Aus/pol/ Never dog your mates Edition

>Nation of dobbers: What’s wrong with Aussies spying on their neighbours
archive.is/h6IiG

>Uluru climbs banned from October 2019 after unanimous board decision to 'close the playground'
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/uluru-climbs-banned-after-unanimous-board-decision/9103512

>Man accused of ramming police car in Melbourne's Bourke Street
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/bourke-street-man-charged-after-ramming-police-car/9105460

>Stephen Parry: Senate President to resign from Parliament after UK citizenship confirmed
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/stephen-parry-confirms-he-is-a-british-citizen/9106558

>Citizenship audit could establish status of all federal politicians — but major parties aren't keen
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/do-we-need-a-citizenship-audit-and-what-would-it-look-like/9106982

>How labour hire villains make millions from Australia's 'modern slavery' market
abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-11-01/exploitation-or-slavery-of-tongans-malaysians-in-horticulture/9102676?WT.ac=statenews_vic

>Father tried to calm down 13yo daughter during 'evil 8' paedophile ring abuse, court hears
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-31/alfred-impicciatore-faces-trial-over-evil-eight-paedophile-ring/9104530?WT.ac=localnews_perth

>How Black Lives Matter is inspiring Aboriginal activists
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/how-black-lives-matter-is-inspiring-aboriginal-australians/9107314

>Bashing of Chinese student in Canberra threatens Australia's image: newspaper
archive.is/31z8z

>Julie Bishop slams asylum seekers refusing to leave the closed Manus Island detention centre
archive.is/C2REa

>Sydney house prices continue to fall in October
archive.is/b389L

>Apex gang puppet master Mahmoud Taha pleads guilty to jewellery store armed robberies
archive.is/uP3mf

>Mum pleads guilty to manslaughter of Tyrell Cobb
archive.is/m2kVm

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/a-fast-and-furious-lifestyle-police-concern-over-next-generation-gangsters-20150825-gj7cld.html
countycourt.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/forms/crime 160816.pdf
austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/cases/vic/VCC/2016/1183.html?context=1;query=Meschu
youtube.com/watch?v=rnrnGX01VzI
flatmates.com.au/
strawpoll.me/14286704/r
sbs.com.au/news/interactive/how-diverse-is-my-suburb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>yfw you remember two women are in charge of the country right now

>What’s wrong with Aussies spying on their neighbours
Well I now know that my neighbor's wife fucks the pest control guy.

going to tell him about it or blackmail the bitch?

>Bashing of Chinese student in Canberra threatens Australia's image

Old habits die hard.

>Live in Paddington
>Antifa stickers popped up everywhere after Halloween last night
This is it boys, I'm going to be assassinated.

we need to bash more of them so they know to not come to this country

Daily reminder

Nah lad, I'll be sitting on my front veranda with a Jim beam tinny and watch when he finds out

>>Apex gang puppet master Mahmoud Taha pleads guilty to jewellery store armed robberies
theage.com.au/victoria/a-fast-and-furious-lifestyle-police-concern-over-next-generation-gangsters-20150825-gj7cld.html

"They've all got Facebook accounts and those sorts of things so they're networked in the modern way. They're not just a group of five or six that know each other and hang around," he said.

Broadmeadows man Mahmoud Taha, 19, was sentenced to an 18-month community corrections order last month after pleading guilty to assaulting police. Taha smashed the windows of an unmarked police car while the officer was inside.

Another two alleged syndicate members were arrested last week over threats to inflict serious injury on police. Last Wednesday, a female investigator was verbally abused after giving evidence against an associate during a bail application in the Broadmeadows Magistrates Court.

Detective Senior Constable Meagan Cornish was called a "f***ing dog" in an explosive outburst by the brother of a man police alleged in court was a syndicate associate, Marten Meschu. Mr Meschu's application for bail was refused.

Mr Meschu, 24, was charged by the squad two weeks ago with serious driving offences over a 2009 car crash in Broadmeadows that allegedly caused a heavily pregnant woman in another car to lose her 37-week-old unborn child. Police allegedly linked Mr Meschu to DNA found on the offending car during their recent investigation.

film it, I love watching domestics

so niggers are now aborting other peoples kids, so progressive

> inb4 sentence is 18 months time served.

>tfw the karmic retribution boomers were meant to face for negative gearing in fact pays off in spades as their four properties are converted into eight thousand empty studio apartments that were designed by Fantastic Furniture [not even Ikea] and most of them now treat their retirement payout as a vacation bonus

That was in 2015.

那就對了

countycourt.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/forms/crime 160816.pdf

16 August 2016, Court 6-2 with "Judge Lawson" at 11:30 am, "To Plead".

So it was 18 months time served

This country used to be awesome but now it sucks dick. That is all.

I live in petrie terrace, wanna bang out sometime?

I now know how a leftist brain works. I love this country but at the same time hate it. Muddles up my brain

where do you find blonde twinks in sydney?

