How will people 100s of years in the future view Hitler, will he be viewed in a more favourable light?

How will people 100s of years in the future view Hitler, will he be viewed in a more favourable light?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Évian_Conference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Hoffmann_(photographer)
youtube.com/watch?v=2wZmLZu5e64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is a normal leader who cared about his people. The idea he is evil is absurd. Even if you believe the Holocaust myth, that is how 99% of human history worked. How is Hitler uniquely evil? It is dumb as fuck.

He'll just be another historical figure like Napoleon if the Jews finally get over themselves.

Second coming of Christ

>if the Jews finally get over themselves.
Fat fickende chance.

The planet is going to shit gradually. The imbeciles in power will villify him further and there will be conflict between the majority and minority.

He cared about his people so much that he decided to start a war which ruined his nation and many lives were lost

either people will stay asleep and see him as the ultimate evil or one day the truth will shine forth.

if the truth does shine forth then people will be taught
>for the longest time we believed this man to do all these horrible atrocities and be the supreme evil when almost none of it was true
then people will look back and probably smirking thinking how stupid we were to think like that, when in reality they're also just as stupid for blindly listening to our narrative and getting on their own soapbox of superiority.

the world is filled with sheep, not trying to sound edgey, that really is the scary truth.

What war did he start?

He was extremely aggressive, only subhumans on Sup Forums will try to justify his actions.

He would have won if Britain and the USA weren't controlled by Jews. By the way, NO HOLOCAUST if Hitler got his way in Europe. Literally all the jews that were killed would have lived happy lives in Africa.

But the difference is we actually have 1000s of archived videos of him with sound, which we didn't have with Napoleon.

He's one of the first leaders where historians can truly learn who the man was, how he lived his life, how he spoke and held himself.

Hitler literally went out of his way to save Jews. He didn't want them to die. He rightly wanted them out of Germany because Jews are cancer. Let them have their own country.

Hitler will be a figure just like any roman emperor or Napoleon. Just let the old people die and everyone will slowly forget. That's just how History works.

this
natsoc is about love unironically

Leon?

#
He would have won if Britain and the USA weren't controlled by Jews. By the way, NO HOLOCAUST if Hitler got his way in Europe. Literally all the jews that were killed would have lived happy lives in Africa.
You DO realize that Roosevelt turned away an entire ocean liner full of Jews that were seeking asylum, dont you?
I have been to birkenau. I had family members that liberated a concentration camp.
The holocaust was real, hitler was evil.
Get over it.
By the way, much more than Jews were killed.
Germans simply called them unterw

Not by white Europeans atleast, no. Muslims - maybe.
Yeah, he cared about them so much that he had plans conquer others and create a Greater Nazi Reich. He was a megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur.

The war for the freedom of all people on the earth.
This is a war for the survive of this world and the humanity.
He lost the WW2.
He launched the battle of idea. The tyrannics jews, and their domination, against the freedom for every people on this planet. Natsoc wasn't only about the supremacy of the aryan (german and germanics) race and the western people (english/french). It was about the freedom of every people. Saying that its people were better wasn't about any supremacism. When you love a group of people, you always want to see them as "better", "superior".

Hitler knew that only white people would be able to stop the satanics jews in Europe. That's why he wanted to send them all to Israel, out of Europe. Segregate the white people and jewish people.

Got any quotes to back that up?

Not a quote, but an agreement:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

It's 2017 and people still laugh at Hitler ;-))

hahahaha
Contradict the narrative and you get this.
You wholeheartedly believe a myth about Hitler because Jews told you so. Where are their sources? Find me a SINGLE document linking Hitler to killing jews! It doesn't exist.

There are a dozen documents showing Hitler wanted better treatment for jews in the internment camps. Those don't count.

Do this: Find documentation of Hitler planning or approving of the mass execution of Jews. You can't find that because it is fiction. It never happened.

How many photos this guy have?

Answering OP question, I think yes, he is already more popular in positive sense because politicians seems see no difference between Hanz and Tyrone from Syria if they are equally on the minimum wage.

>Hitler knew that only white people would be able to stop the satanics jews in Europe. That's why he wanted to send them all to Israel, out of Europe. Segregate the white people and jewish people.

Invade Austria
Invade Czechoslovakia
Invade Poland
Invade Netherlands
Invade Belgium
Invade France
Invade Denmark
Invade Norway
Invade Yugoslavia
Invade Russia... lol

Hitler was a loser who invaded, pillaged and killed white people all over Europe.

Depends if Jews succeed in their plan for white genocide and world domination.

"Solving the Jewish Question" by Achim Gerke
Pic related

There will be no white people to relate to him. People will be taught of him only to show that white people deserved to die.

"invaded austria"
gtfo shill

I want to see moral relativism come into play more often when discussing Hitler, everyone is quick to point out how bad it was for non Aryans but seem lost for words when you point out that from the Aryan point of view things weren't all that bad...

