New gay flag recognized "people of color"

This might be old news about them adding brown and black to the gay pride flag but aren't they forgetting something?

Where is the white stripe? Uhm, racist much(insert Franny).

Can we get some fake outrage against the homos for this coupled with the "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" campaign? Could be good for some lulz :)

> cnn.com/2017/06/13/health/new-pride-flag-colors-trnd/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/06/05/75-of-black-california-boys-dont-meet-state-reading-standards/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
twitter.com/JadeAube/status/925657595045695488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>:)

We should remind them that it was black and brown people that voted against Prop 8 in Cali

KEK

Then again we could just add the Stripe for them and let everyone chimp out at that too :) bwahaha

Was trying to figure out where to put the white stripe...

Silly me, on top of course

Their hashtag for this retarded shit was

#MoreColorMorePride

Feel free to introduce them to their new gay flag

>lgbtqwertyc++
>six gorillion colours

How long before starting fighting each other over which letter and colour should come first?

This would be more accurate if it wanted universal representation

Gays don't automatically like anything shaped like a sphincter, but nice try.

kek

Do they like science?

Only social science that tells them they can be whatever they want because they were born that way.

shittiest rainbow i ever seen

We should help start that fight desu with fake twitters

Why is mental illness glorified?

The rainbow is a biblical symbol, a promise from God after the Flood that he wouldn’t do that again (Gen 9:13-16). Fags hoist the rainbow as a way of saying: “God won’t punish us for this.” Really rustles the jimmies to see churches actually displaying that shit, and you realize that letting women run churches was an eternally stupid mistake.

Soiling that rainbow with brown and black makes it not a rainbow. Now it’s sub-retarded meaningless shit probably designed by a committee of Jews and women.

Woohooo! Finally, these degenerate fags won't use the rainbow anymore.

Holy shit I made a satirical joke a month ago about the gay flag not being all inclusive enough and needing a brown shit stripe. I can't even tell whats real anymore

Fuck this, we gotta fight back!

White people need there own flag

Make it all white and.. oh.

I love how black and brown had to be placed on top of the rainbow.

The rainbow used to represent inclusion of ALL PEOPLE. Then nogs said that wasn't enough, because their color wasn't on the flag (notice how white people didn't bitch about white not being their either).

Not only did niggers manage to turn a symbol of inclusion into a symbol of racism, they also managed to cuck LGBTs and send a message that they are superior to that community.

Watching liberals race to the bottom for victim status is amusing.

What about asian people?

mercurynews.com/2017/06/05/75-of-black-california-boys-dont-meet-state-reading-standards/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

what is yellow?

It's okay to be gay

Nope

I don't want my people on a flag of fucking degeneracy. I know full well that a great portion of my race are degenerate hoodlums but even with that being the case the new stripe is complete bullshit.

Atleast this guy is represented on the flag.

He may be dead, but not forgotten.

RIP blue skinned man.

Good thinking leaf. Remember
>red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight

No, that's just poop

But that's racist

Oh, it's because niggers are HIV-infested faggots

I didn't know my blackbelt in blowjobs was a racial identity.
This flag is (even more) dildos.

looks like shit

Looks like someone wiped their ass with the flag.

THE MADMAN

But think about the chilluns

>Where is the white stripe?
It's coming out of your arse the morning after.

This flag campaign started several months ago, the article is from June.

Its interesting and hilarious.

>the top
>puts it below infrared colors

In 20 years, with all present conditions, the gay pride flag with include over 200 colors (including over 50 hues and shades of brown and black)...
and the LGBTQ acronym will evolve into Lesbian gay queer bi transsexual parasexual hemisexual handisexual gender neutral cross species kin male to female to male to female to male quadrisexual asexual semisexual supersexual flexible atypicalsexual genetisexual geologisexual organicsoyfreeSexual triggersexuals

LQBTPHHGNCSKMTFTMTFTMgASSFAGGOT

And if you’re not affiliated with any of the above groups, you will be beaten severely and be labeled a violent bigot

>skin color now is an alternative sexuality

wat

>implying that he wouldn't want to see gay people walking around with a shitty flag

Faggotry is a not just a sexuality, but a lifestyle.

underrated

It's like they subconciously want to get rid of white people with out realising how dumb that is.

most faggots are white anyways. And thier numbers are growing every year. Nothing to worry about my fellow aryan propagandist.

:)

I mean, they have brown, yellow, black, red... THe only skin color they left out is white and that's super racist. We need to point it out!! Racism is not okay!!

yellow is in there, the only skin color that wasn't was white so I helped them out

See

I think this balances better.

Thanks burgerfriend, :)

Sup Forums officially welcomes our gay brothers (and sisters)

it looks like someone just smeared shit on it

it looks like someone used their flag as toilet paper

I like rainbows, but I don't like FAGGOTS.

>white on top, black on bottom
Fucking racist piece of shit, do white people always have to be on the fucking top, or can POC have a fucking chance for a change?

Yeah they forget that. Blacks and browns fucking hate LGBT people. Violently so.

Also, the colours on the rainbow flag CLEARLY do not represent skin colour.

>white on top
>untermensh color on bottom

This is gay white supremacist flag

This is the exact response we want to evoke from this new all inclusive flag

But black isn't a color. It's the absence of color.

Why do we want this? Let them associate niggerdom with faggotry

This is political activism in 2017.

your forgetting that "you cant be racist to white people"

>gay
>lesbian
>bi-sexuals
>trannies
>queers
>mexicans
>niggers
I don't see the problem-

The addition makes no sense. The whole point of the rainbow was to cover the spectrum. Racial shenanigas have nothing to do with the whole concept until now. It's time to roll back gay rights and imprison all faggots.

I posted it to their page, gib bumps :)

twitter.com/JadeAube/status/925657595045695488

Let the butthurt commence

To make them angry and say whites aren't allowed, fuck wypipo, thus making them look bad

THE WHITE PART? HOW DARE YOU GTFO NAZI SCUM HOW DARE YOU I BET YOU DONT LIKE MUSLIMS TOO

holy shit top hue

bumping this, but headed to bed and hope something comes of this (i know it will)

>no jewish stripe

>hue

oh i geddit because rainbows
good shit user

>This might be old news about them adding brown and black to the gay pride flag but aren't they forgetting something?
I'm gay and i had no idea about this. get these trannies and niggers off my degenerate flag

what do you think the blue represents?

genius

sooo the yellow stands for asians or...

You can't bantz the kangz

felching

wtf this pic is not a fake news - they are actually this retarded
i wonder what some random nigga would think of it.
you know them faggots now added black people to their flag :D
"i sexually identify as a black person it is something of a kind of being a homosexual"

Good. Real rainbows don't. There black is for cancer.

They were never supposed to stand for any race to begin with but we're trying to help them along the process of eating eachother alive now

>implying all blacks and shitskins are faggots
Rather than us complaining about it, shouldn't it be niggers and sandniggers since the flag says 100% of them are faggots?

please add this

All gay whites should break away from the toxic LGBT environment.

also hiv positivity

Hmm, but how though? I didn't realize that pol users shitposting from their twitters had that much direct cultural power

Someone put Laura Loomer in the oven for too long this time

That's right. Gay whites are ALWAYS on top.

Leftist white people view minorities as their incompetent pets that they need to protect.

It was meant sarcastically. But yeah, it's a fucking trainwreck. Also it kinda looks like someone took a huge dump on top of the rainbow, that's not even meant as a racist statement, just from a design standpoint.

Nigger you think anyone has a twitter account since 2015?

Why are you evil smiling, snek?

what color is for pedos?

green

That's like so totally identitarian. Like oh my god.