If it is okay to be white why is it not okay to be Asian?

If it is okay to be white why is it not okay to be Asian?

Nobody said it isn't?

Cause gooks, chinks, and nips, are more akin to cockroaches.

NO ONE
IS CRAVIN'
TO BE
ASIAN

To hard to read, make it red lettering like a takeout box or make bg gold colored

You say we're not white and we have little dicks and cant get girls and other stereotypes but none of it is true. You say Chinese are invaders and dont belong in "your" countries like Canada USA and Australia. You are judgemental. Asians have just as much right to be proud of our race too and we contribute and integrate in your society.

...the non-white bit sort of is true m8

How is this?

Lol yes but that is not the point. They try to act like that matters more than values.

My first thought is
Yes it is. But then go to Asia where you belong.

Maybe this is what triggers pocs in USA. Its OK to admit this IS a WHITE country. Obviously thats not OK the them.

Make a "it's okay to be black" with black text on black background. This meme is hilarious.

Kek

It's not politically incorrect in society to be Asian. You're not going to get an uproar out of the west because you're a minority.

Only if you are a part of roof korean squad.

It's fine to be Asian. Now fuck off.

I support Asian-white solidarity. I want to live in a world of AMAW, WMWW, AMWM, and WMAW.

its just bants barely anybody hates or has an issue with asians. And everyone who does is probably here (australia) most of the anti-asian sentiment has died out though

Asian persuasion is not persuasive.

>You say we're not white
Well you're not
>lil dicked, can't get girls
Can't speak from experience but it seems to be true, at least according to girls I knew in college
>Chinese are invaders
Maybe not literal invaders, but you're invading the hell out of my housing market- fuck right off, I want to move out one day and I can't do that if your foreign money keeps inflating the costs.
>You are judgemental
Is this supposed to be a bad thing?
>Asians have just as much right to be proud of your race too
Obviously, I don't think anyone said you don't.
>We contribute
Yeah true
>and integrate
Eh.... more than some others, to be sure.

Meant AMWW, whoops. Fags aren't ok.

Cause east Asians are a threat to (((them)))

Looks a lot better and reads easier, not sure about the color swapping motif though. But hey gj

You're not asian if you're american, you're fucking yellow. Nobody calls whites europeans or blacks africans.

>born richer, smarter and less prone to crime and violence
Only other race I'd rather be is Ashkenazi Jewish.

It's.okay to be Asian in Asia.

>>born richer, smarter and less prone to crime and violence
You know that's no true.

You slopes have your own countries. Fuck off out of Sup Forums.

Why not here?

Who would you pick Nigger, Jew, or Asian?

> *Squints*
> can fix the color somehow? It's making me racist

>mcdonaldsfrenchfries.jpg

Asians are nature's sissy race.

Bruce Lee was cool . Dont eat dogs and we're good .

Qing Dynasty flag colors stupid cunt

it is okay to be asian too
>China means all of Asia
china fucking sucks and I have met tons of asians who all agree

Lucy Liu or Scarlett Johansson ? Hmmm I dunno - Have ta say Scarlett , BUT personality counts for a lot - Lucy might take the lead ...

Of course nigs are out of the question lol of course

Yes we understand that it's okay to be any race, but now specifically we need to remind you that one particular race is okay to be.

Why does shareblue fear the it's ok to be white meme so much?

Don't dilute the message, Asians are already included in many Affirmative Action programs. Non-White is the only requirement. Your women are insanely good in bed though.

Get with the program then cunt and stop talking like a faggot

It's okay to be asian

I made 1 for you .

It's a counter attack to the show left.
OK to be Asian is a non event as the sjw left is not saying it's not OK to be Asian. There is nothing to defend here.

The defence is for whites only as we are under a tack. Asians have their own minority/ ethnic card to play and the sjw left would never rustle that hornet's nest.

Its not just okay, its grrrr-eat.