Think about it: a leader who literally thinks your natures greatest achievement and wants nothing more than to see everything in your society restructured to ensure the Aryan gene pool is unhindered and free of degeneracy.

>>ϟϟ卐ϟϟ

>doesn't know about Anschluss Österreichs

I dont believe in documents cuz """"diaries"""" and shit is easy to fabricate even for faske news of current "internet time".

Better challenge is trying to find Hitler on tape sayn kill joos. Cuz theres no tape like this but theres a lot of vids showing him being good guy

I see Hitler in a good light, and many of the people I know to, the things is I dont believe much of anything, and since I don't believe the holocaust is what is explained, I get the feeling Hitler was in on it and is actually the reason jews have so much power nowadays....so.... Basically I want to believe what history books say he was but I can't ...... Need help here.

WW2 daft cunt.
The one where he invaded the neighboring countries for "Living space" and killed millions.
The one where my great grandfather died
The one where Germany fell to globalism
The one where freedom died

>Happy lives
>Africa

An aggressor. An addict. A coward. A loser. A racist. A sexist. A homophobe. A killer.

Pure Evil.

he's already viewed very favorably outside of europe and north america. they look at him as a god figure in the middle east and asia

> invade czechoslovakia

provoked af, basically Putin is literally Hitler for invading Crimea then

> invade Russia

wasnt his plan, he didnt have a choice rly.
cant speak for other countries cuz thats the history I know

no, it seems in my opinion that people are becoming more emotionally understanding of others and more unwilling to see others suffer in any way shape or form. Anyone associated with war crimes will be viewed more negatively in the future in my opinion.

Not exactly like he was systematically having the entire populations of countries exterminated.

Big difference between "Invading" and "murdering everyone".

A leftist shill has appeared.

So was Napoleon and he's viewed quite favorably these days less for what he did but for what he tried to do.

how many white people do you think died thanks to Hitler's invasions?

ABC IN DA HOUSE!

they literally wanted to be part of "Großdeutschland"

Napoleon and Hitler were both losers. The difference is that Napoleon was a brilliant military commander and Hitler was pretty much a failure on that matter.

They both got fucked at sea by superior Anglos.

Right so Israel is being a little bitch, as you can see by extradition laws of Jewish people 'because citizens may be oppressed'

Why are you conveniently forgetting about Russia?

Regardless Napoleon is admired less today for his warmongering and more for his laws and liberal reforms. This was the man once considered evil incarnate in Europe. You can point to invasions and losses but they honestly mean little in the long run. Even the greatest heroes can become villains and vice versa with the passage of time.

>beating your opponent after someone else cripples his forces
t. huemonkey

>Hitler started the war

he made the same startegic error as Hitler - he invaded Russia.

Well right now he is a viewed as a cartoon/comic book tier super villian.

I doubt he could possibly be seen that way by then if white people manage to survive that long.

If whites are dead though the niggers who inherit the earth will create folk law about him.

>Der was da time wen da wuz a evil kind of wite man on da earf an dey leada wuz a guy call hitla.
>Wite man was a debil from dee hell.
>Da hitla he lead dem wite man to try an kill all da human hoo not from dee hell
>all of da human dey work togeda to hill da leada of da wite man da hitla and den dey kill all da wite man
>now we all live in da paradise togeda
>can you pass me a piece of dat mud pie I am so hungry

Painting Hitler as the non-aggressor is fantasy.

He annexed Austria, the Sudetenland and half of Poland...

>american/central european girl stops in the middle of sex with her prized mandigo and asks...
>"what do you think about hitler?"

Napoleon was never considered a warmonger or a criminal in France. Another big difference with Hitler.
Plus, most of Napoleon's achievements are still in place today, like the Napoleonic Code and the metric system. Hitler has no standing achievements

>He annexed Austria, the Sudetenland
Throwing shit like this into the mix is why anons laugh when the claim is made that hitler was the aggressor.

This is very accurate. Also the three stages of truth applies here, first they mock it, then they violently resist it and finally they accept it as self evident.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Évian_Conference
"I can only hope and expect that the other world, which has such deep sympathy for these criminals [Jews], will at least be generous enough to convert this sympathy into practical aid. We, on our part, are ready to put all these criminals at the disposal of these countries, for all I care, even on luxury ships." - Adolf Hitler

He was a douche then, he is a douche now, and will still be a douche in the future.

WTF are you talking about? Learn some history Pacco. The Wehrmacht was 100% intact when they started Barbarossa

All Germanic places, and all in the quest to destroy Communism.

Well hitler as far as I know wasn't murdered in his crib in this timeline. So one or both of these things is true - Timetravel is impossible, or everyone in the future is full 14/88

yes just like napoleon.

and Poland?

So he claimed germany. All of that land was full of germans who wanted to be a part of germany. If your neighbor started parking his car in your front yard and called it his drive way would that make it so?

And then he starts to invade white countries. Good Job.

