Stop calling us "poos" there's nothing wrong with INDIA. I have pride in our race. indians were the 1st Aryans

stop calling us "poos" there's nothing wrong with INDIA. I have pride in our race. indians were the 1st Aryans

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Do-Indian-people-really-defecate-in-streets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's okay to shit in the street

Fuck off you black cunt

Fuck off slumdog

PUT SPICE INTO MY FECES
THIS IS MY FINEST SHART

Wow, shareblue really fears the it's ok to be white meme

Nice Reddit flair flag btw

It's ok to write shit code, make annoying telemarketing calls at fucking dinner time,be arrogant pieces of shit whilst unironically working at seven eleven, rate only slightly behind Israel and china in 'who to nuke roulette'.. apart from that and th stench, you guys are alright.

Will this trigger the Indian media?
Looks like the whole point of the meme went over your head.

POO IN LOO

>Reddit flair
>flair

underrated

fuck off poo joo

no worry indian bro pagans got hindu culture from us and are from indian white mutation

Go poop in the bathroom and not the street and maybe you wouldn't be called poos. Half of you shit in your own drinking water which you take from the ocean.

Aryan literally means from Iran. So Iranians are the first Aryans.

DESIGNATED

How does it really rank in India's public health concerns?

india great country globe superpower 2020

Either your a poo or live in San Francisco

SHITTING

BEGONE.

PAJEET

>telesharts behind you
>unsheathed number three on Bristol stool chart
>nothing personnel kid

Degenerate meme. FUCK OFF

>It’s schlomo shekestein hiding behind a meme flag to divert the goyim attention from the Jews to Indians

Nice try. Sage

I agree with you. India is a part of the Anglosphere of equal value to American and CANZUK.

Virat Kohli is better than Sachin ever was.

Rumor has it Indians DONT shit themselves when they die , so you've got that going for you I guess.

It's okay to be indian

K if Indians are so great stop coming to my country you fucking shitskins

I dont care. Just stay in your own country. Come visit sure.have fun then go back. I can't stand walking through suburbs and seeing nothing but you smelly cunts just roaming and hanging out. Yeah you dont commit crime but fuck you all stink and you stop any actual humans from living in the area.

>I have pride in our race. indians were the 1st Aryans

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Nice meme flag Jew

Ok pajeet

I humbly suggest posting this edit in your public forums. Who knows.. It could reduce your population's stench and maybe even lower the mustache rate of your women.

>there's nothing wrong with INDIA.
That must be why hordes of you fuckers move to Toronto every year. Go poo in your own loo.

Saved
No

minute too late and i didn't match the font.

Corruption and nepotism at all levels of your society mean that you will never be okay. Fix this and the open defication problem then you can talk.

Food it the best in the world though. (But not in India because poor sanitary conditions will kill you)

poofag

Also pic related. Fucking shocking.
No wonder all those Infosys and wipro idiots you send over are a bag of shit.
Maybe 1% are actually good.

Pure genious. Honorary Spurdo.

Mate, us Brits have nothing against the Indians at all. Well, at least the non muzzie ones.
They are based men.

>indians were the 1st Aryans
Key word is "were". Modern Indians are as Aryan as for example ((("New Germans"))).

As a programmer I say you lot are ok. Not great but ok, a safer bet than almost every other race when it comes to entry level.
If you can use git then you're a thousand times more useful than a white cowboy chode.
Fucking sheltered westerners who code like cavemen have nothing on one Indian who can, or one that's willing to learn. I have second gen immigrant workers from Europe just make me want to commit suicide how spoiled and precious they are. You know how hard it is to fire people in Japan?
Want to save your race? Stop coding like a chode.
but also sage for being stupid bait thread by a larp fag.

I noticed this too. They are using clickfarms from India and english speaking African countries now.

Begone bitch lasagna

>indians were the 1st Aryans

HAI
OPEN BOB
SHOW MILK
YOU ARE MY DICK
GIVE VAGEN
YOU FUCK VAGEN TONIGHT
LOVE U BABBEE WITH DICK FOR U
I ROMANCE YOUR BOB
1 FOOT PINUS FOR UR DICK
U WILL HAPPY
WHORE FUCK U VERY NICE GOOD
I GIVE CUM
U BITCH LUV YOU FOR HOURS
GIVE POO

Hopefully you are in India and not in some western country. If you are not in India then you have to go back.

quora.com/Do-Indian-people-really-defecate-in-streets

You obviously don't know where the word aryan comes from.