How do I become a Catholic priest without my family thinking I've gone crazy?

How do I become a Catholic priest without my family thinking I've gone crazy?

Just do it and tell them they're all going to hell before cutting ties and moving to Vatican City.

Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

monastery?

if u have God given task u will surpass any of the infiltrated Jews that promote pedophilia and gay shit in there.

Good luck

You don't. Remember Matthew 10:34-35. Accept that your family might hate you for choosing the Lord. I'll pray that they won't.

This.

Why do you want to become a pedophile

rape a choire boy

if they think you're crazy for joining the clergy, then they're the crazy ones.

>How do I become a Catholic priest without ... Everyone thinking you're a pedophile..
FIFY

Kinda this. But this is one of the most normie refills out there.

>inb4 autocorrect

>How do I become a Catholic priest without ... Everyone thinking you're a pedophile..
Or gay

You're Irish so you can become a priest very, very easily. There is a severe shortage of catholic priests in Ireland at the moment, only like 6 new trainee priests at the moment for the whole country.

Kill your family
First

start by asking guidance in a local Monastary if you're really eager to enter in Seminary. Or maybe ask some Catholic Traditionalist webpages/ groups. Im pretty sure teenage plebbitors here cannot provide you a definite answer

Why would they think that?
Weren't you the church going type before?

lol i see what you did there

you took something that should be painfully obvious to most people and flipped it on its head so that those very same people that can recognize your ruse for what it is, a ruse, can nod their head in agreement at your sarcastic remark with a smile on their face

Do it anyway, and if they take issue tell them to fuck themselves.

also adding; Dominican seminaries are the best places to ask for guidance. Dont fall from the SSPX meme

If you're going to do it you're going to have to cut times with them anyways. St.Alphonsus Rodriguez says that being involved with family in religious life is dangerous because it gives to incentive to return to the world

>Become Catholic Priest
>Denounce family for being in league with the devil
>Have Inquisition burn them at the stake for their heresy