Kings Cross I guess you poof

>bang out
I don't know what that means and I'm not sure what I could learn from your generation

It takes literally one antifag to put up their gay stickers and they're probably some disabled tranny

I got kicked out by my parents

Tell me about public housing aus/pol/; i'm currently living in my car

why did they give you the boot?

austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/cases/vic/VCC/2016/1183.html?context=1;query=Meschu

So he plead guilty to one count of "attempt to pervert the course of justice" and was given a one month sentence for that. I can't find anything on that website or jade.io about another sentence.

when you're out of GBP for the week but mummy brings home pizza for din dins

A gym membership has a quiet place to shower and reflect and the excess physical exercise will justify the fight-or-flight mode you're about to be in constantly, so your head will keep up with your body.
I'm broke af but if you're in SE QLD I can help out with blankets and some food and shit for the short term

>blonde people in sydney
b8

youtube.com/watch?v=rnrnGX01VzI

i told them that they were "fucking loser cunts" and "get off centerlink and get a job" and "you shouldn't have had 5 children if you can't take care of them"

i make 880 every 2 weeks, they don't work at all, been that way for 7 years.

i just turned 18 and i am the oldest.

My only love is dead and now I just crave nuclear annihilation and the complete destruction of mankind anyone else

flatmates.com.au/
I doubt you will get into public housing
depending on your state look into tenancy scheme housing

>australian humor

If you're not black, you're fucked mate. Suggest you try and get Centrelink ASAP for housing support before you're stuck in the homeless cycle.

He didn't say natural blonds.

Be prepared to wait, where I want to live I have to wait 15 years

Get in here boys
strawpoll.me/14286704/r

>tfw calls parents loser cunts for being on cenno
>gets kicked out
>has to get on cenno

irony eh cunt

>Close Ularu climbers

>Tourism plummets

>White Dogs will have to foot an even larger welfare bill

Unironically wish we HAD genocided them.

Also, that Labour Hire article is a fucking joke. The entire reason we had the White Australia Policy was because the unions knew if we didn't, land owners would just import thousands of mud people from southern asia and the pacific to work like slaves. If they don't like it, they can always fuck off back home.

>Antifa Paddington

Fucking lel. That's parody tier.

It's funny - Marrickville didn't get Antifaggots until years after it had been gentrified into a white yuppie dumping ground.

>SE QLD
Cunts fucked

>Joh's corpse isn't an option.

>tfw unironically got an interview to work at centrelink call centre

boiz i think i might have finally made it

>get off the dole and get more government gibs
it's the bogans fairytale

Good money but fucking horrible job. Contract or full-time?

>What do you for a crust
>Centrelink... no it's not what you think

Ok whatever nerds enjoy your contentment with the world n shit

>My only love is dead

ausfaggots
get your own image board you piss cunts

>excuse Mr. Abidi
>i am just calling to let you know
>you and your wives payments will be stopped

says the yank now posting on a board owned by a Nipponese gentlemen

You're thinking of "contempt" and "contemptment" isn't even a real word you illiterate fuck.

Good morning, convicts.

Don't give the bantless Buger fuck any more (You)s than he deserves.

>Australian education

just pointing out he is an idiot. yeah a yank made the site but it now owned by an asian like everything else

G'day cunt. How's the Muzzos?

G'devening. Muhammed.

Hey Abdul

Morning Yusef

>inspiring Aboriginal activists

What will they fight for? Free petrol, methanol and maccas for every Abbo household?

um can I get some lamb kebabs mate, extra hot sauce

fuck off we are getting the abos off the petrodollar and they are now sniffing methane gas

Bugger off gook cunt

fuck off

Classification as fauna again so they can do whatever the fuck they want.

G O O K
O
O
K

What did you lads have for din din tonight?

Allah be praised, Bruce Nguyen Chang

Cheese pizza, half bbq sauce half tomato sauce with stuffed crust

your mothers vagina :--DDDDDD

seriously though i had pasta

Just hand them propane and throw a match.

what a zinger mate
my bantz are above asain tier shit

> Be me, Nguyen.
> Ever watchful of the Eternal Chang and its attempts to subvert both Asiatic and European nations.
> Watch in dismay as Anglos abandon their social responsibilities, cheat on their spouses with other races, spoil their children, abandoning their parents to rot in (((nursing))) homes, letting the likes of Marxists and SJWs destroy their society, allowing Chang to fill the vacuum.
> Inborn "SINK THE CHINK" urges burn almost uncontrollably as signs of Chinese influence start popping up everywhere.
> At the same time, disappointed the white man has abandoned his country.

What the hell happened?

Fuck off gook cunt

do you want a fucking beating

Shit. Mummy can't cook and i'm a lazy cunt.

>son they can do whatever the fuck they want

So huffing petrol, drinking metho and eating maccas as usual? Knowing they haven’t made any contribution in the 50,000 years they been around leads me to believe that’s what they’ll do.

ALHAMDULILLAH

sbs.com.au/news/interactive/how-diverse-is-my-suburb

So lads, how diverse is your suburb ? My areas fucked

You think China will gas the Abos when they take over?

I thought I said contentment

真主至大

Hey wait a minute, I just checked and I DID say "contentment". Dumbasses need to learn to fucking read lmao.

Where'd ya' get that data, I can only ever seem to find vague shit about only 60% of my city being born in Australia, or not second-gen immigrants.

I was responding to the person who thought you were trying to say contemptment for some reason

people who eat cheese pizzas are super fucking weird, no pedo connotations or anything like that, its just fucked up

>666
Fuck off Satan, the warmth of God is stronger

You think you have it bad

how fucking new are you?

underated

I got "average diversity" with 90% being from oceania and north-west europe
Are they suggesting that 10% non-white is average diversity?

What is that strange device to the right of the puppy in the ad?

I've been here for months, why