Is this the Endgame?

Ok here me out, I am on top of this PURPLE revolution, but this is on the spiritual level. If you're a real patriot you know my CERN, predicting the stock market crash of 2015, and The Economist threads. What if I told you The anti-matter, or black goo is being sprayed on us through geoengineering. What if I told you Satan himself was coming to take the throne in Babylon.

I know guys.... But here me out

Solar flare events going on as military arms on the ground.
youtube.com/watch?v=9hzcpUWaeTs
youtube.com/watch?v=LPNn5LZ_aI8

Purple revolution with soros to cause as much chaos to get ready for this...

barrack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro.... aka The last antichrist.

Bringing in all of hells demons through CERN.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strangelet
press.cern/backgrounders/safety-lhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but the characters are from Stargate SG-1, not Atlantis.

spoopy

Not my info graphic, but is pretty funny.

>yfw you realize that CERN is a huge hoax and didn't discover shit, they just build some hyper-tech looking sci-fi stuff to make people believe it's real

pshhhhhh........... My research into the firing of the CERN ions lining up to natural disasters is enough to prove they are evil.

Stay Pleb.

If you knew anything about antimatter you'd realize how fucking retarded you sound right now.

Try me asshole I don't just spew out crazy sounding shit for fun. GOD led me to all my threads so try HIM.

Come in flocks I dare you plebs. Go suck off some soros funded titty.

Anything? better let the thread die right?

yes, i wouldn't want to let my boss see that i bumped this thread. it could threaten my life.

oh shit...

>here me out
>here

the best way to encourage people not to listen

i think your on to something user.
dont let anyone tell you that youre a retard

No pleasantries

I welcome debate. Thank you Alfred for your bump, don't let Hitler's daughter Merkel find you.

Y'all come in waves do n't youall know.

>the best way to encourage people not to listen
Easy to attack grammatical errors with ne counter debate.

Ok, let's go, what prevents the anti-matter from annihilating with the first encountered particle of air it is an anti- of the moment it is "sprayed" on us. Even better, how is it contained? You'd need a CERN sized toroid for the particles to constantly move through under immense electromagnetic fields. And then fly that thing to spray your black goo.
in short, go eat a bag of dicks.

Quark Gluon concentrate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strangelet

>Strangelets have been suggested as a dark matter candidate.

press.cern/backgrounders/safety-lhc

>This question was first raised before the start up of the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider, RHIC, in 2000 in the United States. A study at the time showed that there was no cause for concern, and RHIC has now run for eight years, searching for strangelets without detecting any. At times, the LHC will run with beams of heavy nuclei, just as RHIC does. The LHC’s beams will have more energy than RHIC, but this makes it even less likely that strangelets could form.

Before you cry, "Oh they say they don't produce strangelets" Yeah I forgot nobody lies.

russian posts are best posts

Dude what if dark mater is like evil or some shit

Yeah until they forget they have balls of dog, not bear

From a Christian point of view we are matter of God's creation. What would that make strangelets, and dark matter?

SAD LITTLE ONE PUMP CHUMPS.

CERN is the best investment Hollywood has ever made.

But seriously, they're going to cause a resonance cascade.

Haha, I can only laugh now. Mind if I save?

typical tinfoil hat. always talking about "them". who is "them" in this case? the thousands of physicists working there? are they all paid to lie? not a single one dares to open his mouth? history has proven that this has never ever happened before

no the council of 300, the globalists, angle merkel in your case adolf. All being used as puppets by someone bigger than them.

read this

yes yes, ok. but those are not the physicists who do the work. if they discover that strangelet you mentioned, how would you prevent that from getting public? it's literally thousands of people, you can't just kill them all

they filter regularly, and are not shown some of the facility's think any warehouse in this area.....

wise man. I can attest to it.

I'm sure I've been snatched in my sleep and replaced with a duplicate me.

That was a joke, just incase you thought I bit.

Which version of you is saying this?

Haha Last I knew I was watching Netflix, woke up and this screen was up.