA is completely brown, IQ plummets
>Israel can't export to USA because US economy is now Bolivia tier
>no aid dollar because defence contractor array is dismantled
>any business with Israel is legally banned in Europe, not that it matters because blacks and arabs can't maintain european industry
>0% israeli annual growth
>Israel becomes as poor as it was in the 1950's
>collapses without fight

I stand by my claim. all globalists are cancer, even if they pretend to believe Israel should be exmpt

Will you be my ai gf?

lol i love ironic exposures

Jews are smart, Arabs are retarded, wud you rather fight a smart competent enemy or a incompetent enemy with outdated equipment.

Feels Bad man that all the whole Leftwing Progressive Movement is against you
jpost.com/Israel-News/Poll-Most-Israelis-think-the-world-is-against-them-510997
timesofisrael.com/communist-indian-farmers-join-boycott-israel-movement/
middleeastmonitor.com/20171026-un-to-blacklist-190-companies-doing-business-in-occupied-palestine/

I side with (((You))) based Kike(((OP))), the Palestinians are dogs, and sore losers. Giving the Palestinians, and power would be like Canada, and the USA handing the keys over to the Indians, and nogs...

washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-zionist-case-for-boycotting-israel/2015/10/23/ac4dab80-735c-11e5-9cbb-790369643cf9_story.html?utm_term=.3ba3c67ea24d
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-halevi-bds-is-immoral-20160628-snap-story.html

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/harvey-relief-program-nixes-requirement-not-boycott-israel-n814796
politico.com/states/new-york/city-hall/story/2016/12/muted-release-of-and-mixed-reaction-to-cuomos-bds-blacklist-107815
washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/hogan-signs-order-opposing-bds-bars-state-business-with-companies-that-boycott-israel/2017/10/23/3b26e59e-b7e7-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.71402ccf024b
forward.com/fast-forward/386344/wisconsin-becomes-latest-state-to-pass-anti-bds-rules/

Because they know that those countries won't actually take action against Israel no matter what, and it makes Muslims look like victims. This makes people feel sorry for them more and want to take them into their country.

You misunderstood me
The win-lose of left right is questionable but these people argue more about other problems than thier problems but the reason why the left hate israel is to make the right pro israel north African arabs and pakis aren't really capable of taking w.Europe they in the end will leave willingly or by force because they know they are unwelcome

for the left damage they damaged every one they made westerners hate nonwhites minorities especially browns and blacks and creat wars instability everywhere hating them won't fix anything undoing thier work will need many years and too much work and the left need to fall first to undo thier damage the west look like a lost cause but they still have chance our idiots bring us damage and bad reputation and ofc benefit israel

There are several factions each with their own interests and goals. All of them see goys as disposable pawns.

Went to school with an actual Palestinian. He was redpilled as fuarck decades ago, but it took many of us decades to deprogram ourselves and see the truth. First hand exposure to jews helps.

It's as siple as this. The Jews can;t destroy the west, because the rely upon it. The liberal women in Europe want exotic brown dick, so they import it. Results are hilarious. Jews not so guilty?

a red pilled arab. quaint.
genuinely curious though
aside from jews being evil manipulators that control the world and use their satanic brain control powers on the white house, what exactly did he say?

"Da juice" are not an homogenous blob. At the end of WWII the rich banker jews fully supported Israel.
With time, the strategy of the (((elites))) became guilt-tripping us into destroying our heritage and borders. This was inconsistent with Israeli ethnic cleansings.
This became contradictory to everyday jews, and right-wing Israelis started sympathizing with their European Counterparts
Jacob Rothschild prefers keeping world order and support neoconservatives and neoliberals in keeping the markets open and a self-centered mindset while others like George Soros support far-left agendas, BLM, antifa to spread chaos