Why latin Europe mainly the western part isn't a single country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_of_the_Netherlands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mutually unintelligable language. Different culture. Different ethnicity, though that doesn't stop Italy. Historically different nations.

Imagine that debt

Still smaller than the US.

They should recreate the Roman Republic and speak Latin as a common language. It would have a large enough population and economy to be a superpower

>ITT burgers tell europeans how they should live without any knowledge of history, culture or language

Because the north is where the real power is, this would just be owned by the ECB in a few months.

Imagine that we dont have to pay for their shit anymore.

lol

>Netherlands paying for anyone
kek

because of different culture and history.
also
>french
>latin culture
maybe only the southern half
also
>romania
>latin culture

We allways make more money then intended and allways have to give it to brussels, 4 billion last year so dont tell me we dont pay anything. And please dont be smug about economical issues you arrogant cunt, you are part of the problem the EU is facing.

Please do some research before posting something stupid, you're ruining Sup Forums

Because we may find some common ground with Greeks and Spaniards, but there's no way in hell we are going to get along with frenchies. We would kill each other after a squabble over who has the best food and wine within the first week of single-southern-nation mode.

Italy and France are still positive. So what the fuck do you want. Also we don't have oil like you, retard.

Yeah you are both arrogant cunts. Arent you to busy with fucking up the euro to post on here?

See:

Oil? Didnt know we had that stuff, so we are like the UAE of europe according to you?

Sorry half the post was intended to shut up your compatriot -> You don't have oil now? Wow.

otherway around,the euro is fucking us.
and it seems like we even enjoy it like faggots.

Also 80% of our GDP is services because we are smart little boys

Italy has a bigger oil reserve than Netherlands

I think you mean gas

>Also we don't have oil like you, retard.
We have a little gas which has no effect on GDP.

we've been the biggest contributor per head of the population, probably since the beginning, idiot.

Give me your gas+oil renvenue compared to services. Data pls.

there's oil in the North Sea, so yeah, he's right.

what's up with all the ignorance. makes me sad.

it's not as high as you think.

Well i dont think you will like the data

Don't think that Swiss Germans, Belgians or Northern French should be living in one union with those nonwhite mongrels

I thought he meant it like our main income was oil, we have some offcourse but compared to our gas winnings its nothing. And even that combined is still only 18% of our GDP

Meh you're good :)

Why Anglos aren't a Single Country?
(UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)

Same Language. Same Culture. Same Ethnicity. Historically part of same British Empire

Oh wait USA isn't White anymore. It's just 56% White nevermind.

So really USA has so many Niggers and Spics that should be part of Africa or Mexico.

>Arent you to busy with fucking up the euro to post on here?

You are economically illiterate

Anyway, the biggest company on your nation by renvenue is the Royal Dutch Shell. And what are your biggest services companies? I mean, in the top companies there's a lot of industry (not IGN).

why dont meme flag faggots just crawl in a tiny hole in the ground and torch themselves?

>butthurt shreks

bahaha

>ITT retard falls for bait

>What is the Roman Empire, and how did it collapse?

I can list them here for you. But we are very big in watermanagement and industrial engineering overall also big in some media stuff like big brother blabla got talen and stuff. Some big names are ASML, endemol and Ahold but if you want a list here you go:en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_of_the_Netherlands

Never claimed i wasnt. Cant i larp sometimes?

>A mutilated Roman Empire

Actually egypt or turkey had more relevance that the whole non italian europe put together.
You're larpers.

it came across like he meant there's no oil here at all.

Shell is a Dutch/British company and they mine oil all the world, obviously. Has little to do with the little oil field we got before the coast here.

Mountains

this second paragraph was for you:

All this would still be crushed by the U.S.
Economically, there is no point to do that.
Culturally neither.

>why isn't scandinavia a single country
>why isn't USSR a single country anymore
>why isn't usa and canada a single country
>why isn't fucking africa a single country
>why aren't spanish speaking south american countries a single country
>...

fucking silly threads

>fucking silly threads
You still reply to them, probably without saging them

i'm bored at work, I gotta do something

Back then both Egyptians and Anatolians white christians.

fck your inferiority complex it is still huge.
No wonder why we have basically created Europa, you are just living in it.

Roman Empire
German Anschluss
Anglo Sphere
Soviet Union
Arabic Caliphate
Scandinavian Union
Latin American Union
Europe Union

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Anschluss?

And Why Yugoslavia & Bulgaria aren't a Single Country?

>Yeah you are both arrogant cunts
You see that's actually quite funny, I don't think I have ever seen a more arrogant and aggressive people in Europe than you guys.
British people love to sparks some bants but you're different, you're the very definition of arrogance.
Before pol, I never really knew about Netherland, nor really cared: I didn't love or hate you.
You guys have been my sole and biggest surprise since then, not in a good way.

lol cucks

Polish is Latin based.

No it isn't, its a West Slavic language, don't post again Ahmed.