VolksWagen,
Autobahn aka modern highway systems,
Nazi tech and how much their scientists created after war

OK Britain so if/when right wingers come to power in Britain and your governer general announces a return to Westminster rule, in the quest to destroy communism, you'll be OK with that?

>Napoleon was never considered a warmonger or a criminal in France
Yes he was in the immediate post Napoleonic period and he was despised most everywhere else. Places that think him quite nice today. Many of his achievements especially outside of France were also done away with only to be revived decades later in the more liberal post 1848 period. Nothing says future collapsing societies might not turn to draconian measures similar to hitler to solve problems and look back fondly on the man as well.

Hell imagine a majority muslim europe in say 200 years. Such a society likely would have no quams about Hilters anti jewish actions.

Of course or would you rather remain a backwater?But seriously I can't tell if your joking. Virtually all the places pre-France and low countries celebrating be annexed.

you're god damn right

New Zealand is full of Chinamen, you OK with China claiming your cities?

>Hitler started a war
Just listen to yourself you brainlet.

Germany was already an industrial and scientific superpower when Hitler came to power.

Sup Forums unironically falls for nazi propaganda. Kek. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Hoffmann_(photographer)

Australia isnt a backwater

Crimea is full of Russians u ok with Russia claiming... oh wait

Absolute state of these thicc frauleins
youtube.com/watch?v=2wZmLZu5e64

Only if our memes survive longer than (((their))) books.

Yes Poland is a legitimate crticisim though I myself put much blame on the poles and bongs. Nonetheless Germany was the aggressor there. Don't lump in other non aggressive shit just to pad the record.

Dude they got out of war and 20s were shit af thats how Hitler came to be , check out political shitshow of 28-33 years, industrial wise there wasnt that much around until natsoc came to be

Australia is a backwater and a bloody good thing.

Have you seen the rest of the world?

>The eras of the French Revolution and Napoleon brought a series of major changes to France which the Bourbon Restoration did not reverse.
>Louis XVIII's restoration to the throne in 1814 was effected largely through the support of Napoleon's former foreign minister, Talleyrand, who convinced the victorious Allied Powers of the desirability of a Bourbon Restoration.
>Napoleon was offered to keep the throne in February 1814, on the condition that France return to its 1792 frontiers, but he refused.

>nation with next to no global power full of changs and bogans

Yep its a backwater.

erm you seen how many chinese are in sydney perth and melbourne? every shop in my town in the kimberley is run by chinese.

If Britain was doing anything worthy of respect I don't see a reason why any member of the commonwealth would not want to be unified with the empire.

The only reason I currently want out of the Queens rule now is her complete inaction and lack of protection of her nation and her people. Shitty old lady ruler has allowed her own nation to be destroyed by shit skins.

If a nazi style party took power in Britain I would absolutely want to be a part of it.

No I am biased towards white people. I am OK with racist British supremacists claiming New Zealand as British land and then expelling the Chinese.

so bring back the empire? Canada NZ Aus and UK federation?

Ah yes, lets never do this again Brian.
I agree Till. Terrible idea.

Richard, stop crying. Always with the crying

Queen has no power, it was the Tories/Labour

>Melbourne education.
How about you go on a road trip and have a look at the actual country you no experience faggot.

You're one of these morons who spends all their time in the shitty cities and thinks you're just like New York City. Dumb americanised fuckwit. Stop pretending you're something you're not and go learn what you really are or at least where you really are.

Sure, I'd rather establish Australia as the world empire though.

All of Europe was shit during the 20s thanks to WW1. But Germany was by far the most powerful economy on the continent. The industrial capital and know-how was only under explored and Hitler started to put it to use. That I give him, but he had the wrong objective in mind which was war.

There are quite a few variables, but the biggest contributor is personal belief in liability when it comes to the Soviets.

I don't blame Hitler for Soviet, because they had a serious "meatshield" policy problem and I think there's a certain point where the blame just flip-flops to the victim being at fault.

I'm willing to write you off as a leftist being retarded at this point, simply spewing "BUT IT'S HITLER".

i live in WA and always have done..

Eventually the wars will be ancient history and Europe will be a shadow of its former self with small pockets of whites.
Hitler will he seen as the man who tried to save Europe.
Arabs love him too.

Every place outside of East Asia is going to turn into a mongrelized hellhole in the next hundred years, After that the Chinese will colonize the world and sterilize most of the non-Chinese population. Chinese schools aren't going to spend a lot of time teaching non-Chinese history so Hitler won't all that well known to anyone outside of history nerds.

>Queen has no power
Exactly. She's the fucking queen she could claim a right to power if she wanted but instead she does fuck all and lets a bunch of retarded cunts run the county into the ground for a quick pay out.

The same kind of clowns run this country and they are doing their best to fuck it up just like Britain only we have more chinks and less Packies.

Wow chinks are so amazing, how exotic sounds like a real great improvement to the culture. Love all these dirty grimy roach infested shops they bring full of cheap plastic toxic garbage.