Hello

Hello.
The content of this board is vehemently and disgustingly anti-Semitic. This is not acceptable.

Please refrain from directing racial slurs against the Jewish people. This is your only warning.

We understand that hatred is often bred from ignorance. Anti-Semitism is very serious and one of the most awful acts a person could commit. Get educated:
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/an-introductory-history-of-the-holocaust
adl.org/anti-semitism
shiva.com/learning-center/commemorate/jewish-holidays/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ0soqQPl5A
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/
youtube.com/watch?v=vufOy6rKQuY
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892
snopes.com/wtc-terrorism-insurance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weak bait

It had to come to this

shut up kike

My side's

Thanks OP. I'm Jewish sometimes.

Sometimes fellow white man detected.

>This is your only warning.
3/10 troll harder newfag.

Try it shlomo, spread it wide and far, lets see what comes from it. My guess, more anti semitism

Fixed it for you, OP

don't you dare tell me, what to do (this is your only warning)!!!
fucking kike

Extremely weak

Oy vey! Annuduh Shoah!

Op didnt finish his sign. Its ok to be jewish in israel

It's okay to be jewish in America

I'm biologically white. But I identify as a trans jew spirit in most online discussions and some irl habits. As a proud jew I think it's important that we lead the world by example and #openbordersforisrael. Any jew that disagrees should be ashamed, ESPECIALLY if they have a holocaust survivor in the family.

>Sup Forums: politically incorrect
>"You better act politically correct!!!"

Im jew too

I've never said nor typed what I'm about too, I don't even mean ot belive whatever I'm about to spew, but god damn that what I love about this place...

Fuck you you fillthy lamp shade pice of shit parasite, do your self a favor and jump into an oven because you are the scum of the earth.

Cathartic, and I honestley don't hate jews, but fuck Isreal and anyone who suports that nation.

Eat shit kike.

Stop being a jew

Hey hol up

Jews help everyone.

Over the line bub. You aren't diverse enough for this club.

That rattles my shekels, goyem.

Palestinians are semites, Jews aren't so we are for the Palestinians.

I don't hate Jews. I just really agree that Hitler did nothing wrong. As for Jews, there are none where I live anyway. Fuck these Arabs though. I can see why y'all hate these fuckers.

Isreal should be glassed. If there was a way to kill every Israeli, but leave everone else alive and not leave behind radioctive fall out, I'd be all for it. FUCK ISREAL.

Do you guys KNOW what the Southern Poverty Law Center is? Because they would classify your speech as hate.

You need to look at this OP. Jews are responsible for many millions of deaths. They are also responsible for the attempted destruction of European culture. Fuck the jews.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ0soqQPl5A

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators. “We cannot state that all Jews are Bolsheviks. But: without Jews there would have been no Bolshevism. For a Jew nothing is more insulting than the truth. The blood maddened Jewish terrorists murdered sixty-six million in Russia from 1918 to 1957.”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008), Nobel-Prize-winning novelist, historian and victim of Jewish Bolshevism.

So what, you're a jew congratulations! nobody gives a shit....

>This is your only warning
Drop the uppity attitude, you know there is nothing you can do to keep people here from saying kike.

I'm transjew. Give me a shekel fellow sand nigger

It's ok to stab illegal land occupiers

FUCK KIKES

saged

I suggest you leave now.

ok
yfw
>Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment
>[The idea that the government may restrict] speech expressing ideas that offend … strikes at the heart of the First Amendment. Speech that demeans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other similar ground is hateful; but the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express “the thought that we hate.”
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/
have a nice day

>Its OK to be Jewish

Feels good desu

youtube.com/watch?v=vufOy6rKQuY

Question: Is it okay for you to learn how capitalization works? Why is the word "To" capitalized?! It's clear that the Left can't meme, but apparently they can't use basic English either.

Hello.
The content of this post is vehemently and disgustingly yiddish. This is not acceptable.

Please refrain from directing racial slurs against the Goys. This is your only warning.

We understand that Jewery is often bred from greed. Judaism is very serious and one of the most awful acts a person could commit. Get gased.

>Europe is now in multicultural mode and Jews are being resented because of our leading role.

Don't care. Free speech, fuck off kike.

HOOL UP

Nice bait kike

Hitler did nothing wrong

Bait. The holocaust isn't real.

Is it okay to be anti-white?

Take a fucking hike kike! I know your plan! And im putting it out to more and more day by day. Your days are numbered.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892

Be afraid of intelligent people like me, be afraid

obligatory

Even the Jews themselves admit that it's not ok to be Jewish.

Anyone have the original of this pic? Lark Cuckerberg is an interesting specimen.

eh
at the end of the day he was still getting paid to shitpost on Sup Forums while everyone else does it for free

Fuck off to leftypol ...

Kekked

#jewishoven

These faggot cuck white s and niggers really think they are discriminated. Hahaha shut the fuck up cucks go make me more money

it's ok to be lamp shade

There's something about the Jewish DNA that makes them conniving,two faced, shekel hunting,servants of Satan.Apart from that they're ok.

Top kek

>It's OK to gas kike's

Not all.. Just the top kikes.
The normal Israeli jew is getting cucked just as much

kike

Huh romove the words okay and be.

An you get

>it’s to Jewish. The irony in this post in alarming

> it`s gay to be jewish

> it`s gayish to be jewish

stfu goy mushugenor. you're fucking with my daily kek of oven jokes.

Its jewish to be gayish

>It's not okay for a 0.2% ethnic group to rule the entire world with strategies of mischief and lying.

Jews are bad people.

>A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Jews are scum.

Fuck off schlomo

>pic
Debunked:
snopes.com/wtc-terrorism-insurance/

>1 post by this bike

Fuck you, I’m fine with all these jokes except for this. Never, ever, mock the greatest tragedy in the history of the world. You mock those death camps you mock the jews, you mock those 6000000 chosen people who died at the hands of those monsters, then I guess you’re mocking not only yourself, but your fellow human beings. I ask of you to look yourself in the mirror and ask “why”: why do you find this so funny? If internet was around during world war one would you mock the deaths of all the men who were attacked by mustard gas? If you were alive in the Vietnam war would you mock those affected by it? Simply, fuck you. Fuck your negative, immature attitude. If a Holocaust survivor caught you making fun of this tragedy they would drop you on your fat ass for being a disrespectful punk. YOUR KIND are the reason the world is so fucked up today. You have no senses of shame or remorse. I really hope his message gets through to you, if not, then FUCK YOU!

A holocaust survivor probably isn't throwing that hard of a punch these days.

IT'S OKAY TO BE BORN IN ISRAEL.

Jews are sleazy, jews in positions of power are sleazy and dangerous.

A lot less people would have died in those camps had FDR not allowed the U.S. army to fire-bomb supply routes. Hitler was more of a king rather than a dictator. Swap out his guns with swords and Hitler would be considered a king, and he probably wouldn’t even be called a mad king, either.

Well, you're an Australian so you're definitely an illegal land occupier.

the holocaust is a kike lie

>1 post by this id

Oy Vey! This is now a Merchant thread. Post your favorite Merchant!

no

I was there for that thread. This thread was posted after a cont thread of a habbening post about WW3 had just gotten archived, if I remember correctly. I remember Sup Forums acting really fucky after the cont got posted, then when it got back online I saw this post. I might be putting it forward slightly differently from reality, but this is all stuff that happened. Where were you when the space merchants arrived?