4th nov

is antifa actually gonna start a civil war?
if so should we be worried?
or is it just some dumb-fuck faggot trying to scare us?

(ignore file)

it will be as big as occupy

which means nothing will happen

let them make poo art in the street and look like idiots

You want the good news or the bad news first?

Nothing will happen, you’re safety is not in jeopardy

both

Remember how 100 days of civil unrest became 5 days of wandering aimlessly until 10pm

was the best shit ever

both

why the fuck did they wait til winter?
I guess we can blame Soros for just now distributing funds
what an incompetent kike

No and no. Just go on about your day and don't get baited into initiating violence

>more than 200 units under just 2 field marshals
Nigga the strategic redeployment are going to fuck you so bad.

>soyboys and girls vs normal people

It’ll be over in 15 minutes

i said ignore the file
"op is a faggot"

this game fucking sucks, buy my game instead

2 mins into that and riot police fucks you up, amirite?

pls explain. what gaem is? what's gonna happen?

roll

whats it called?

>is antifa actually gonna start a civil war?
Me and my thousand rounds of ammunition sure hope they do

The™ Elder™ Scrolls™ V™:™ Skyrim™ Special™ Edition™

A riot is not a civil war.
The only thing they're going to do is probably burn a few buildings and turn over trash cans like they always do, retard.

Hoi4

He's right you know, a hundred divisions under one Field Marshal is fine for holding a defensive position, but for any coordinated offense to ever succeed you need smaller armies with their own generals who can each plan attacks and strike independently of each other in concert.

but mister, i don't have a pc or a ps4 or xbox. i only own a nintendo switch, how can i play your game?

Haha, no problem friend you can get Skyrim™ for your nintendo switch

Meme dates on Sup Forums are the opposite of true every time. You thibk Kek would let you know before hand? Chaos doesnt work planned fags.

>12Wv4-936hh-00o@5#-640bb

antifa ? Civil war !? Wut ? They're as shit level as the nazis . No . Nothing to worry about . It only looks big to us because we have our noses up ID politics ass .

It's hearts of iron 4. OP is mismanaging his military by assigning far too many divisions to a single general. As a result certain troops movements will be poor in handling.

1k political points?! Holy shit, playing as America right now and I am barely scraping around 100 by 1940.

If they do then they'll get destroyed. My only concern are the people who just want to be left alone but will be caught in the crossfire.

>le soy meme
XDDD

all faggotry, we can all move on. nothing to see here

>soyboy detected

Best theory and most plausible theory I've heard so far is that it's the start of a long campaign to Get Out the Vote and help Democratic candidates win in 2018.

VOTE DEM OR DIE

Some Antifag on reddit said I was going to get beat up if I ever went to a right wing rally. I told him Antifa were pussies and that I wasn't scared of scrawny, nu-male ass.

He eventually sent this to "intimidate" me. Saddest part was he said something to the effect of "this is me before I even started working out", fully aware of how much he looked like a pussy and already trying to sandbag.

So no, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

>is antifa actually gonna start a civil war?
No.
>if so should we be worried?
No.
>or is it just some dumb-fuck faggot trying to scare us?
No. It is the dumb-fucks trying to circle-jerk on their fantasies to entertain themselves.

Nah. They're fags.

Do you really think antifa would announce something ahead of time? That's not their forte

There's something seriously wrong if you look like that

wtf 9mil manpower, are you on all adults must serve?

no one will do anything ever in this age.

1 it is imperative to everyones well being to spot the difference between a protest and acts of insurgency/war.

concerning civil war
If they do they're being played hard, by some other entity with entirely different motives.
If they do expect not just civil war but for the U.S. to enter into war with other countries due to attacks on u.s. russia korea china maybe a more aggressive war with isis idk. one of those. ever heard of divide and conquer? we are possibly being divided to be conquered. and your edgy swaztika flag is just as much at fault as an antifa flag in the event that we are being divided by another country to be conquered.

If they do and its a crazy conspiracy aka something crazy like being funded by soros and clinton foundation and the military isnt on our side. then ya you should be worried. is it a big possibility? who cares theres nothing you can do about it if the military isnt on your side.

If its a protest and they succeed with trumps removal, keep an eye on the stock market and pucker your butthole because were 20 TRILLION in debt and something like that has the potential to destroy the stock market, due to the stock market hitting record highs because of his occupancy in office, and our debt, basically it could reverse, slip, and crash due to fears and uncertainty in trading.

my recomendation stop being such an edgy Sup Forumstard nazi, if you think your superior because of color. ok. leave it at that, you have that freedom of speech. just know the more you push the more you divide and the more you divide the more vulnerable we will all be